It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi king agrees in call with Trump to support Syria, Yemen safe zones: White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I'm denying it because all I can find references to are things like "no-fly zones" or "a no-fly zone." I haven't been able to find any mention of Hillary Clinton having a plan for a no-fly zone over all of Syria. Unless you can show me proof that you're right, I don't want to discuss it anymore.

Ok so you are in fact pedantically clinging to the word "all." Ridiculous, but thanks for admitting it.

She wanted them over urban, modern, western Syria as well, for example, and that's the most outrageous part of it all. She wanted them in the East and North to protect ISIS border smuggling. Where in Syria do you believe she would not have wanted a no-fly zone? What part of Syria do you think she didn't want covered? The parts that were out of Russian range to begin with?

That point is moot in my view anyway. Unless Syria and Russia agree to the "safe zones" that Trump wants, we may be in the exact same situation that Hillary Clinton would have put us in. That was the point I was trying to get across in the original post in this thread.

Lol I'd just like to point out that I said that first above just a few posts before you said that to me here. I mean you just repeated what I myself just wrote back at me like it was something new, you're nuts.
edit on 30-1-2017 by 11andrew34 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34
Lol I'd just like to point out that I said that first above just a few posts before you said that to me here. I mean you just repeated what I myself just wrote back at me like it was something new, you're nuts.

I just skimmed your posts for things that pertained directly to our debate. I didn't think you would be writing anything worth reading based on your insistence on debating a moot point.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Trump believed having "safe zones" in Syria would lead to WW3 just a few months ago. What has happened?

I know deep down you know the answer you're just baiting but ill bite..

Clinton wanted to enforce a no fly zone against Russia and Syria to protect the rebels..
Trump wants to setup a safezone for civilians with the help of Russia and Syria

so lets not pretend there's ''no difference''

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

I just skimmed your posts for things that pertained directly to our debate. I didn't think you would be writing anything worth reading based on your insistence on debating a moot point.

Let me again remind you that I'm the one who told YOU it was a moot point, lol.

Not sure if serious...but if you can't handle ATS reading level I'd advise a nap or laying off whatever it is you're doing too much of. If you have to skim ATS posts you're cracked out. How do you even skim informal conversation? Skimming is for organized, academic writing. There's no way to skim informal writing. What you're probably doing is skipping stuff because your brain is struggling. And of course there's no point in writing anything here if you don't read as well, although many do go that route.
edit on 30-1-2017 by 11andrew34 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

I skimmed your posts by reading the first sentence of each paragraph. If the first sentence of a paragraph didn't pertain to our debate, then I went on to the next paragraph. I may have skimmed a little too much, and missed some pertinent things you posted.

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Trump believed having "safe zones" in Syria would lead to WW3 just a few months ago. What has happened?

I know deep down you know the answer you're just baiting but ill bite..

Clinton wanted to enforce a no fly zone against Russia and Syria to protect the rebels..
Trump wants to setup a safezone for civilians with the help of Russia and Syria

so lets not pretend there's ''no difference''

It will come down to how Russia and Syria see the issue. If they're on board with the United States/Saudi Arabian plan, then everything should be fine. If they're not, then I believe the following posts give a good summary of what we would probably be facing.

We have NO RIGHT to enter a sovereign country and do anything without permission of that country! PERIOD! This is against international law and is unethical.
WHY risk going to war with Russia when this is absolutely NONE of our business anyway?! Russia will not stand by and allow our military to essentially take over Syria, which would have to happen if the USA decided to illegally enter a foreign country and declare "safe zones" which would in reality be war zones.

Right on: what if
Syria tried to create a safe zone in the US? What if Syrian,without permission, funded terrorists in the US and made a military invasion? Trump promotes the sovereignty of the US but denies it to Syria? He has also said he would nuke ISIS which is holed up in cities with hundreds of thousands of civilian shields. He also said he wouldn't take nuking Europe off the table. Wake up sheeple, you have been had by a master con man fronting for the Deep State.

Good points made Dale. It seems as though Trump is a warmonger as well as HIllary is/was.
This worries me, and it is starting to worry Russia too. Sooner or later Russia WILL have to respond in a more meaningful manner than it has thus far. (especially with our troops, nukes, and other ordnance on Russia's border.

LINK

edit on 30-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Except he never said that. He said her plan was bad, not that any plan would be bad.

Russia will be much more likely to cooperate with Trump.
edit on 31-1-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join