It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream about killing a Lion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
How is it hanging folks?

Anyways, a couple of nights ago, i had a weird dream, that i was on the roof of a small shed, and out of nowhere, a female lion charges towards me, and starts to climb towards the roof, where i am sitting, i panicked and started looking around, trying to find a weapon.

Then i see a bow and one arrow, i was thinking that there is not enough time, and the lion will surely kill me, even dropped the bow with my sausage fingers.

The lion climbed to the roof, and jumped towards me, then with less then a second of time, i manage to grab the bow and shoot it.

To my surprise, the arrow hit the jumping lion straight in the heart.

In the end of my dream, i had cleaned the skull of the lion, and i had its hide.

The whole dream felt weird, and... i don`t know, just weird.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Is there a major change or problem in your life recently?

Maybe one that has a clear solution but you still tried to avoid dealing with it? Only to realize that it was unavoidable.

Strange that it was a female lion. Are you haveing relationship troubles with a female? Maybe your mother, sister, girlfriend/wife, female boss?

Idk, I've read Sigmund Freud's "the interpretation of dreams", it's was a pretty hard read personally. But still very insightful interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Just read somewhere that the dream could mean "an increase in power or wealth" but i just got news that i am going to be homeless in two months because my landlord is going to move in my place, and i have no plan B.

No problems with relationships.
edit on 30-1-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Seems like the lion may very well be your homeless situation?
But you specify it as being female..

No matter how you look at it, epic dream

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I'm not a dream interpreter or a psychologist but this lioness could be your landlord and your determination to stop it or at least stop it from damaging you.

Climbing on the roof (your home) trying to attack you (evict you), you fire the bow last minute and save yourself from the predator. Perhaps your mind is rationalising and thinking it will all be alright in the end, or you have a weapon (legal action or something to prevent the eviction) that you could use, but you would only use it as a last resort.

It could just be anger too, the lioness is likely your landlord and you see it stepping over everything you own and you want to lash out at it.

That's my thoughts about it anyway, seems to make sense given your circumstance.

Hope you can sort it out, Solve

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

Thanks,

I am feeling pretty good, even in this situation, things will probably work out just fine.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well that could be it, the shed could represent your shelter and the lioness is attempting to pull you off the roof. Your on the roof because it's a safe, elevated position. Just like having a home gives you safety and elevates you above homelessness, and yet this problem(lioness/eviction) is capable of overcoming that safety and possibly pull you down to the ground.

Most likely, your solution is right in front of you, but you fear taking action because your not sure of your ability to succeed in that course of action.

Maybe your subconscious is telling you to trust yourself, and you may just surprise yourself. You were unsure of your ability to use the bow, even fumbling with it, but in the end you succeeded with a perfect kill shot to the heart of your problem.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Complicated message dream, for sure.

The imagery first:

The roof - A home represents your life. The roof is its protection. In your dream the roof was on a structure that is small (a shed), so I'm wondering what exactly you are protecting.....perhaps a child?

Lion/lioness - represents power (among other things). In your dream, the power was a feminine energy. Is someone or something in danger because of a woman or feminine influence in your's or someone else's life? A child's perhaps? Or the inner child in you?

Arrow - represents your direction in life. The bow is the method of directing that arrow. You fumbled at first, but found the inner strength and courage to regain control and eliminate the power that was trying to do you harm.

This may be a battle of wills. You may have a misstep at first, but you will draw from your ability to overcome seemingly big obstacles and take control of the direction of your life (or a child's?)

If this makes sense, I have other thoughts. But, if not, carry on! Thanks for sharing this interesting dream.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

No children in the life of solve,

It sure was like a message from somewhere, very out of the ordinary, compared to regular dreams.

And it gave calmness, and confidence, because i have been worrying about where and how am i going to find a new place.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

There are different kinds of dreams, imo...message dreams, precognitive dreams, and simple clean-out-the-debris dreams.

Yours seemed like a message dream, but perhaps it is a precognitive dream, something you will have to deal with in your future.

The small shed, as opposed to a home, is significant I think. If it doesn't represent a child or your inner child, then perhaps you are protecting some small aspect of your life. What that is, only you know.

Was the dream in color or black & white?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

It had amazing colors,

Wait a minute, something small, like a child....

I have a year old dog, my little Lucretius, i would do anything for him!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And it gave calmness, and confidence, because i have been worrying about where and how am i going to find a new place.

If you have been worried about finding a new place to live, then the small shed makes sense. You have to overcome an obstacle, but with the right tools, you can take control of the direction your life takes and overcome it. So, you are being told to have confidence and trust your ability to guide your own life in the direction YOU want it to go.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

It had amazing colors,

Wait a minute, something small, like a child....

I have a year old dog, my little Lucretius, i would do anything for him!

Was the shed, perhaps, a doghouse?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Could have been, yes..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Two questions:

Is your little dog a male?

Was there a lot of red in your dream?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Male,

No red, even when i shot the lion..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Male,

No red, even when i shot the lion..

No red....good!

Lots of green I bet, and gold perhaps? Little Lucretius tells me that.

Protect that little guy, and protect your pocketbook, my friend. Thanks again for sharing this.
edit on 30-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

There was, and yellow.

You all gave me lots of ideas, thanks!

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Hi Solve

A lion can represent a powerful spiritual force (good or evil) because it was about to pounce on you I would think they are not your friend! It can also represent a strong mouthed individual in your life or an enemy.

Arrow can represent piercing words, conviction, judgement or deliverance

Your bow represents your heart (that which shoots the words), if your bow is bent you are ready though it took you awhile to come to that decision to shoot your words and what you had to say hit the mark.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Personally, without reading the comments, i would say you've tamed your inner beast, and now you can go forth and do what it is you do.

top topics

join