It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A petition to stop Trump's visit to the UK has reached 1 millions signatures

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

He, he, I would not be surprised if Soros money will find his way on those willing to do a march in the UK.

He is been successful here in the US with his big money give away for the ACLU.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Does anybody know where to find poll info in the UK I'm interested to see if I'm living under a delusion. I just keep getting US presidential polls.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

UK/US is same same but different though.
Massively different in some ways. I don't share the concerns you raise, but as always never be complacent.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
These Petitions are a joke. I looked at it this morning and it jumped a thousand every second. No doubt lots of fraudulent signatures on there created by bots as happened with the Petition after the brexit vote. I also lookedat the data on this Petition regarding signatures. It is supposed to be signed by people in UK. In fact there are thousands of signatures from every Country imaginable. Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Turkey, Canada, South Africa, USA!

What disgusts me is that all day BBC have been pushing this Petition although they will be well aware of all the fraudulent signatures. Also a Petition was created to welcome Trump but was refused on the same government website. No agenda then.

Most British people will quietly agree with the strict vetting from these countries afterall immigration we are told was one of the biggest reasons why people voted to leave EU so we could get a grip on who we allow in. It has certainly worked out well for Germany and France hasnt it letting whoever in. Interestingly I see Le Pen is leading presently in first rounds in France. Cant imagine why!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
One million out of sixty million, what percentage is that? anyway, the silent majority wins. (hopefully).

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In the article, they are talking about Trumps golf course and that he did not follow through with all his environmental committment. Now they are also saying that his ruining a sanddune system is a tragedy yet they did give him a permit to do just that. They should have denied his application, not complain after the fact. His golf course disturbed less of the ecosystem then they were planning on and they said he can get out of the agreement if he were to apply, but he ignores them.

Trump sounds kind of rude and he is making some people's lives kind of chaotic. I believe that about Trump. What is this Supreme court ruling you talk about, he had just made a statement about the windfarm being out there, his opinion actually could be ignored.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Try yougov maybe I think you can search their polls

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I feel the need to apologize on behalf of our moronic people and our dirty MSM.
The hypocrisy is alarming.

Why is it only when Trump does or say something it becomes a big deal and creates a mass hysteria !
Well I know the answer, it's mainly the MSM but also social media and their weak sheeple followers.

I have never once heard any condemnation of the SIXTEEN countries that ban Israeli passport holders...
en.wikipedia.org...

And where is the mass hysteria/condemnation of the middle east countries not taking in refugees at all?

Oh it's because it's not Trump!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
What disgusts me is that all day BBC have been pushing this Petition although they will be well aware of all the fraudulent signatures. Also a Petition was created to welcome Trump but was refused on the same government website. No agenda then.

Completely agree mate. It is still the main news story on the BBC website since yesterday!
www.bbc.co.uk...

It even took precedence over the terror attack in Canada which is not even on the front page anymore.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Don't care much at all if the old witch is embarrassed.

There are a lot more than a million idiots in this country but thankfully they haven't all mobilised in mock outrage yet. Am more than a bit disgusted that more people care about this balding maniac coming here than our politicians raping kids with impunity for decades.

Besides, what a democratically elected leader does in their own nation is their business, if he's committed a grave injustice against Americans it's for them to voice their dissatisfaction.. not us.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The puppet masters really are stirring the pot with Trump. The media are lapping it up creating false fears in the public.

I find it mind boggling and very indicative that Mirror and other msm are covering Trump as breaking news. Yet have buried the terrorist attacks in Quebec. I wonder if the attack had been on Christians would it have gotten more coverage.

People in Britain don't care about the personality traits of Trump. There is no outrage. If these people were so outraged at trumps lack of caring then why don't they all use that energy and actually volunteer to help those in real need.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: rickymouse

The British can handle Troublesome immigrants very easily without resorting to racism and blanket bans. UK Muslims come in all types some support terrorism and others do not. We also have a sophisticated security system that also has foiled many terrorist attempts so we do not need to use such heavy handed methods unlike the USA!

Sure sounds like it in the articles I have read over the last few years. I actually like reading some News from the Uk on a regular basis.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

www.theguardian.com...

There are lots of articles of problems in the Uk with refugees, I suppose your MSM is lying about this too? Denying things do not exist does not make them just go away. There are cultural differences to deal with and you can't overload the Muslims that have become citizens with trying to teach the new people how to act.

The UK has three million Muslims already and the numbers are growing fast, you guys may need a new place to move to if you do not convert to Islam over there. For some reason they like England, they even have their own court system there in places.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The only outrage is from the usual culprits in Parliament Yvette Cooper and Co with their sanctimonious claptrap. They are still debating now and have been for 3 hours. Shame they dont have as much outrage when grown men are coming into this Country as child refugees putting our own children at risk or outrage about the thousands abused in Rotherham, Oxford, Oldham. They truly believe they speak for all British people even now, even after many Brits sent a warning shot by votjng to leave the EU.

I've heard them compare Trump to Hitler several times today. It is embarrassing. They certainly dont speak on my behalf. Well done USA for having the courage to vote Trump and stop the madness. I doubt very much he will do a full term though because the minority will do everything they can to make sure he doesnt even if if means murdering him or one of his family. I truly believe that is what will happen. Frightening times.
lea reply to: lostinamazement

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I would also like to add that I would much rather have Trump's policy than that of mad Merkel's policy of letting in millions without any checks in place! Now that is stupidity!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Muslims make up 5% of the popular, I think we've a while to go before we're over run.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Ignored until they protest

Then there'll be even more images in the news of anti Trump protesters getting tear gassed.

Trump will still not be content though, as it'll be less protesters protesting against him than Bush II's visit !!!!!!

:p

I'd pay to watch that, and love to get paid to be doing the tear gassing, batten charging etc, a nice bit of overtime.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience
As long as it isn't in my neighbourhood !

The thing is though, that the nature of protesting has moved up a level, a lot of people aren't interested in protesting per sé, it's about having a dust up with the police, breaking things, setting things on fire... it's more about vandalism.

Kettling only works against the people who don't really merit it (the 'real' protesters and marchers) as the Breakers operate in small, mobile goups - doesn't that sound like an insurgent movement !?! - who also target the Police.

I wouldn't fancy being on the frontline these days being subjected to a rain of Molotov cocktails, bricks, fireworks ...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: WilsonWilson

You got links to some polls or is that just your opinion asserted as fact?

How many people you know who like him?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It makes you appreciate the quiet times.
a reply to: Damiel

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

What links you got?

*edit*
Ah that's right, # all, just personal opinion lol

edit on 30.1.2017 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join