It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Left denounce this as racism?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: RazorV66

Pot Meets Kettle

Extremists on the Left are exactly the same as Extremists on the Right.

The difference is which topics trigger them the most, which leads to this nonsense.

And anybody, who didn't denounce this as what it is, violence, and idiocy, well, is a violent idiot.

~Tenth

well, actually the difference is that the left claims to be working for tolerance and unity but their actions say we are intolerant and divisive.

whereas the right makes no claims to be working for tolerance and unity.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Looks like the BLM terrorists are jealous of the Islamic terrorists getting all the attention lately so they are acting out again.

I hope this alleged "teacher" is identified, named and fired at the very least.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
There are crazy people on both sides. This is nothing new. Try harder.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill

Crazy doesn't have a side. It just has an opportunity.

link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: lighter78
Work 40 hours? pffft wish I worked only 40 hours a week..(be like a vacation week) I work my tail off for what I have. But here ya go let me give you everything I've EARNED. Tired of this crap. Sorry but that is as far in the video as I could make it.

I'm not a liberal, but if you're angry that you work more than 40 hours a week, then stop doing it.

Maybe this person has pride and keeps working because of a belief that those that are dependent deserve a decent quality of life without state largesse. I realise this is a difficult concept for the modern liberal left to comprehend , but there are still those who have this attitude.

I politely say "bull#".

Anything done from pride is wrong.

But simplicity doesn't befit the simple.

The true conservative knows that capitalism works when people create jobs instead of busting their balls as an employee without reward.

Fake conservatives cry about their jobs. Wannabe liberals demand more from their employers instead of themselves.

I will politely respond to you by pointing out that taking pride in how you care for someone other than yourself would only be seen wrong by a self-centered a/hole.

If you're taking pride in that, then you're only doing it for you.

There is no pride in sacrifice.

No pride in sacrifice? So according to your standpoint those who made enormous sacrifices in the name of freedom were selfish.

link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: heyguysimashill

Crazy doesn't have a side. It just has an opportunity.

yep
edit on 30-1-2017 by heyguysimashill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
let me guess, this mentalist represents blm and the left, but right wing nut jobs dont represent the majority and are just innocently ignorant.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Work 40 hours? pffft wish I worked only 40 hours a week..(be like a vacation week) I work my tail off for what I have. But here ya go let me give you everything I've EARNED. Tired of this crap. Sorry but that is as far in the video as I could make it.

I'm not a liberal, but if you're angry that you work more than 40 hours a week, then stop doing it.

Maybe this person has pride and keeps working because of a belief that those that are dependent deserve a decent quality of life without state largesse. I realise this is a difficult concept for the modern liberal left to comprehend , but there are still those who have this attitude.

I politely say "bull#".

The true conservative knows that capitalism works when people create jobs instead of busting their balls as an employee without reward.

Fake conservatives cry about their jobs. Wannabe liberals demand more from their employers instead of themselves.

I will politely respond to you by pointing out that taking pride in how you care for someone other than yourself would only be seen wrong by a self-centered a/hole.

No pride in sacrifice? So according to your standpoint those who made enormous sacrifices in the name of freedom were selfish.

Well aren't you manipulative?

There is a dark side to conservativism. -you're entitled because you do something you don't want.

That's not how it works.

If you want your time to mean more than money, that's on you... No one else.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm going to start posting every story about ever racist "conservative" that I can find daily. Will you be dropping by each thread to denounce the racism?

I thought you already were plus any fake news you can drag up about how bad Trump is.. Carry on... I am always glad to hear from the opposition unless they are like the airhead in the video..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm going to start posting every story about ever racist "conservative" that I can find daily. Will you be dropping by each thread to denounce the racism?

That is a 'fun' point.

There is a point here though.

How about I give you a challenge: Can you find an actual Mass Social Movement equivalent to BLM on the part of any other mass social group (nurtured and protected by the bulk of any other specific party), whom is not only racist but calls for death and violence out in the open on a routine basis? Can you find one single example (with video)?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Only whites can be racists, or so I've been told.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I politely say "bull#".

There is a dark side to conservativism. -you're entitled because you do something you don't want.

That's not how it works.

I remind you that it was you that made the statement that "there is no pride in sacrifice". I have not manipulated the meaning of that statement in any way, and you spouting empty esoteric does not detract from the actual.
edit on 30-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Sorry, I couldn't get beyond the 45 second mark, the eloquence of her delivery was overwhelming. I don't know if that was the teacher or not but 30 seconds was about all I could handle. IF this is the leadership of the movement, they deserve whatever comes their way. I did read the associated story---and got that they want well....everything...and they want it handed over now. They sound a lot like a bunch of preschool children who've learned some new naughty words and feel the need to use them as many times as possible in one sentence.

Yes, I understand it's a protest but if they truly want their issues to be heard, they'd better get some new spokespersons who can make points rather than spewing hatred toward anyone who doesn't line up behind them. This will turn really ugly. Respect is earned and they aren't earning any by this sort of rhetoric. They would do well to study the protest movement of the '60s, read Dr. King's speeches and watch the leaders of the Peace movement. They knew how to get their point across without alienating their audience. Preaching hate and violence will only bring exactly that and Mother Karma can be a real hard taskmaster. As they sow, they will reap.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I politely say "bull#".

That's not how it works.

I remind you that it was you that made the statement that "there is no pride in sacrifice". I have not manipulated the meaning of that statement in any way, and you spouting empty esoteric does not detract from the actual.

Interesting. You combat me on my response to your opposition to my response and then you validate it.

I prefer square dancing myself.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Is this how you spend your day?? Just looking for something to piss you off??

Because it's not hard for anyone to find some racist people talking smack from your side either ya know.

There are countless videos of it on YouTube that go both ways so I don't know why you seem to think you're on some kind of high ground or anything.

You're just proving your have a raging bias to only one side.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I politely say "bull#".

That's not how it works.

Interesting. You combat me on my response to your opposition to my response and then you validate it.

That is not what has taken place in the discussion between us and I suspect you know that.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

They're not trying to be like Mr. King. He's an uncle Tom to them.

MLK Jr. Is not only better than most liberals, he's better than most conservatives.

Whining on all sides. Ain't nobody doing that man any justice. Not even me.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I politely say "bull#".

That's not how it works.

That is not what has taken place in the discussion between us and I suspect you know that.

I'm waiting on you to lose your pride and read what I've said instead of gunning for a response simply because I intended to cause an individual to rethink their statement (which I did, go and look).

Pride cometh before the blind assault.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: introvert

"Clouded by emotion" is an attribute many women from the left suffer from

Did you wake up from a coma and think it was 1902? Will you prescribe treatment for hysteria?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: introvert

"Clouded by emotion" is an attribute many women from the left suffer from

Did you wake up from a coma and think it was 1902? Will you prescribe treatment for hysteria?

Right? I'm pretty sure it's a condition on both sides of the aisle. What a loose trigger.

Eta I have a feeling this statement will be misunderstood. Good.
edit on 1/30/2017 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join