It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is going to start a Civil War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

Barack Obama has broken his silence on his successor’s presidency after only 10 days, issuing a short statement that attacks Donald Trump’s controversial travel ban.

“The president [Obama] fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion,” a spokesman for Obama said.

The keyword missing here is "FORMER". Seriously the Protests are going to turn into full scale riots now that Obama broke the Presidential silence code. O wait Trump just being sworn caused full scale riots never mind. The Tolerant Left? What a Joke. The FORMER President can't even go a full 2 weeks without saying something.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

He's "community organizing".

Didn't you notice the first part of his spokesman's statement was praising activism? The violent radicals of the left are getting extreme confirmation bias.

The treason never ends.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Really? What side is he going to *general* (lead, advise, council as has no experience at anything other than community organizing). What is his manifesto/platform of discontent; slavery, excessive random drug use by citizenry? He does get KUDOS for first handedly getting Trump elected (eight years of failed promises produced something positive).

edit on 30-1-2017 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

With over 3000 counties voting for Trump and less then 100 for Hillary I would think the math would be easy to do .Then again the left dont care about what the numbers mean .Much like a 110 pound drunk at a bikers bar ....dumb dumb dumb .

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Seriously the Protests are going to turn into full scale riots now that Obama broke the Presidential silence code.

Oh yeah, Trump's innocent

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

With over 3000 counties voting for Trump and less then 100 for Hillary I would think the math would be easy to do .Then again the left dont care about what the numbers mean .Much like a 110 pound drunk at a bikers bar ....dumb dumb dumb .

Each of those counties has a counted population.

Nice try though.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yo Obama ?

Never listened to you while president.

Sure the hell ain't going to now that your NOT.

Do the country a favor, and just fade in to obscurity, and finally show some class.
edit on 30-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

He's "community organizing".

Didn't you notice the first part of his spokesman's statement was praising activism? The violent radicals of the left are getting extreme confirmation bias.

The treason never ends.

O ya i noticed it. But i also noticed the key missing word. Which could be a shout out to all the baby's saying #HesnotmyPresident.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Really??

So you're still going to blame Obama for a civil war huh???

That's priceless!!

But not surprising in the least coming from the people always ranting about Personal Responsibility and all.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I thought brackets usually denote the author's/narrator's emphasis?

Could the sentence actually be referencing;

“The [office of] president fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion,” a spokesman for Obama said.

Meaning, any president should be removed from discriminating against individuals, not the spokesman referring to Obama.

edit on 1/30/17 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Yo Obama ?

Never listened to you while president.

Sure the hell ain't going to now that your NOT.

Do the country a favor, and just fade in to obscurity, and finally show some class.

Man I miss Bush didn't hear a word out of him for 8 years

link   
I think both L & R can antagonize each other into firing the first literal shot simultaneously on their own, kthx.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The former president will not start a race war because he is too busy with improving his golf handicap. He will if anything call this war in between holes.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Did you really think Obama would stay silent? He bought a house in Washington DC for crying out loud.

I'm surprised he lasted 10 days.
edit on 30-1-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I think both L & R can antagonize each other into firing the first literal shot simultaneously on their own, kthx.

I imagine at each other?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The president [Obama] fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion,” a spokesman for Obama said.

Who cares. Obama was the president, now he's just another unemployed bum living off the tax payers.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Did you really think Obama would stay silent? He bought a house in Washington DC for crying out loud.
I'm surprised he lasted 10 days.

Many of Hillary's prime picks for her cabinet and white house positions bought homes in Virgina and surrounds before the election; OOPS.
Do you really think Mr. Obama has a future in politics?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Nyiah

I imagine at each other?

I would expect as much. You got the basketcases who want to torch their own neighborhoods to make a statement on one side, and the basketcases on the other who want country-wide martial law regardless of whether or not an area is even unstable.

They're already squared off resembling a high noon shootout stare-down. They don't need any help, they dug their pits by themselves already.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
O-Bozo. Worst president ... ever. Worse than Carter. That's saying something. First-Worst. Rhymes. LOL

Shut-up Bark Hussein!! We don't 'have' to listen to you anymore. Go away now. Shoo!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

The president [Obama] fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion,” a spokesman for Obama said.

Who cares. Obama was the president, now he's just another unemployed bum living off the tax payers.

Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Valerie Jarret all share the same fate; that of having to retrain for a different vocation (back to University we go for advanced degrees).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join