It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A petition to stop Trump's visit to the UK has reached 1 millions signatures

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience
You want to beat up and tear gas protesters because they don't like Trump?

edit on 30-1-2017 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Whereismypassword

What links you got?

*edit*
Ah that's right, # all, just personal opinion lol

Cuff links do?

Manners sunshine,show some

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

a reply to: WilsonWilson

You got links to some polls or is that just your opinion asserted as fact?

How many people you know who like him?

A higher percentage of my social circles compared to 1.3million to 60 odd million lol.
All anecdotal though of course, means nothing on the scale of forecasting a nation

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to: Whereismypassword

Report me, I disregard any whining or offence you choose to take.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

No, I want to do it for the money and the fun

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

1.5% of the population; and these typically have a huge amount of fraudulent signature.
I theorize if there was a similar petition asking him to become King of the U.K., it would garner similar support.

Good job Mr. President!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson

I wouldn't say I'm averse to it. Not even related to whether they like or dislike Trump, actually. I just dislike lefty protesters on principle.

Protesters are like that irritating teenage kid who gets dumped for the very first time by his "wuv, twue wuv". Instead of shrugging it off and heading out for some filthy, awesome, filthy, guilt-free, and filthily gymnastic "just broke up" sex, he mopes around like a beaten puppy, sighing and writing... poetry.

After months of whining and whinging and "woe is me", every time you see him you're left with the urge to just slap his stupid little face, in the hope that eventually you'll slap him into realizing that the reason he got dumped in the first place was because he was such a whiny little beta bitch - though you also realize that no matter how hard or often you slap him, he'll just use it as a reason to feel even more sorry for himself.

That's exactly what lefty protesters remind me of, every time I see them on the gogglebox.

edit on Ev37MondayMondayAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Jan 2017 14:37:09 -06009002017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

reply to: Whereismypassword

Report me, I disregard any whining or offence you choose to take.

I never have reported anyone on this site and never will

What an odd thing you said? Having a bad day?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Haha no, you calling me 'sunshine' and requesting your definition of manners drew me towards the opinion you were bleating about something.
Of course correct me if I'm wrong but I deemed you as that, almost needy even, but that is of course personal perspective and I strive to never present my personal issues on behalf of others lol

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: EvillerBob

Magic feelz bahaha!
1.3 million click an online petition....meanwhile the other 60 odd million folk don't really give a # and just want a decent trading relationship with the US.

Not even that many, theres a lot of fraudulent sigs again.

As for them being a tiny minority, they are. Most of us can see past the hyperbole and realise he isn't sticking all the brown people in FEMA camps.

Only the toxic left and assorted bedwetters seem to have a Trump problem.

And how do you know there are fraudulent signs? Everything for Trump-people is fake news, or fraudulent when people stand up against his policies. Getting really sick of it. Including the insults that are constantly thrown at people who voice critisism

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That's not the 'lefties' you describe. It is Trump who is acting like that. Constantly throwing his kiddy temper tantrums and 'Oh poor me, the press doesn't like me', 'my crowd is smaller',

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That's fine. Trump can stay here and get more work done. It will save on jet fuel too.

If they don't like our President, maybe it's time for the US to ban UK citizens from entering the US.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: woopy

That's not the 'lefties' you describe. It is Trump who is acting like that. Constantly throwing his kiddy temper tantrums and 'Oh poor me, the press doesn't like me', 'my crowd is smaller',

Sure. He's the guy running around with his face covered, smashing windows and burning cars. His cunning disguise threw me off.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI
Hum ... i don't think so !

Trump could try to apply for UK citizenship (better be quick though), given that his ma is Scottish, from there, use that as a springboard for his political activity.

Even so, unless his familly tree can be traced back to anything pre-dating the Saxe-Gotha familly, it'll be a bit hard to muscle in on the crown, the scepter and crown jewels.

The Tower of London, could, of course, in theory, be 'exceptionally' re-commissioned in it's original form, specifically to house The Donald....

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: KEACHI
Hum ... i don't think so !

Trump could try to apply for UK citizenship (better be quick though), given that his ma is Scottish, from there, use that as a springboard for his political activity.

Even so, unless his familly tree can be traced back to anything pre-dating the Saxe-Gotha familly, it'll be a bit hard to muscle in on the crown, the scepter and crown jewels.

The Tower of London, could, of course, in theory, be 'exceptionally' re-commissioned in it's original form, specifically to house The Donald....

I don't think the Scottish people want him back

Remeber he wanted to boycot the Scottish whiskey when he didn't get his golfcourse build

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: woopy

Boycot scottish whiskey !?!
Okay, 'buy american first', fair enough ..

But boycot G*d's own the nectar ?
No way !

Get him oot the noo

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

An update from the original entry - i'm only adding this as Obama cites Bush (remember the Bush years anyone ?)
M'okay, The Guardian + Obama in the same breathe ...

It is though, unprecedented for an ex-president to comment on the new president's 'activities'
Very unusal .. highly unusual ... Clinton on Bush, Reagan ? Bush II on Clinton ? Nope

Donald Trump faced an unprecedented backlash on Monday over his ban on refugee admission and travel from seven Muslim-majority countries as Barack Obama warned: “American values are at stake.” It is extremely rare for a former president to pass comment on the actions of his successor. Obama expressed gratitude to George W Bush for refraining from doing so. But the former president also said he would speak out if he felt fundamental American principles were threatened.

The left wing Graun says 'Backlash against Trump"

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The petition has grown to 1.5M. it will not change the visit however Trump will meet a strong opposition. The Jackass still cosies up to the Saudi Royal family as did the Bush presidents.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

"What is this Supreme court ruling you talk about"

www.telegraph.co.uk...

No means no, something Trump cant seem to get his head around. We dont mind renewable energy sources in Scotland even if it does somewhat spoil Trumps view or golfing experience.

edit on 31-1-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: woopy

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Magic feelz bahaha!
1.3 million click an online petition....meanwhile the other 60 odd million folk don't really give a # and just want a decent trading relationship with the US.

Not even that many, theres a lot of fraudulent sigs again.

As for them being a tiny minority, they are. Most of us can see past the hyperbole and realise he isn't sticking all the brown people in FEMA camps.

Only the toxic left and assorted bedwetters seem to have a Trump problem.

And how do you know there are fraudulent signs? Everything for Trump-people is fake news, or fraudulent when people stand up against his policies. Getting really sick of it. Including the insults that are constantly thrown at people who voice critisism

Louise mensch was one msm type tweeting examples of the bots filling the petition.
There were plenty of others. Just like the anti Brexit petition a while back.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join