It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A petition to stop Trump's visit to the UK has reached 1 millions signatures

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Most of me dislikes being bossed around by unelected yes men in Brussels.
All of me dislikes conservatives and May and Co.
Please Mr Trump,could I come and live in America.
I love golf.Sadly,I can only play once a month due to p@%s poor wages in Wales.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Those nutters would need to think they could win through or sufficiently lose enough that a nuclear exchange became the only viable option.

There would be no spoils to be had, hence no reason to commit to full blown nuclear conflict.

No reason to destroy the infrastructure and bread baskets that support TBTB control over our respective populations.

Fact of the matter is that around 6-8 month after any such full blown exchange 2/3 of who ever managed to survive the initial destruction would be dead or dying and our food stuffs, clean water sources, would be contaminated beyond repair for the next few 100 to a 1000 years.

Essentially we would be knocked back to a pre industrial age and also have to contend with the nuclear winter that would ensure.

Simply no reason for those nutters, and ile give you that the do appear to be crazy bastards, to initiate conflict on such a grandesque scale.

edit on 2-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Those nutters would need to think they could win through or sufficiently lose enough that a nuclear exchange became the only viable option.

You're talking as though the nutters make decisions based on reason and factor in consequence. That's the whole problem. They can talk themselves into anything. They are detached from reality. They're a liability for the whole world, especially the U.S.

They applaud their leader for being impulsive and making decisions that the rest of the world views as insane and reckless.
edit on 2-2-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Trump will run his course, its the system that elected him thats the real problem.

They applaud him because he says what a significant percentage of the population wish to hear.

Its all just a dog and pony show really, but its there dog and pony show, hence there ambivalence to pursue nuclear conflict because end of the day it would equate to less control.
edit on 2-2-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well Parliament wants to deny him the right to address them at the Westminster Hall. THis mean that he will not be able to be on par with Obama. I bet he feels gutted!

www.independent.co.uk... al-gallery-a7563396.html

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join