It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Immigration Ban Still In Place Despite Court Ruling, Says DHS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

CNN showed 1 guy who said that he understood why he was detained. Even FOX wouldn't show that. I'm starting to have my suspicions about the top brass at Fox News. Even Trump turned down their request for an exclusive interview last week and granted it to ABC instead. Somethings wrong at Fox.

I am 100% positive I didn't hear it on CNN, because, as I announced a few times, my number one New Year's Resolution was to never ever turn on CNN again! I may have read it, but I read so many news sources and follow-up sources, that I can't remember for sure where it came from. But, I KNOW I didn't hear it on CNN.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: smurfy

Donald though is into popularity contests, especially his. You don't know this guy.

If you are not popular, you will not be President, Hillary will confirm this.

Get away! Totally out of the context of my reply to burdman30ott6 though...but you left that bit out. The insecurity of Donald is pretty clear now that poor old Spicer had to do another blinder for Trump, and go for the "Get them out, get them out of here" Trump style statement to the press over the state department employees. It's getting crazier by the minute.
What next? The aliens/ET are coming?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

What next? The aliens/ET are coming?

Humanities only hope some people would say.
Me? I'm an optimist, things will be fine, just fine....

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join