It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Left denounce this as racism?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I agree that this could be more simple. You don't need to defend a work ethic against me - only the reasoning behind it. And even then, a defense isn't really in order... Just a realization that you're never actually working for yourself.

Then you could combat those who misuse what you have earned.

You have an unusual and interesting way of expressing your views.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm going to start posting every story about every racist "conservative" that I can find daily. Will you be dropping by each thread to denounce the racism?

you mean you HAVEN'T been doing that for the last several months?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Give him a break, he had a Racial Emergency and had to spew it out

Ummm...actually its a her...and she's a teacher...

Nuff said...

YouSir

I don't understand. Are you saying that one who is female and/or a teacher is immediately 'suspect'?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Give him a break, he had a Racial Emergency and had to spew it out

Ummm...actually its a her...and she's a teacher...

Nuff said...

YouSir

Did you just assume it's gender?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

"Some of us are working 40 ******* hours"

Oh, so sorry. I'm busy spending 100 hours a week building a small business from the ground up.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
the left is 90% alt-left .. this is what they support.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Care to quote your sources...lol

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

It's not false equivalence, they just go about it in different ways.

Conservatives use Religious Freedom, Liberals used Freedom From Religion.

It's all the same set of characteristics at the end of the day. The personality types that end up being on either the far right, or the far left are pretty similar.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

The lack of sources is a source. Can you show me the left outcry against this? Where is Hollywood leading the charge against this racism? Where are top Democrats railing against this? Where are the Left protests?

milo.yiannopoulos.net...
www.ibtimes.com...
ufpnews.com...

They don't care, because they support the alt-left. If you call BLM racist, like they are, the left attacks you and forces you to apologize. The left is almost entirely alt-left.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

There is no freedom FROM religion. Freedom from religion is at direct odds with freedom OF religion. One means you can practice anything you want, the other is you can't practice any.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The lack of sources is a source. Can you show me the left outcry against this? Where is Hollywood leading the charge against this racism? Where are top Democrats railing against this? Where are the Left protests?

Sorry...you are citing your own echo chamber. In fact, if you are citing Milo Yiannopoulos, you are not only rectally sourcing your data, you are pulling them out of somebody else's, too so I hope you're at least good friends...lol!
You are trying to define half of America based upon one nutcase. They seem to be judging you based upon your president and the choices he is making, including his cabinet. Seems to be a more substantial comparator.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

They seem to be judging you based upon your president and the choices he is making, including his cabinet. Seems to be a more substantial comparator.

Whats the issues with his cabinet picks? He's POTUS, he gets to decide who he picks. Just the way it works.
That foul mouth skank had a crowd, someone should have taken her mike away, sickening, and she is a teacher as well it appears.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

There is no freedom FROM religion. Freedom from religion is at direct odds with freedom OF religion. One means you can practice anything you want, the other is you can't practice any.

Sure there is. It depends on the context of what you're saying. You're using it with "Can or Can't". I use it with "Do or Don't".

So when you say "you can practice or you can't practice." I say "you do or you don't practice."

So Freedom from Religion means "You Don't Practice Religion" instead of "You Can't Practice Religion".

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

They seem to be judging you based upon your president and the choices he is making, including his cabinet. Seems to be a more substantial comparator.

Whats the issues with his cabinet picks? He's POTUS, he gets to decide who he picks. Just the way it works.
That foul mouth skank had a crowd, someone should have taken her mike away, sickening, and she is a teacher as well it appears.

None of that support's Occam's statement "the left is 90% alt-left .. this is what they support. " Or are we back to 'alternative facts'?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Freedom of religion allows dont. Freedom from religion only allows cant. Freedom of religion lets everyone choose. Freedom from religion means there is only one choice, no religion allowed. It's the opposite of freedom.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Sorry...you are citing your own echo chamber. In fact, if you are citing Milo Yiannopoulos, you are not only rectally sourcing your data, you are pulling them out of somebody else's, too so I hope you're at least good friends...lol!
You are trying to define half of America based upon one nutcase. They seem to be judging you based upon your president and the choices he is making, including his cabinet. Seems to be a more substantial comparator.

No, I am looking for the left denouncing the alt-left. Can you show me that? I want to see the protests against racism from the left. I want to see the top Dems lambasting the alt left non stop in the media as much as they do the alt-right.

Can you provide the wealth of sources?

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

As long as we both agree that Freedom of Religion allows choosing NO Religion then we're good.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I am looking for the left denouncing the alt-left. Can you show me that? I want to see the protests against racism from the left. I want to see the top Dems lambasting the alt left non stop in the media as much as they do the alt-right.
Can you provide the wealth of sources?

You know, I don't have anything to prove to you. You said 90%...I called shenanigans. You are the one telling me that BLM et all speak for me. I'm telling you "The # they do!". I conduct my life accordingly. And I might remind you that if you view the world through # coloured glasses, that's all you're going to see. Quit sourcing fools in order to justify your own biases, and you might end up a happier person.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join