It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is going to start a Civil War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: vethumanbeing

No greater incitement than one egged on by a former president less than 10 days after his exit.

The unhinged left wants a constitutional crisis...they want civil war.

Unforgivable.

The Civil War starts immediately after the financial crash that the Progressives engineered as a welcome gift for Trump.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Really??

So you're still going to blame Obama for a civil war huh???

That's priceless!!

But not surprising in the least coming from the people always ranting about Personal Responsibility and all.

Yes Obama still has a lot of influence with the libs. Yes he's making the country more divided with this rhetoric. His statement is doing his country a disservice....and yes closer too civil war.

Or did I miss the part where he attempted to heal the divide?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

“Citizens exercising their constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake,” he said.

Interesting insight from Obama or as the spokesperson refers to him as "the President."

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
To be honest with you, I'm a little worried about the left lately. They are showing signs of early, full-blown communist movements. The Alt-Left is is control of the DNC now, and therefore a majority of the nation with the willing assistance of the MSM.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
It needs a CTRL+Left...DEL

en.wikipedia.org...

noun
a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.
(often initial capital letter) a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.
(initial capital letter) the principles and practices of the Communist Party.
communalism.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
hm Civil War...

I'snt that a bit like, Oxymoron?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Sure, moronic too!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I agree Jin! Extremely moronic.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm starting to think the liberals WANT a civil war. We know the media does, we know George Soros does, so it makes sense that now ordinary people who were once "rational" people on the left, now want a civil war.

Actual classic liberals do not want it, but the "regressive left" sure seems to want it, and those are now the lefts' new majority. That includes Hollywood and all the mainstream hippy BS and violent hypocrisy in the name of "peace" we see everyday. This also includes BLM and the ACLU, etc, HELL! Real liberals are very very rare at this point. Their voices are virtually non-existent.

What a heap of brainwashed insanity going on.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Damn. Dude's not the president anymore and it still continues.

This is what a right wing message board like.

Hey, right wingers, what's it like to have a black man running through your thoughts constantly?

Lol

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Sincerely now, how do you see it starting? Who will throw the first blow and who will come to the aid of the underdog in the fight?

Where do you see the government standing in this war also considering political leanings?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Damn. Dude's not the president anymore and it still continues.

This is what a right wing message board like.

Hey, right wingers, what's it like to have a black man running through your thoughts constantly?

Lol

I think in the voice of Morgan Freeman. How bout dah?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sincerely now, how do you see it starting? Who will throw the first blow and who will come to the aid of the underdog in the fight?

Where do you see the government standing in this war also considering political leanings?

I could see some type of mass insanity "liberal" event where actual deaths occur. Not some minor thing, but like a mass of a-holes beating the Hell out of a great number of people, along side with perhaps multiple assassination attempts on the president. I imagine that at some tipping point, many gun-wielders on the right having simply had enough of watching the sick hypocrisy and violence that they take it upon themselves to fix the problem.

That in turn, would create a mass snowball effect rendering the nation into complete turmoil and even civil war. ALL thanks to the main stream media providing millions of idiots with a bunch of fabricated and spun stories to create exactly that scenario.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you see the government as the secondary issue and the MSM and the people at the forefront. Sounds like it's only the people that lose. The others profit.

If anyone, you, me and whoever sees this we will need to speak up. This only ends bad for Americans. Not any of the aforementioned organizations. This is the destruction of the U.S. as it stands. It clearly is not for, of and by the the people.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you see the government as the secondary issue and the MSM and the people at the forefront. Sounds like it's only the people that lose. The others profit.

If anyone, you, me and whoever sees this we will need to speak up. This only ends bad for Americans. Not any of the aforementioned organizations. This is the destruction of the U.S. as it stands. It clearly is not for, of and by the the people.

Yes, the MSM is the single biggest threat to national security right now. However, I don't think it's JUST the MSM, they are pawns to the people like George Soros and other globalist elitists who pay their salaries. The ultimate goal is globalism, and the liberals are eating it up like candy. This however, is why a lying media is very, very dangerous.

Civil war is a real possibility if they don't get what they want.

Good thread tho, and great plug. I flagged it.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Thanks, I just wanted to show my views without a huge copy/paste.

My point is if your kid is acting up after you've spanked him, do you spank harder or do you find other means of discipline?

If those in the streets provoke or incite a civil war and are met with force, we all lose. Now is the time for delicate diplomacy should anyone wish to see the ever ominous "they" not achieve their goals.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Thanks, I just wanted to show my views without a huge copy/paste.

My point is if your kid is acting up after you've spanked him, do you spank harder or do you find other means of discipline?

If those in the streets provoke or incite a civil war and are met with force, we all lose. Now is the time for delicate diplomacy should anyone wish to see the ever ominous "they" not achieve their goals.

I agree, but if those "protesters" AKA Rioteers refuse to talk, then what you get is civil war. I can tell you, that most liberals I speak to, aren't willing to let anyone with opposing views speak. They want Trump out or WAR! I do have some close relatives that are beginning to see that acting like fools, and accusing everyone of opposing views of being racist, or homophobes, or misogynistic, or bigots or hateful white supremacist Nazis, or islamaphobes or whatever else brings on their triggered hate is not working.

It's NOT working. Liberals are the key here. They HAVE to wake up and stop egging on the MSM narrative or it's going to get crazier than we have already thought we've seen!
edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I don't disagree with any of that and have seen the same. I'm not claiming to know the answer but I will acknowledge that new tactics are needed which include an ear to listen. Also, dispersing their crowds would make it much easier to bust the hive mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The left has become so extreme within it's majority of the new "regressive left" via MSM tactics that I fear an extreme blow-back effect happening on the right also.

This is why I find it important to point out the insane hypocrisy going on, on the left, in the hopes that SANE people will again take their party back. I have to believe that there is hope for some kind of major awakening. Many people I know, many NORMAL people whom I've always known have now reverted to regressive leftist thinking. THAT is the dangerous part.

I don't want to see the OTHER side of extremism manifest as a natural result. I don't want to see ACTUAL white supremacist Nazi supporting fools from the extreme OTHER side, (right NOW that is the fake boogeyman, created by the media) walking around with similar "protests" en mass due to the extreme nature of the current left. I don't want to live in a world where words like racism in it's TRUE form not mean anything anymore because no-one cares anymore because the left has it in their minds that EVERYONE opposing their views is a racist, or other crappy label! The pendulum effect is very important here.

It's a SICK game. BAD things could be brewing, but it's up to the left to choose to quell it with rationality, or to keep the flames burning. The ball is in THEIR court right now, not TRUMP, it's them who get to decide how far this goes.
edit on 31-1-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So Trump is the one that comes up with unconstitutional EO, but Obama is going to start a Civil War because he sees the EO for what it is, a POS.

The stupidity from the right is astounding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join