It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Official Threatens to Unleash Cartels, Flood U.S. With Drugs and Narcotics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Forbidden fruit is all the more sweeter..why they don't understand that. I guess they do.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

HEY! If you don't do what we say, then we are going to do what we are already doing to you!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
cartels run their gov

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Put some big bounties on these clowns.
Wanted, dead or alive.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Just give some use to the Apaches along the border.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The Border Patrols hands are not tied any longer! I am quite sure their new President has given them full permission to shoot back if they are being shot at!

I am also pretty sure there are plenty of military personnel who would love to be sent to the border and take out any cartel filth crossing the border to harm Americans.

Not to mention a buttload of militia groups who are beyond anxious to engage with someone.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The title is misleading, Castañeda is not a "Mexican Official", he was a minister three years from 2000 to 2003 and that is his only position and experience in government, his opinions can't be taken as "official" by any means, it's like saying Jesse Ventura conspiracies are official because he is a former Governor.

edit on 30-1-2017 by kazike because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kazike

Not to mention the blog post is misleading and if you listen to the direct SOURCE video it is saying that without U.S. cooperation and failing relations it will make things difficult to counter the drug trade. Nowhere does he threaten to "unleash" cartels and drugs lol, this is just political echo chamber BS to feed the frothing masses confirmation bias. Throw this post into the HOAX bin already.

Its pathetic how low ATS has gone, many people in here just begging for military confrontation etc probably didn't even read past the TITLE and didn't even bother checking the source. This is whats wrong with unchecked sources. Being critical of your sources has flown out the window here at ATS lately. A perfect example is last nights debacle with the Quebec Mosque shooter. Everyone jumping the gun using 4chan as sources and now this thread...

edit on 30-1-2017 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

If Mexico's former foreign minister is being truthful, then the opposition to tighter border security is all about the black market money from exporting illegal drugs and immigrants. Their economy is in danger if they can't keep up the black market trade to the U.S. through a porous border guarded by agents with their hands tied or who are on the take.

On the contrary, the wall is needed to make it more difficult to send in the drugs, so that they can raise prices and earn even more from the illegal trade.

The problem right now is that it's too easy to ship the drugs, and the black market is flooded with product, reducing prices below costs.

So, the wall is needed to support the drug trade.

Can't make any money when everybody and his dog has access to the market for the same goods.

Gotta make goods more scarse, and difficult to get.

Then prices will soar like the stock market.

And finally, the cartels can start making some good money once again, with higher profit margins to cover all the costs of growing and transporting product.

The prices of Everything is going up, so the wall has to go up too.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Theres a much better way to deal with illegal immigration and drug cartels. Heavily fine businesses that hire illegal labor and end prohibition. Problems solved, no societal destruction.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
That's Mexico for you....

But Seriously? Don't they define themselves already with a country in total chaos, corruption, drugs, insanity.....

I think they have eneough of their own problems right now instead of plotting how to increase ours.

Grow up Mexico.

Get it together one of these days.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Trump and his pals will soon change their economies to CASHLESS ONES....and immediatly TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS will be rendered USELESS....if it isnt in a bank and you arent paying taxes on it you might as well wipe your assets with it....and they will phase this in allowing people time to START LEGITIMATE TAX PAYING BUSINESSES......thereby KICKSTARTING THE ECONOMY BY FORCING THE CRIMINALS TO INVEST AND PAY TAXES ON THEIR MONEY .......or lose it ALL.

With MJ legal or decriminalised in the USA...the criminals selling the hard drugs HAVE NO ACESS TO THEIR OLD HISTORICAL MARKETPLACE...regular people will now NOT HAVE TO ASSOCIATE WITH THEM....so the INTRODUCTORY CONDUIT HAS BEEN SEVERED.......no one is worried about Mexico flooding them with drugs because they now have no marketplace connections or acess....its all over.....lol...MJ was their conduit to destroying people with hard drugs...not the MJ......only countries who keep MJ illegal will be exposed to hard drug flooding and corruption and destruction.....which is why I do not think Canada will follow the USAs MJ policys....IMHO Canada will not normalise MJ use....and Mexico will jack up their focus up North where Canadians are still feeding their kids to the connections to the Intl.hard drug market by keeping MJ criminalised .

Mexico should also go cashless and force their share of the hidden trillions out into the open to be spent and taxed or erased....this alone would balance their countries budget...it wouldnt really change the powerstructure but it would force money to be invested and taxes to be paid.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh, scary, these threats will certainly force the Trump administration to change course on Mexico.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: unfor54k3n

I agree with you, anything is being used as a source these days if it fits a personal agenda, back on topic even before all this Trump debate the war on drugs results have been going down in recent years, for whatever reasons that could range from criminals being smarter to police incompetence, lack of equipment, corruption, etc. Now if you add to the mix a cut on the funding of course that we should expect poorer results as the former minister explains in the source video, this chart shows how the confiscation of drugs was way lower in H1 2016 compared to the previous year, the source is the annual presidential report.

Drugs, weapons and vehicle confiscation 2016

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Anyone under the illusion that Mexico is a friend of the U.S. will soon have to wake up from their fantasy. They've been flooding the country with illegals so that they can have more political power in the U.S. If Mexico didn't want all these illegals in the U.S. they should be for The Wall, to try and keep all these "fantastic" illegal immigrants in their own country.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

IMHO Canada will not normalise MJ use....and Mexico will jack up their focus up North where Canadians are still feeding their kids to the connections to the Intl.hard drug market by keeping MJ criminalised .

While the legislation is expected to be introduced in spring 2017, sales for recreational use will probably not commence until January 2018 according to Canada's Parliamentary Budget Officer.[71] Subsequently, the substance will remain controlled. Some news reporters predict it will be sold through Provincial liquor stores, although a recent Forum poll indicates that 60 percent of Canadians would prefer to see it sold in pharmacies where medical cannabis is already being sold.[72] Some news sources suggest that direct mail-order sales by growers might be allowed with specific regulations over this process to prevent sales to minors.[73] During the federal election campaign, the Liberals (who subsequently formed the new federal government) had promised "new, stronger laws" against sales to minors, driving while impaired and sales through channels not specifically authorized to do so.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh, I suspect that would be a proportional response. Start giving cartels free reign to take whatever drugs they want into the USA

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
They've been sending their undesirables and drugs across the border.

Just look at Pueblo, Colorado...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So I went to Castaneda's YouTube account and watched the interview. He NEVER said that he would "unleash cartels" on the US. Exaggerate much? What he said is the Mexican government would stop assisting the US with intervention policies prior to the distribution move into the US which, is completely and utterly their right.
Seemingly between Liberals and Deplorables, y'all have one thing in common. The ability to exaggerate to attempt to win an argument.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

ColdChillin, apparently you are blaming me for the title and content of the linked article and insinuating that I'm one of Hillary's "deplorables". I was merely following the ATS rule on using the title of the original article as the title of the thread. Unfortunately I cannot watch the video and could only quote from the article, but I did question the source in my follow up posts.

Taking pot shots at the messenger isn't really too "chill". Perhaps you could provide us all with a written transcript to prove your point. Also, if you weren't trying to personally blame me for any of the exaggerated content, you should make that clear as well.
edit on 31-1-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

edit on 31-1-2017 by MichiganSwampBuck because: another typo

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join