It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Left denounce this as racism?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm going to start posting every story about every racist "conservative" that I can find daily. Will you be dropping by each thread to denounce the racism?

You're gonna have a hard time coming up with this much hate. And the've been given a platform---by Obama (Soros) and followed by the corrupt media.

Find us this other ubiquitous and vulgar hate coming from racist conservatives (and with such a platform and monies behind it!) you speak of. Daily you said. We'll be waiting.
edit on 30-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You found someone ranting and swearing on YouTube? Sure, I'll denounce it, but, we have a LOT of videos to go through.
We will all have to cancel our plans for awhile.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

theantidluvian is resourceful. If he finds my grandparents, we're screwed.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

theantidluvian is resourceful.

And pathologically obsessed. But still.

If he finds my grandparents, we're screwed.

As long as they aren't spewing uninformed hatred, it should be okay, Ape Man. I'm sure they are guilty of something though. The "Patriarchy" usually doesn't need any evidence.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

theantidluvian is resourceful.

And pathologically obsessed. But still.

If he finds my grandparents, we're screwed.

As long as they aren't spewing uninformed hatred, it should be okay, Ape Man. I'm sure they are guilty of something though. The "Patriarchy" usually doesn't need any evidence.

Oh, it's uninformed hatred for sure. Ugly. I don't want to get into the details of the grandfather who might not be but instead the milkman-literally.

That being said, King of the Apes to you, Sir Microfauna.
edit on 1/30/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Is this how you spend your day?? Just looking for something to piss you off??

Because it's not hard for anyone to find some racist people talking smack from your side either ya know.

There are countless videos of it on YouTube that go both ways so I don't know why you seem to think you're on some kind of high ground or anything.

You're just proving your have a raging bias to only one side.

Not at all. I don't claim to be on any high ground.
As I said to theantediluvian, please feel free to post any or all videos of conservative groups that show racism with that much hatred of any race. Post them in this thread please.
I will be happy to comment on them.
I have only seen one post in this thread from someone who I believe leans Left from reading her previous posts, denounce it but with with a caveat such as yours.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The right is too afraid of surveillance to show their true colors in public.

It just means the right has a higher I.Q., that's all.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You found someone ranting and swearing on YouTube? Sure, I'll denounce it, but, we have a LOT of videos to go through.

Sure YouTube is filled with videos of ranting and swearing.
Find the racist videos such as this one by conservative groups.
If there is that many, it shouldn't take you long to find one and post it here.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well of course most people, right or left are going to denounce it. Most people don't approve of racism because racism sucks. Most people know how crappy it is to be singled out and hated for something you have no control over. That combined with generations of people being told how bad racism is, etc.

There are still many Racists out there sure, but most people are actually hyper aware of racism now. So much so that you can't even tell a racist joke now and then without losing your job or something. Even now I have to probably explain that last comment or someone is going to get offended somewhere. But I won't.

But asking the "Left" to denounce every thing you find online is both pointless and impossible. Nobody here speaks for the Left. We can only speak for ourselves. So what's the point???

Also, I don't want to post more racist hatred on here. Not from either side. We both know how much of it is out there. I don't think we need to wallow around in it do you?? Is that really helping anything to go find every racist crap video you can and bring more attention to it??? We'd be here for ever up to our eyeballs in hate for no reason.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Sure YouTube is filled with videos of ranting and swearing.
Find the racist videos such as this one by conservative groups.
If there is that many, it shouldn't take you long to find one and post it here.

Now you know there are hundreds of thousands. I am not sure if you are messing around or if you really think there aren't any.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: lighter78
Work 40 hours? pffft wish I worked only 40 hours a week..(be like a vacation week) I work my tail off for what I have. But here ya go let me give you everything I've EARNED. Tired of this crap. Sorry but that is as far in the video as I could make it.

I'm not a liberal, but if you're angry that you work more than 40 hours a week, then stop doing it.

Maybe this person has pride and keeps working because of a belief that those that are dependent deserve a decent quality of life without state largesse. I realise this is a difficult concept for the modern liberal left to comprehend , but there are still those who have this attitude.

I politely say "bull#".

Anything done from pride is wrong.

But simplicity doesn't befit the simple.

The true conservative knows that capitalism works when people create jobs instead of busting their balls as an employee without reward.

Fake conservatives cry about their jobs. Wannabe liberals demand more from their employers instead of themselves.

I will politely respond to you by pointing out that taking pride in how you care for someone other than yourself would only be seen wrong by a self-centered a/hole.

If you're taking pride in that, then you're only doing it for you.

There is no pride in sacrifice.

No pride in sacrifice? So according to your standpoint those who made enormous sacrifices in the name of freedom were selfish.

Well aren't you manipulative?

There is a dark side to conservativism. -you're entitled because you do something you don't want.

That's not how it works.

If you want your time to mean more than money, that's on you... No one else.

I remind you that it was you that made the statement that "there is no pride in sacrifice". I have not manipulated the meaning of that statement in any way, and you spouting empty esoteric does not detract from the actual.

Interesting. You combat me on my response to your opposition to my response and then you validate it.

I prefer square dancing myself.

That is not what has taken place in the discussion between us and I suspect you know that.

I'm waiting on you to lose your pride and read what I've said instead of gunning for a response simply because I intended to cause an individual to rethink their statement (which I did, go and look).

Pride cometh before the blind assault.

I have engaged in this discussion with you because I disagree with some of what you have attempted to convey. That is not an expression of pride on my part, it is participation in a process of argument and counter-argument. I do not dispute that some of what you said caused another participant to re-examine a standpoint and I give you due credit. I think we could have reached this point in our discussion in another way and probably in less time.
edit on 30-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Well of course most people, right or left are going to denounce it. Most people don't approve of racism because racism sucks. Most people know how crappy it is to be singled out and hated for something you have no control over. That combined with generations of people being told how bad racism is, etc.

There are still many Racists out there sure, but most people are actually hyper aware of racism now. So much so that you can't even tell a racist joke now and then without losing your job or something. Even now I have to probably explain that last comment or someone is going to get offended somewhere. But I won't.

But asking the "Left" to denounce every thing you find online is both pointless and impossible. Nobody here speaks for the Left. We can only speak for ourselves. So what's the point???

Also, I don't want to post more racist hatred on here. Not from either side. We both know how much of it is out there. I don't think we need to wallow around in it do you?? Is that really helping anything to go find every racist crap video you can and bring more attention to it??? We'd be here for ever up to our eyeballs in hate for no reason.

I see countless threads on here denouncing Trump for everything. And I mean everything.
I posted a thread with a video for discussion, not to start a race war. It's not my fault that the contents of that video are as crazy as they are.
The discussion that I intended to start was, can anyone, whether they lean Left or Right, view this video with any sort of compassion or agreement for what is being said in it?
But yes, I specifically asked will anyone that leans Left denounce it?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ok, cool. We Denounce It. Officially Denounced. Does that feel better now???

Let's move on to something productive.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ok, cool. We Denounce It. Officially Denounced. Does that feel better now???

Let's move on to something productive.

How dismissive of you.
More productive?...Like more Trump bashing threads?
I will remember that when I see 30 more of them by tomorrow evening.
Why does the BLM movement always get a pass from the Left?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Reparations? Really?

Black people think white people should pay them today because of slavery 150 years ago, because black people were slaves and white people owned them? OK, lets take an honest look at this and act accordingly...

Yes, there were white people who owned black slaves. But, there were also black people who owned black slaves. The very first legally recognized slave owner in the US was a black man. So black people should also pay black people. And lets not forget that white people were also slaves. And, as black people are so quick to point out, white and black people are descendant of white slave owners who had sex with black slaves. And lets also not forget that black people sold their own people in to slavery. So, who is going to pay the white people? Are black people going to pay other black people? Are black people part of the bloodline of slave owners who now owe money?

You know what black people: I will keep my money, and you keep your money. Unless you want to pay me for a lifetime of slander for something I didn't do...in that case, we can re-open negotiations.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

doesn`t it seem the least bit hypocritical to you that the left claims to hold the high ground of morality on unity and tolerance and then they go and do things like this?

This is why a lot of people, and not just conservatives, see liberals as liars and deceivers.
This is why they lost the election and over 1300 seats nationwide in the last 6 years.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: introvert

"Clouded by emotion" is an attribute many women from the left suffer from

Did you wake up from a coma and think it was 1902? Will you prescribe treatment for hysteria?

You were the exact person I was thinking about when I wrote that. It was almost destiny you replied. I don't like to use the word "triggered" but I'll just indirectly use it.

I like you reldra I really do hopefully we'll get along one day..
edit on 30-1-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I agree that this could be more simple. You don't need to defend a work ethic against me - only the reasoning behind it. And even then, a defense isn't really in order... Just a realization that you're never actually working for yourself.

Then you could combat those who misuse what you have earned.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm not giving them a pass. BLM is Bad. Icky, I spit on them.

You asked if we would denounce them. So I did. Officially. But that isn't enough, so what else do you want???

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Absolutely. Nobody has the high ground here. But then you're also blaming the entire Left based off this one or a few examples of A-holes which isn't fair.

It's no more fair than doing the same with someone from the right. But here you are casting blame on "The Left" for what this person is doing.

That makes this person Hypocritical perhaps, but not everyone on the left.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join