It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump were to disclose the truth behind 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No way a fire so close to the roof caused the building to collapse into it's own basement, leaving a 60 foot pile of rubble.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

You know everything there is to know about physics then?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2
During his campaign, Trump announced that he would disclose 9/11 truth.

Given the fact that most here on ATS know, pretty much, the truth that the masses still don't.

It depends. First of all, you need to clarify which version of the truth you mean. There are several floating around on ATS.

Secondly, it rather assumes that Trump would ever be told the "truth" (whatever that might be, assuming it's different from the official story).

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I'm not picking any certain theory on or off ATS, because I don't want my post moved.

On top of that, I really want to see the people effected by the collapse taken better care of.

Luckily I moved away from Manhattan 9 months before it happened, I lived at 17th and Lexington for two years.
I had many friends effected by this ordeal, and many in NYC know better than to believe the official story.

I'm not just going on gut feeling.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I don't think telling 6 lies with 2 truth's in a story is anything other than a lie.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Trump will let everyone know who it was when their hands are tied and a noose is around their necks and cinched tight.....he will not only disclose it he will remediate it with no remorse IMHO.

I would like to see the people who made the big-money on 911 pay duely.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered... here's a few...

- WHY did that third building collapse?
The reasoning that the towers collapsing caused it, is absolute BS. If this were the case, many more would have come down.

- How were there NO bodies at the plane crash site?
There have been so many, many plane crashes of all types and not a one has ever disintegrated all the bodies. On a sidenote, my Mom's first husband died flying a B-17 over Germany in WW2. When he went down, they were loaded with bombs yet, his remains were recovered.

- What prevents security cam footage from the Pentagon from being released?
To even begin to buy that there were no security cams up and running, is absolute malarkey. The Pentagon has had them since it was constructed and to even think nothing was captured, except that one with a blur going by, is like believing in Santa.

No, I have never bought into the official story and never will. Ever.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thank you!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thank you!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join