It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumer tears up as he calls Trump's immigration ban 'mean-spirited'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
So let me get this straight - Trump implements a policy that helps to protect moderate Muslims from the radical Muslims who want to kill them for "not being Muslim enough" (see the long history of sectarian violence within Islam for details) and the Left calls this... "mean spirited"?

Is this some subtle plan by the Left to wipe out the majority of Muslims by importing the violent minority that wants to kill them?

Good Lord. This time last year I would have said "satire has become impossible"; now I prefer to say "normality has become improbable".

Invest in insane asylums! Something tells me there will be demand for them if we don't end up killing each other because a certain group of people have decided that obeying the law has now become a political issue...........

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump said today that there's only a 5% chance Schumer's tears were real !!

Call 'em out !!

yeah and trump says how fabulous of a job he is doing, and how much bigger his crowd size was for the inauguration, and his complete confidence in Rick Perry running the energy department.....who gives a rat's ass what he says, trying to distinguish truth from lies coming out of his mouth is a full time job.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well. That was sociopathic as hell. Schumer is one serious sellout and creep.

My heart, like many here, will always be for legal immigration, but let's face it: We--and the Mid-East--have a radical terrorism problem.

PSY-OP News Network is truly incredibly powerful brainwashing. I underestimated it. I'm sure, statistically speaking, that there must be a few who are starting to "wake up" a second time and see the black (ops) magick "spells" being cast on our nation? Bueller? Moonbeam? WindWhisp? Anyone?
edit on 30-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Now, that is a precious snowflake!!!

If they're not playing the victim, they are expressing their unconditional love with violence and hatred

He and other Ctrl-leftards need to understand, very clearly, that the deceptive bitch lost the election and Trump won and so his tears-of-intolerance and bigotry towards the decision backed by millions and millions and millions of Americans will be laughed at, just as it should be.

What a truly pathetic P.O.S

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Men should only cry under 2 conditions.

1. Their dog dies.

2. Stepping on a Lego piece.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Invest in insane asylums!

I was thinking invest in Kleenex. Their stock should soar in the next 4 years.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ecclesiastes 3:

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

Simple human reasoning.

Now is not the time for Chuck Schumer to be crying like a big fake titty-baby. We have some serious and growing issues in the world, and this namby-pamby boo-hoo idiocy has got to stop.

It is time to do the necessary work and we have the leader in place along with a perfect team to fix it. Americans have picked just the right person, and the Chuck Schumers of this country need to shut up and sit down and support our president. If he steps over the constitutional line, then he can be outraged.
edit on 30-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2017 by queenofswords because: spelling corrections

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He and Obama and Hillary are now tied, with one public cry each. Long way to go to catch up with Biden though.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Sean Spicer is currently holding a press briefing and has ripped apart the misinformation the media has been spouting and chastising the erroneous tweets some lefty senator put out.

If you get a chance, listen to todays WH press conference. It is so spot on and clear as day!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Sean Spicer is currently holding a press briefing and has ripped apart the misinformation the media has been spouting and chastising the erroneous tweets some lefty senator put out.

If you get a chance, listen to todays WH press conference. It is so spot on and clear as day!!

*REALLY* calling them out !!

I can hear the jaws hitting the floor from the "Awe".

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He's not mincing words and he has all the backup proof! Spicer is so much smarter, imo, and energetic and informed than any press secy. I can remember in recent years!

If you want truth regarding the media disinformation and misinformation that went out over the weekend, you HAVE to listen to today's press briefing.

edit on 30-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
...titty-baby...

I don't care how immature it makes me sound, but this made me laugh hysterically.

Titty baby! I need to find a use for that in daily life.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

It seems I see a Pattern here . Politicians from the State of New York and California are at the Forefront of the Backlash against President Trump's effort to build a Wall on our Southern Boarder to stem the flow of Illegal Immigrants entering the Country . Considering the Political Motivation they may have in their Dissent to stopping the Entry into the Country
of Illegals , they send a Message Loud and Clear that they Care Not what the Majority of the American People think about that . For the Good of the Country , these Representatives need to Step Down from their Offices if they Cannot Reaffirm their Pledge of Protecting the People that Elected them to Office .

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They are probably getting kickbacks or big donations come election time from the illegal drug traffickers. That is the only thing I can think of that would cause them to put the safety and health of The American People at jeopardy at this time. That....or simply for votes.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It would be nice if Schumer felt even one ounce of pain for the American people. Has he ever shed a tear for us? I guess he just doesn't care that much for us. Oh well, hopefully they will still be crying when they lose the rest of their seats in 2018!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Its easy to laugh at the increasing frequency of these incidents, but frankly, its rather disturbing.

I think it was underestimated even by those implementing it, which sets a deeply concerning precedence.

It might as well be a pathogen for how it behaves.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Crocodile tears.

Dem hypocrisy knows no bounds.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The selective phony outrage is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: seeker1963

Invest in insane asylums!

I was thinking invest in Kleenex. Their stock should soar in the next 4 years.

My money is in salt pills.
Or Gatorade or is it Brando now?
Either way there is gonna be a lot of sodium chloride deficient malnourished, green haired, skinny jean wearing, liberal vegans out there.
Best keep the miniature violins handy too.
Gonna be a rough 8 years for these snowflakes...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Thanks for posting this, I watched him crying surrounded by a Muslim family, really? I am sure that his pandering to selected groups of minorities and issues is going to finally create and exodus of those that are still faithful to the Democratic party leadership.

Hell the Democratic party should now be the Islamic crying freedom party, I predict that the Democratic party will be taken over.

Obviously the leaders no longer hold anything in common with the majority silent American people anymore.

I hope those that are still trying to hold to what they party represent will see now what they are all about.

What a joke, the man needs to retired along with all the rest of dinosaurs in Washington that had forgotten who the real Americans are.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join