It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A petition to stop Trump's visit to the UK has reached 1 millions signatures

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
So they are telling the Queen of england who she can see?
two days ago I had a look at the site. I could see that it kept jumping about the same over and over again. so I recorded the numbers and lookt at them. 10:55 am lookt at 15 times. between 183-218. 13:45 12 times 144-181. If this was real people the difference between the number would be a Lot more. Just like some one at a desk doing it. paid for by the C lin ton's. Still trying to stop trump. Never before have the people shouted this much.

edit on 31-1-2017 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

edit on 31-1-2017 by buddha because: clinten made me do it

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Trump should not go for public safety reasons. The brits are a little more unmerciful than us Americans when it comes to protesting tyrants. The protests will get violent over there and will set the precedence for how other European countries will receive this vile creature.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: woopy

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: EvillerBob

Magic feelz bahaha!
1.3 million click an online petition....meanwhile the other 60 odd million folk don't really give a # and just want a decent trading relationship with the US.

Not even that many, theres a lot of fraudulent sigs again.

As for them being a tiny minority, they are. Most of us can see past the hyperbole and realise he isn't sticking all the brown people in FEMA camps.

Only the toxic left and assorted bedwetters seem to have a Trump problem.

And how do you know there are fraudulent signs? Everything for Trump-people is fake news, or fraudulent when people stand up against his policies. Getting really sick of it. Including the insults that are constantly thrown at people who voice critisism

Louise mensch was one msm type tweeting examples of the bots filling the petition.
There were plenty of others. Just like the anti Brexit petition a while back.

so I recorded the numbers and lookt at them.
10:55 am lookt at 15 times. between 183-218.
13;45 12 times 144-181.
If this was real people the difference between the number would be a Lot more.
Just like some one at a desk doing it.
paid for by the Clinton's. Still trying to stop trump.
Never before have the people shouted this much.

edit on 31-1-2017 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So out of the 65 million living in the U.K. Only 1 million don't want him to visit? So that's like 1.5%

I wonder how many of those votes were from illegals?
edit on 31-1-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
So they are telling the Queen of england who she can see?

From what I gather, neither she nor Prince Charles are particularly eager to meet with Trump. If he was on a State Visit, I believe it would be expected that they meet and she can't easily slip out of the obligation.

Not entirely sure of this, because I'm an American and am not up on British government.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How many of the million signatures are muslim refugees?
I think that would be rather interesting to know...

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Damiel

The U.K. has a Muslim population of 3 million.

Wonder how many are included in the petition.

Really not that many. Virtually nobody here likes him.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid
So out of the 65 million living in the U.K. Only 1 million don't want him to visit? So that's like 1.5%

I wonder how many of those votes were from illegals?

It's not that simple. You have to think of it in terms of how many people actually bother to sign. 1m is a huge representation compared to all the other gov't petitions.

And again it's not to say 'he can't visit' - it's to say it shouldnt be an official state visit. He's not proven himself worthy of it.

And the idea that illegals would be champing at the bit to sign anything publicly is a bit ridiculous. You'd want to remain under the radar.

People here don't like him. Simple as that.
edit on 1-2-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Really not that many. Virtually nobody here likes him.

That's plainly false. Maybe if 15 million people signed it, but the number is far lower even than that.

Looking at the heat maps for the petition, most of the votes seem to come from the Greater London area.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: grainofsand

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: TheBulk
So why are people in the UK cool with Obama's drone bombing of entire families? Ohhhhh, riiiiight. The media loved him, thus you loved him.

Come on, we have our own libitards just like you.

Not all us brits are self righteousness lefties.

Haha! True!
It's still less than 2 million people who are so 'outraged' they take 5 minutes to click an online petition lol, the other 60 odd million don't give a # about it.

All my work colleagues where saying how the respect trump because he is full filling what he said he would do.

You cant complain if that is what he was elected on.

What kind of environment do you work in? Because I'm in professional services and absolutely every colleague and client I've seen in the last year or so finds it unbelievable that he got in. The vast vast majority of people I meet don't like him.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

"And actually, the majority of Brits don't hate him. The majority of British, social media fed hashtag junkies do."

Lets just say that the majority of the non racist, freedom loving people of our beloved isle, that don't hold with the notion of building nonsensical walls or feel the need to demonize a specific demographic or religious denomination, hate what he stands for.

Essentially anyone that does not hold with the top 1% controlling 70% of the U.S wealth of the nation while the other 99% fight over the remaining 30%.

edit on 1-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

1.5% of the people there don't like him, which is fine, the US election taught us that the types of people that go to sign useless petitions and engage in useless CNN polls aren't the types of people who would support him anyways.

edit on 1-2-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm sure the county that is also a island has no need for walls, you just BREXIT to keep immigrants out.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

record turnout of protesters? no bet!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid

Brexit wont solve our immigration issues anymore than our natural seawall does im afraid.

Which is why most UK citizens simply shake there heads and wonder as to why our American cousins across the pond think an untenable wall will solve or alleviate the problems you lot experience.

edit on 1-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm thinking one of those brain implants that Eric Cartman had installed, could not go amiss with Trump.

Then again possibly all politicians should consider such an upgrade?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
No wait, you mean Trump doesn't already have a normalCartman implant !!!!!!!

Anyone know if a date has been set yet ?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

They're not averse to creaming the tax handouts from weapons and training sales to Saudi to enable them to murder innocent people in the Yemen though are they.

They'll probably knight the head honcho's of our aerospace industries for creating so much tax wealth for our oh so civilised country...and they're not keen on President Trump because he wants what? A sensible and secure immigration policy to apply to countries that the Obama administration themselves deemed a threat?

The world has gone hypocritical crazy.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I guess it looks like 1 million of them got off their lazy, mooching a$$es and signed something that will mean absolutely nothing and not change anyone's travel plans.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join