It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - Eliminate 2 regulations for every new regulation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Heh! And spark another worldwide protest?

I don't think my twitter account could handle it, I'd probably be forced to de-activate it for about a week and then come back.

0.5th world problems. 0.5 takes into account a snowflake world where everything works as we expect it to, basically, the world in our safe space bubble. Maybe 0.25th world problems is when you're completely ethereal and don't need earth at all, but still have problems like you can't use the ethereal version of twitter. presumably telepathy by that point..

Back to point - someone should totally give it a go
Then Trump can EO that #

EO, EO, it's off to work trump goes!
edit on 30-1-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
And LOL the space-ships of the future (present timeline not verified). These elegant sleek delta wing SpaceX things flying around, and then this gigantic Trump Industries freighter will rattle past... If liberal media hasn't destroyed us before then.

That's a future I can completely get behind.

Space is incredibly important. Humanity thrives when it strives. The challenges of space are unforgiving; the technologies for overcoming those challenges will all find practical application on Earth.

A lot of technological innovation comes from recognising that answers to a problem in one sector can be transposed to answer the problems in another, even if they don't appear related on the surface.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
have any of you "geniuses" above even consider that there might be.....A REASON!!!!.....for those regulations?.....are any of you able to cite what regulation(s) he will get rid of?...or the details?.....and yet you say this is GREAT....the ignorance of this is stupifiying

Sheer ignorance. He is not getting rid of any. He is making the people who created them take a look and find ones that dont make sense if they want to add more.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
One of the dumbest ideas ever... If we need to get rid of regulations, then start that effort on its own, but to require any new regulations to identify 2 other regulations to ditch. Just stupid. Man, it really sucks having such an idiot Pres, not to mention a bunch of mindless minion who agree with him for no reason other than to join him in the douche parade.
edit on 1-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join