It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen has dined with far worse than Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Cobaltic1978
Not to mention Ceaușescu of Roumania. He was originally a "good guy" for being less than supportive of the Soviets.

A Christmas death. Remember it well.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Maybe Nigel Farage could be there as a Voice of Reason if the Queen might take Offense to some of President Trump's Views on Immigration and the Effects it has on the National Security of Free Nations .
edit on 30-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
All the talk today regarding the State visit of President Trump is around the alternative fact that he will have tea with the Queen, yet doesn't deserve to.

Let me remind people that over the years the Queen has taken tea with Putin, Merkle, Mubarek, Mugabe, George Bush, Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Pope Benedict XVI, Barack Obama, Xi Jinping. I could go on all night.

Besides, the Queen has decided to meet him, she is interested in him, she is enthralled by his hair. He does it himself by the way.

Yeah! The Queen I think likes crumpet/s too.

You know it.

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Maybe Nigel Farage could be there as a Voice of Reason if the Queen might take Offense to some of President Trump's Views on Immigration and the Effects it has on the National Security .

Nigel Farage? Not a chance, believe me.

(post by CHONGO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

She also dines with Reptilians, and i hear they STANK...

Phew!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
All the talk today regarding the State visit of President Trump is around the alternative fact that he will have tea with the Queen, yet doesn't deserve to.

Let me remind people that over the years the Queen has taken tea with Putin, Merkle, Mubarek, Mugabe, George Bush, Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Pope Benedict XVI, Barack Obama, Xi Jinping. I could go on all night.

Besides, the Queen has decided to meet him, she is interested in him, she is enthralled by his hair. He does it himself by the way.

You forgot Nelson Mandela.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Maybe Nigel Farage could be there as a Voice of Reason if the Queen might take Offense to some of President Trump's Views on Immigration and the Effects it has on the National Security of Free Nations .

Offended? She had her portrait painted by a pedo, helped coverup multiple gov't and royal ties to pedo rings, and she's 90yrs old.

After watching her capital go from the 50's and 60's into the cesspool modern London is (yes I have been,many times)I have a feeling she is more than happy to embrace some hardcore right wing ideas.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join