It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is going to start a Civil War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill
Good to know you guys are still finding ways to blame Obama for everything

No actual way to BLAME him for anything other than being a worse/more ineffectual American President than Jimmy Carter. An award could be manufactured for former Presidents (their effectiveness); so proper blame could be measured out reasonably. In this senario would have been awarded only 2 times; Obama and Carter as the poster child recipients.

edit on 30-1-2017 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The sign could say this "Starbucks reconsiders its 15,000 hire of refugees and instead will hire Homeless Vets and out of work Clowns".
While Vicky Nuland hands out a few cookies ....

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That's funny, for 8 years Obama enjoyed silence from his predecessor. When W. Was president he was criticized by Clinton, yet H. w. never criticized Slick Willy. I'm seeing a pattern here
edit on 30-1-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill
Good to know you guys are still finding ways to blame Obama for everything

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

The sign could say this "Starbucks reconsiders its 15,000 hire of refugees and instead will hire Homeless Vets and out of work Clowns".
While Vicky Nuland hands out a few cookies ....

Are they FREE; are they racially sensitive or charged cookies; will the cookie sue me at some point for consuming it?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The Bill for them is up to Russia to pay for .Do you have a really big big gun ?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The right always asserted Obama wanted to destroy the US.

He doesn't have to be President to still do that.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Not really a civil war when Trump and his minions are all puppets of Russia.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The Bill for them is up to Russia to pay for .Do you have a really big big gun ?

Who is them? I need really BIG ORDINANCE to feed my REALLY BIG BIG abstracted concept gun.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The notion of a potential civil war is not that far-fetched.

The divisions in the country are deep, and getting deeper and more emotional by the minute.

Anyone remember the thread here about John Titor the alleged time traveller?

He may have been right about a civil war in this country but the dates were pushed back due to random unforeseen events in our timeline vs. his.

Food for thought.

Very heavy food for thought...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Not really a civil war when Trump and his minions are all puppets of Russia.

Correct; that is not civil disobedience that would express itself as a Civil War. You are describing two random ships that never passed/crossed or met on the high seas in the dead of night or in bright sunlight.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

With over 3000 counties voting for Trump and less then 100 for Hillary I would think the math would be easy to do .Then again the left dont care about what the numbers mean .Much like a 110 pound drunk at a bikers bar ....dumb dumb dumb .

Incorrect. 487 counties for Clinton, versus 2,626 for Trump. Popular vote-wise, you may be close to the truth. If the biggest 100 counties were excluded, Trump would have won the popular by 11.5 million votes.

www.theepochtimes.com - The Latest Numbers on the Election: Popular Vote, Counties Won...
www.factcheck.org - Clinton Counties...
edit on 1/30/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lmao! Of course Trump isn't ever to be blamed for his actions, ever. Always blame Democrats, usually Clinton and/or Obama. Such ignorance.

I don't understand why everyone is so surprised that Trump is doing exactly what he promised in every campaign stop for months....and he did it in the first week! I see the protests regarding the refugee ban and it's interesting that the ban actually only affects one-tenth of 1% of all visas....the MSM would have you believe it is the end of the world.

The only protesters I have seen are on the MSM and it seems mainly on the East and West coast, if Obama wants to start a Civil War I can think of few "troops" that are as ill suited to battle as California liberals and the over-educated, over privileged students from the Ivy League. Now some of those BLM dudes that Soros hired could be a minor problem but they would stand out a little too much in fly-over country.

Funny narrative though and funnier responses from the token liberals on ATS....I suggest posting on Mother Jones if you need some validation.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The right always asserted Obama wanted to destroy the US.
He doesnt have to be President to still do that.

How so and what are the machinations. I am fairly certain there are some .gov bodies that would appreciate a "HEADS UP" alert. Is this more serious than a horrible hat wearing *Madonna* ALERT (some random Celebrity wants to blow up the White House scenario) and secret service should ignore the threat. What is this/sudden wacky cartoonism?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Who is them?
Cookies .....

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Okay so when Obama was elected and some of us pointed out that debt and financial crisis of the time was the product of Bush, y'all were jumping up and down screeching how Obama was in charge therefore it's his problem and negates any wrongdoing on the part of Bush.

Now that Trump is about to start not only a civil war but is fast tracking the world into WWIII you are blaming Obama.

Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Who is them?
Cookies .....

Oh the typical voting blocks:
Toll House
Animal Cracker
Peanut Buttery
Oatmeal Raisin
Snickerdoodle
Lemon Chiffon
Shortbread

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

You exhibit extraordinary FEAR. There is no reason for this fear.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

No greater incitement than one egged on by a former president less than 10 days after his exit.

The unhinged left wants a constitutional crisis...they want civil war.

Unforgivable.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

History is repeating itself and it is stupid to think that repeating the same cycle won't elicit the same result.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join