It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is going to start a Civil War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

First thing that came to mind reading this...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I heard a few years ago that the bailout banksters bought him a 35 million dollar mansion in Hawaii. Not sure if the story was true, but if it is it would not surprise me. I wonder how many houses he owns?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No, Trump is doing that exceptionally, all by himself.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

They are literally #ting themselves , If Comey was FBI Annon, and the silencing of the P gate is a prelude to the big clean up. Trump will just declare a state of emergency while its getting done. If he has to go that far he will continue and wind up the Federal reserve as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Certainly there's a golf course our former president can regularly abuse out there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Obama re-organizing his mobs.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Certainly there's a golf course our former president can regularly abuse out there somewhere.

He should have made nice with Trump; as he owns scads of Golf Course properties; a free lifetime membership doesnt seem to be a realistic dream. What were the odds the former President (a golf addict) would loose to a former world class Golf Course Developer.

edit on 30-1-2017 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Barak is going nuts.

He's going to become. . . The Uni-Obamba

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
No, Trump is doing that exceptionally, all by himself.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Really??

So you're still going to blame Obama for a civil war huh???

That's priceless!!

But not surprising in the least coming from the people always ranting about Personal Responsibility and all.

Is it your opinion that it would come from the last 10 days? You're looking at 8 years of continued divisiveness in the US. Trump didn't create this in 10 days....

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Barak is going nuts.

He's going to become. . . The Uni-Obamba

I will believe it when I see him outside (in the elements) protesting with common people carrying a sandwich board sign; attempting to crush onlookers *as is hinged and weaponized*. The sign could say this "Starbucks reconsiders its 15,000 hire of refugees and instead will hire Homeless Vets and out of work Clowns".

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Lmao! Of course Trump isn't ever to be blamed for his actions, ever. Always blame Democrats, usually Clinton and/or Obama.

Such ignorance.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Good to know you guys are still finding ways to blame Obama for everything

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lmao! Of course Trump isn't ever to be blamed for his actions, ever. Always blame Democrats, usually Clinton and/or Obama.

Such ignorance.

Lmao! Of course Obama isn't ever to be blamed for his actions, ever. Always blame Republicans, usually Bush and/or Cheney.

Such ignorance.

See how that works now?

lol

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Of course it wouldn't come from the last 10 days or Trump. Trump didn't invent racism. Neither did Obama. If we had a civil war over race that sh*t has been brewing for generations.

But we aren't going to have a Civil Race War. You might get some groups going at it or some gangs here and there but most normal people don't hate each other like that. Most people have it hard enough without making up some BS to be mad about. We just want to get through our day with the least amount of sh*t that we can.

Anyone wanting a civil war has too much GD time on there hands and are way too self involved to even realize how bad a true civil war actually is or how it would play out. Because nobody is gonna win that. Other than some serious survivalists and ex-military preppers, everyone else will either realize they don't have a change or be dead within the first couple weeks to a month anyway. People aren't prepared for that stuff. They'll realize real fast this ain't a movie or like killing zombies on TV and they'd stop real fast.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Obama has a lot more time on his hands, I heard his wife left him for life in the Caribbean, and his daughters went back to their real parents.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

You should probably stop repeating stuff you hear when it sounds that stupid.

You can still believe it all if you want, but I wouldn't go repeating it in public if I was you. Just some friendly advice.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The Civil War wouldn't last long.

I'd pick a dumb redneck over a whiny liberal in a fight every single time.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Each of those counties has a counted population.
And with a whole lot of miles to get to the others .I wonder who will be pumping their Gas and serving them hot viddels ....Can you say please .

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Obama still working for Soros.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join