It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A petition to stop Trump's visit to the UK has reached 1 millions signatures

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: woopy

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: EvillerBob

Magic feelz bahaha!
1.3 million click an online petition....meanwhile the other 60 odd million folk don't really give a # and just want a decent trading relationship with the US.

Not even that many, theres a lot of fraudulent sigs again.

As for them being a tiny minority, they are. Most of us can see past the hyperbole and realise he isn't sticking all the brown people in FEMA camps.

Only the toxic left and assorted bedwetters seem to have a Trump problem.

And how do you know there are fraudulent signs? Everything for Trump-people is fake news, or fraudulent when people stand up against his policies. Getting really sick of it. Including the insults that are constantly thrown at people who voice critisism

Louise mensch was one msm type tweeting examples of the bots filling the petition.
There were plenty of others. Just like the anti Brexit petition a while back.

Louise Mensch frustrates me. I kinda-sorta want to be attracted to her, but then she opens her mouth and puts her foot in it. Don't get me wrong, I'd normally find that kind of gymnastic ability a fine thing in a gal, and I know you often have to take the rough with the smooth... but the rough-to-smooth ratio is just a bit too far out of whack

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Oh, I agree.
She did a great show with Brian Johnstone from ACDC.
Apart from that, she alternates between awful and good too much.
I only listed her because she's a name and thus easier for someone to search on this subject.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
Mouahahhahah
It's frightfull to say, but court rulings are just like water off of a duck's back for the Donald : he's gotten used to it over the years

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Well just because he's POTUS don't mean a thing over here, more like water off a wind turbines back, and stuff Trumps biased privileged opinion on the matter.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
All the whining from the left and the crying from London's islamic extremist mayor will just make the state visit better.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Oh, I agree.
She did a great show with Brian Johnstone from ACDC.
Apart from that, she alternates between awful and good too much.
I only listed her because she's a name and thus easier for someone to search on this subject.

Yeah she likes her rock and metal

She flirted like crazy with Johnstone

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This just annoys me. Don't like Trump (or Clinton) but everyone over here seems to have forgotten how annoyed we got when Obama tried to tell us how to run our country........but it seems like it is perfectly ok to tell the US how to run its' own affairs?

Social media has to go down as by far the worst human invention in history. Mark my words, it will lead to a war somewhere. And yes, i understand the irony of that statement whilst sat typing at a keyboard on a form of social media........

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian
A long time ago, I joked that social media will be the end of us, all it would take is a madman to collate all the disparate points of view of everyone, mix it all up, add a bit of sauce and create a foreign policy that would suit all comers ... how far away are we from that reality, right now !?!

Anyhow, I wouldn't say that the UK is trying to tell he US how to do anything, May is just toadying up to the new Boss, trying to rekindle that 'special relationship'

However, the British people don't want the Donald to visit, that's all.
The Donald will visit the British Isles, and the British people will protest

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I wouldn't even agree with that - that is simply the narrative the media is pushing on us. If we were being accurate we would say " a portion of the UK doesn't want Donald Trump to visit". Not as catchy though so can't go with an honest headline!

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: rickymouse

"What is this Supreme court ruling you talk about"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No means no, something Trump cant seem to get his head around. We dont mind renewable energy sources in Scotland even if it does somewhat spoil Trumps view or golfing experience.

So, he went to court and lost. Because they saw he was only worried about his customers. He lost, no big deal. Stuff like that happens all the time. If he would have bribed the Supreme court justices and won then you would have more to bitch about. Sounds like you got some good people on the supreme court there, they see the desires of the majority of their people Trumps a few people. Now the Far left, a small group of people, maybe five percent, are trying to force their ways on the masses. The Supreme court should represent the rights of the masses and not the few

I have always disliked people who try to shove their beliefs down our throats, I see the radicals as chaotic in society. Protests should not be allowed if they disrupt the lives of the people, I believe in our right to protest but not if it disturbs the lives of others too much. Some people are afraid of protests turning violent, don't these people have rights not to be afraid? Where is the line between protesting and Terrorism? You do know that your rights to protest can be taken away if the majority of the public wishes it too and pushing crazy protests will make the masses support taking away our right to protest. Seeing what I have seen lately I would even vote to make the majority of protests illegal even though I have a very strong belief in the rights we have been given. I would never give up my right to bare arms though. We have a bunch of irrational people trying to upset the calmness of our country and they may cause chaos to break out all over.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: Flavian

The Donald will visit the British Isles, and the British people will protest

Some will. Some might even counter protest. The vast majority don't give a monkey's.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Only 1.6 million have shown any interest !

Even so, protesters will protest, wreckers and breakers will reak havoc.
The press - yes them again - will have a hayday, everything will be confabulated, and in reply the Gouv'mnt will use it all as an excuse to pass even more restrictive laws on the sly

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So why are people in the UK cool with Obama's drone bombing of entire families? Ohhhhh, riiiiight. The media loved him, thus you loved him.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Trumps as welcome as any other gadgie in the UK end of the day through his reputation proceeds him.

As long as he behaves there should be no problem with his visit i imagine............As long as he behaves, that is.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
So why are people in the UK cool with Obama's drone bombing of entire families? Ohhhhh, riiiiight. The media loved him, thus you loved him.

I'm not cool with Obama and he has blood on his hands,a lot of it

He even targeted an American citizen without trial

As for The clintons,Bill as a serial adulter wasn't fit for office and Hilary's whole Libya episode showed she was not fit either

President Trump is also unfit for office,imo of course

Our news highlighted the Obama fails and typically sat on the fence and had pro and anti Obama speakers on to balance it out

To be honest mate whoever is in charge dances to someone's else's tune and that tune is normally sadly a military band

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Come on, we have our own libitards just like you.

Not all us brits are self righteousness lefties.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Edgelords.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Come on, we have our own libitards just like you.

Not all us brits are self righteousness lefties.

Haha! True!
It's still less than 2 million people who are so 'outraged' they take 5 minutes to click an online petition lol, the other 60 odd million don't give a # about it.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
All the whining from the left and the crying from London's islamic extremist mayor will just make the state visit better.

I first liked Sadiq Khan but his mask is now slipping.
He supports banning Trump yet he is having a meeting tonight with 11 diplomats from nations that ban Jewish people into their countries. The hypocrisy stinks big time.
www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here is the heat map showing the location of the people who signed the petition banning Trump...
petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com...

As you can see it mainly from London and from University cities like Oxford, Cambridge and Edinburgh.
Same people who are trying to bloke Brexit.

Now look at the map of the people who have signed the petition to allow Trump a state visit...
petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com...

Quite spread out across the whole country!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join