It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump were to disclose the truth behind 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Which disclosure are you referring to? The one they made up, or the conspiracy side, or the so many that sit in the middle drawing conclusions from both?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I wasn't making that statement to be racist, only saying Obama made America feel more comfortable, Leading them into false hopes that he would make drastic changes in our favor. Instead he did the opposite.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I guess I could catch my car on fire with some jet A and watch it melt into a lava pit. Get real!

If that were the case, how the hell could you run it through a jet engine while feeding it oxygen without melting down the engine?

The beams that building was constructed from were at least 30 times thicker than the internal parts of any jet engine, and the fire was fed nowhere near the amount of oxygen a jet would intake.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Underfire2

But, then again... you are assuming that Obama made America feel comfortable. That is not so... there are a percentage of Americans that were severely uncomfortable with Obama.

I will, for the life of me, never stop bringing up when people create 'Divide' in their formulated opinions... most times without even knowing it. Humans continuously create divide within to formulate data easier, but forget that there is a world of billions of other humans.

I don't care what I want... I care what the masses show, in action, to want. Look at the world around you... all of this chaos is caused by people creating divide and acting of self entitlement.

Until people pull back to basics, all the detailed errors are not fixable. Let's call Obama what he is... a human being that served as the 44th President... nothing more.

DIVIDE SUCKS!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Underfire2

I guess I could catch my car on fire with some jet A and watch it melt into a lava pit. Get real!

So if President Trump said that it was Al Qaeda would you believe him? After all, his first act as Commander in Chief was to attack an Al Qaeda target.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
my experience is that people demanding " disclosure of teh trooth " are really just expecting that thier a-priori beliefs are " confirmed "

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Go back up and read the edit. Hell no! I know better.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Judging by the reports, I don't think the 2 are related at all.

The military’s Joint Special Operations Command had been planning the mission for months, according to three senior American officials. Obama administration aides had deliberated extensively over the proposed operation, weighing the value of any information that might be recovered against the risk to the Special Operations forces plunging into hostile territory. But administration officials ultimately opted to hand the decision on the mission to their successors.

Mr. Trump, who has vowed to increase pressure on militant groups worldwide, was quickly persuaded that the rewards were worth the gamble, and he authorized the mission last week, military officials said. Commandos waited for a moonless evening on Saturday to exploit their advantage of fighting at night.

U.S. Commando Killed in Yemen in Trump’s First Counterterrorism Operation[/url]

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

More like the truth comes out so the American people can have closure, and the remaining victims, firefighters, police, and civilians can get the help they need with the illnesses formed from exposure to the site.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
As refreshing as this may be, if he does come out and disclose the truth, without proof, the powers that be will probably just use this as proof of what a nut case he is and how unfit he is to be president. Sad, but true, everyone else who makes these claims are considered whack jobs...so it will probably be all they need to get him out of office. Just my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RobbyMcGill

If he were to disclose the truth, and that happened, all hell would break loose.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

What if the truth was already disclosed in the official report?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The official story was to cover their back side, in hopes that all America was to stupid to question authority, or science.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Do some research on jet A, that's what commercial airliners use.

Primarily the burn rate, temp max without fed oxygen, and the temp at which an iron beam would melt.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Underfire2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I asked a question about if the official story was true. I didn't ask you to prove the official story wrong. Please answer my question and stop deflecting.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What part of the official story do I need to consider true?

I've explained the parts that I can't except as truth.

Better define your question.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

If is an Impossibility in my mind.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

So if Trump came out and said the official story is true, then what would you do?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I would still argue the facts I know to be false.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

So basically there is nothing that can be shown to you to convince you that the official story is true? Sounds like bias to me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join