It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Official Threatens to Unleash Cartels, Flood U.S. With Drugs and Narcotics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Please stop calling this 70 year old man child an Alpha. Alphas don't stay up on twitter all night complaining about Saturday Night Live Skits. Alphas are too busy being alpha to worry. Alphas don't turn like frightened reptiles when non-threats rush the stage. Want me to refresh your memory?

He is a bully who yells loud until real men take action. Then he cowers and waits for the smoke to clear before proclaiming how he would have done it, had he been allowed to take action.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't know why but that is frightening and hilarious at the same time. Oh, and way too true!

I bet you would have people bidding for the privilege.

Not sure what that says. But there would be NO scarcity of users. None.

eta: I've actually debated writing it up and presenting it to his staff as an idea. The problem is, would they take it seriously?
edit on 1-2-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

If I may, I would like to make a suggestion.

Why not build two walls ? Each would be about fifty feet high and fifty feet apart. between them we could use some hungry pit bulls, or any other type of guard animal, and pay for their construction by selling tickets to watch the action taking place between them. Oh, and the second one, inside the U S, would be topped by electrified razor wire, hanging down along the edge.

I would be very happy to buy several tickets in order to help get it funded. Or make some out right contributions.

If no one is interested in enforcing the laws we have on the books, maybe it is time to decrease the appeal of coming here illegally.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Sry didn't mean to insult your beta feelings. Funny. He is the one that is taking action now. You guys don't like it because a liberal is not in office.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If the Mexican government did such a thing and the U.S. government obtained proof of it...

...it would absolutely with zero doubt be considered an act of war. We would have their unconditional surrender signed, in hand within a week.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I would buy that for a dollar! Hell even a few thousand! This could reinvigorate pay per view! The prize, instant green card for survivors!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join