It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Immigration Ban Still In Place Despite Court Ruling, Says DHS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Swills

It was me telling you your namecalling isn't achieving anything. Life isn't a popularity contest nor does anyone who supports this measure really give a flip what your opinion of them is. The EO will proceed and this country will be a better place for it.

Donald though is into popularity contests, especially his. You don't know this guy.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Donald though is into popularity contests, especially his. You don't know this guy.

If you are not popular, you will not be President, Hillary will confirm this.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

To clarify, I should have specified "international popularity contest." Within the US borders and amongst legal Americans, this EO is more popular than not.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No. I don't.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

If you are not popular, you will not be President, Hillary will confirm this.

ha-ha-ha.. TOUCHE!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
109 people out of 325,000 travelers were inconvenienced.

I would say, his policy worked. Those 109 have already been taken care of, too.

A whining crybaby interviewed by FOX NEWS an hour ago said... "People are trying to get here for their Dad's funeral. Or their mom is dying and they want to see her one last time."

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

_____ yeah!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A whining crybaby interviewed by FOX NEWS an hour ago said... "People are trying to get here for their Dad's funeral. Or their mom is dying and they want to see her one last time."

Life is not always fair, just the way it is.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There's more sob stories than people trying to fly in it seems.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Typical Democrat that doesn't know her days are OVER..FINISHED.. GOOD BYE!

""WASHINGTON — Acting Attorney General Sally Q. Yates, a holdover from the Obama administration, ordered the Justice Department on Monday not to defend President Trump’s executive order on immigration in court.

“I am responsible for ensuring that the positions we take in court remain consistent with this institution’s solemn obligation to always seek justice and stand for what is right,” Ms. Yates wrote in a letter to Justice Department lawyers. “At present, I am not convinced that the defense of the executive order is consistent with these responsibilities nor am I convinced that the executive order is lawful.”"

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yea...exactly! It's always for the children...or the dying mother....or anything that hypes up immediate emotions. Mix that with Schumer tears and look what you have. Loonyville.

These 109 people were delayed. They were dealt with. Yes, they were inconvenienced, but no one died, no one spent the weekend roaming around the airport in a daze. And the funny thing is, some were interviewed and said they totally understood the reasons.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's more sob stories than people trying to fly in it seems.

20% of the SOB stories are from people who will do just fine if they don't come to the USA in the next 87 days.

79% are from attention seekers who don't even know anybody in one of the 7 nations.

1% might be legit gripes... mostly from U.S. citizens who can't get back. That's being cleared up though.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Does anyone not see a problem developing?

I see it. We all see it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

CNN showed 1 guy who said that he understood why he was detained. Even FOX wouldn't show that. I'm starting to have my suspicions about the top brass at Fox News. Even Trump turned down their request for an exclusive interview last week and granted it to ABC instead. Somethings wrong at Fox.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Why is it a problem for the men to pray at their appointed time? They do this at least 1 time per day.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
(Raises hand)
I don't like their principles. They are incompatible with Western law.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Why is it a problem for the men to pray at their appointed time? They do this at least 1 time per day.

Salat is the obligatory Muslim prayers, performed five times each day by Muslims. It is the second Pillar of Islam. God ordered Muslims to pray at five set times of day: Salat al-fajr: dawn, before sunrise.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Are you serious? You really need to ask that?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Salat is the obligatory Muslim prayers, performed five times each day by Muslims. It is the second Pillar of Islam. God ordered Muslims to pray at five set times of day: Salat al-fajr: dawn, before sunrise.

Yes, "God" ordered it. Lol.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yes, "God" ordered it. Lol.

SkyDaddy forget to send me the memo, I'm exempt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join