It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Left denounce this as racism?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Humans are made to be flawed. It still doesn't change the fact liberal women are incapable of rational thought.

*swipes large brush*

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

If you watched the video she wants whitey to give up what they've EARNED because some of them have to work 40 hours a week. Not sure I'm understanding where you are coming from? I work my tail off cuz I earn my own stuff and don't need to spew hatred to gain it for free? hmm

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So....Now that you've had your attempt at diverting the question, what do you have to say about your Liberal brothers and sisters spouting this crap? Hmm?
Or will you excuse it by saying "Conservatives do it too"..?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

"Clouded by emotion" is an attribute many women from the left suffer from

What's the right-wing version? "Clouded by stupid?"

Liberals are the party of the poor. For each additional dollar someone earns they become less likely to vote democrat. Know your role.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: lighter78
Work 40 hours? pffft wish I worked only 40 hours a week..(be like a vacation week) I work my tail off for what I have. But here ya go let me give you everything I've EARNED. Tired of this crap. Sorry but that is as far in the video as I could make it.

I'm not a liberal, but if you're angry that you work more than 40 hours a week, then stop doing it.

Maybe this person has pride and keeps working because of a belief that those that are dependent deserve a decent quality of life without state largesse. I realise this is a difficult concept for the modern liberal left to comprehend , but there are still those who have this attitude.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I haven't debated with many women from the right to come up with an assessment yet. Usually they aren't all emotional in all of these threads, but who knows you could be right..

link   
Great things to say in the middle of a protest about discrimination !!

They protest against a "Muslim" ban and then attack Whites !!

Fumble Flop Deluxe.

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Humans are made to be flawed. It still doesn't change the fact liberal women are incapable of rational thought.

*swipes large brush*

Plenty of liberal women are capable of rational thought.

You added that broad-brush caveat because even you know such swipes are not rational.

Let's be real here and stop the generalizations.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: RazorV66

I'm going to start posting every story about ever racist "conservative" that I can find daily. Will you be dropping by each thread to denounce the racism?

If it is racist, I certainly will.
Post away.

While I am waiting for your quest to find "conservative" videos/stories such as this, do you consider this video to be racist or just another example of the people's right to protest Trump no matter what the theme or content is?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Work 40 hours? pffft wish I worked only 40 hours a week..(be like a vacation week) I work my tail off for what I have. But here ya go let me give you everything I've EARNED. Tired of this crap. Sorry but that is as far in the video as I could make it.

I remember my first part time job too.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If you watched the video she wants whitey to give up what they've EARNED because some of them have to work 40 hours a week. Not sure I'm understanding where you are coming from? I work my tail off cuz I earn my own stuff and don't need to spew hatred to gain it for free? hmm

It means don't play the hand they want you to play.

It's poker, it's chess. Doesn't matter how you see it. Don't do it. Responding to a bad move with a bad move gives the opponent checkmate.

When you air out your grievance in response to theirs, you validate their grievance.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Your absolutely right, you got me..

*takes smaller brush and swipes ATS*

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

I'm not a liberal, but if you're angry that you work more than 40 hours a week, then stop doing it.

Maybe this person has pride and keeps working because of a belief that those that are dependent deserve a decent quality of life without state largesse. I realise this is a difficult concept for the modern liberal left to comprehend , but there are still those who have this attitude.

I politely say "bull#".

Anything done from pride is wrong.

But simplicity doesn't befit the simple.

The true conservative knows that capitalism works when people create jobs instead of busting their balls as an employee without reward.

Fake conservatives cry about their jobs. Wannabe liberals demand more from their employers instead of themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I see where you are coming from now and understand it. I work because I need to survive there is no question about why I go to work everyday. I like shiny things I'm like a raccoon. (Just kidding about shiny things)

What I don't understand is how can people sit there and demand for me to give up things I have earned when I'm busting my butt to achieve my own goals?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lighter78

Yea, I could not stomach the whole video but I caught that. I have had a decent career in construction but I made my way at 60 and 70 hours a week. To many people in this country have been convinced that they are owed something. The only thing this country owes you is a even playing field. What you do with it is up to you.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Sounds like she gets to teach kids her stupidity.
She's gonna regret showing the world how stupid she is.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
another fine example of a progressive demonstrating their peculiar form of tolerance and unity.

a wiseman once said:

"tis better to act and not speak lest your actions betray you as a hypocrite"

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I politely say "bull#".

The true conservative knows that capitalism works when people create jobs instead of busting their balls as an employee without reward.

Fake conservatives cry about their jobs. Wannabe liberals demand more from their employers instead of themselves.

I will politely respond to you by pointing out that taking pride in how you care for someone other than yourself would only be seen as wrong by a self-centered a/hole.
edit on 30-1-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I see where you are coming from now and understand it. I work because I need to survive there is no question about why I go to work everyday. I like shiny things I'm like a raccoon. (Just kidding about shiny things)

What I don't understand is how can people sit there and demand for me to give up things I have earned when I'm busting my butt to achieve my own goals?

Because they're stupid. There is no understanding stupid.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I politely say "bull#".

I will politely respond to you by pointing out that taking pride in how you care for someone other than yourself would only be seen wrong by a self-centered a/hole.

If you're taking pride in that, then you're only doing it for you.

There is no pride in sacrifice.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join