It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Ban Could Kneecap the ISIS War

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"You break it, you buy it" comes to mind. Forget about defending the "woman you love", as another poster put it. That woman went driving borderline blackout drunk and left a warpath. Someone needs to own up to that. Namely the damned drunkard & those who let her walk out of the bar with her keys in the first place.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
They need more golf courses in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Willtell

No, you simply proved my point.

Turkey has accepted refugees. Now look at Turkey. Attacks every month, many civilians killed, a complete mess compared to a few years ago. Christians increasingly persecuted and victims of violence.

Other Middle Eastern countries knew of that risk. Hence refugees aren't welcome.

That has to do with Turkey first being an ally of ISIS and then backsliding on them. These terror events in Turkey were not by refugees. In fact ISIS fighters were all over Turkey and still are.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

"You break it, you buy it" comes to mind. Forget about defending the "woman you love", as another poster put it. That woman went driving borderline blackout drunk and left a warpath. Someone needs to own up to that. Namely the damned drunkard & those who let her walk out of the bar with her keys in the first place.

Then apologize to ISIS, tell them we're sorry, buy a fruit basket and a nice card for the rest of the Middle East and get the hell out of there.

Islam, the Middle East has been fighting with anyone and everyone long before 2017.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl My family escaped from Turkey in 1910. We sold our farm and home along the Euphrates river. My Grandpas uncle was given the position of Minister of Finance of all Turkey, and was put in charge of the Mullahs own personal finances even though he was Armenian. We got the hell out just in time. just over 3 years later everyone was murdered. I don't know who the Hell would want to be a refugee there. I sure wouldn't.......

edit on 29-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The simple fact is all of these countries that are on this list were a victim of US direct destabilization.

The morality of this is shocking. America is doing an evil, wicked, demonic, satanic act.

And their fight against ISIS it looks like even under Trump will be fake like it was under Obama.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

And my ancestors were run out of Russia during the turn of the 20th century pogroms (the Pale of Settlement was very nasty to many in various ways) I'm not using that as what to form my opinion of Russian culture and politics on.

You need to learn to be objective.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Pscho killer calls your house, says he's going to chop your head off...

Do you

A. Lock your door

B. Remove the door from its hinges

edit on 1 by Mandroid7 because: added to

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Here is America that ruined my country and now the humiliation of being banned from America because of the terrorism they ultimately caused when they invaded the country in 2003. Before that there was nil terrorism in Iraq.

Say whuuuuut?

No Terrorism in Iraq Before the War? Who does John Kerry think he's kidding?
11:00 PM, Sep 15, 2004 | By Stephen F. Hayes

Kerry campaign: "There was no terrorism in Iraq before we went to war."

Bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee Report (p. 315): "The CIA provided 78 reports, from multiple sources, [redacted] documenting instances in which the Iraqi regime either trained operatives for attacks or dispatched them to carry out attacks."

Kerry campaign: "There was no terrorism in Iraq before we went to war."

Bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee Report (p. 316): "Iraq continued to participate in terrorist attacks throughout the 1990s."

www.weeklystandard.com...

Kneecap the ISIS war? Iraq is an ally of ISIS

Iraq: The World Capital of Terrorism

The country is once again reeling from a bombing, after setting an international record for terrorism-related deaths in 2014.

Uri Friedman, Jul 5, 2016

"But the geography of terrorism is nevertheless highly concentrated, according to the Institute for Economics and Peace’s 2015 Global Terrorism Index. Seventy-eight percent of terrorism-related deaths in 2014, the latest year for which such data is available, took place in just five countries: Iraq, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria. These are all battlegrounds. Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria are experiencing civil conflicts, while the Afghan War has spilled over into Pakistan and Nigeria is menaced by the Boko Haram insurgency.

The institute reported that Iraq and Nigeria accounted for more than half of all terrorism deaths in 2014, and that the 9,929 terrorism-related fatalities in Iraq constituted the highest annual total ever recorded in a country—three times as many deaths from terrorism as had occurred in the entire world in 2000, the year prior to the 9/11 attacks. Iraq and Nigeria, the organization noted, are also home to the world’s two deadliest terrorist organizations: ISIS and Boko Haram, respectively."

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 29-1-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If they are fighting to take their country back from isis why do they care what the U.S. immigration policies are?

maybe if they spend more time and energy on fighting and less on whining about other country's immigration policies they will have a country worth staying in.

if they only fighting so that they can go to the front of the to immigrate then they aren`t the kind of people we need in America.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Trump is gonna unite a lot of the world in a seething hatred of all things American...so erm...yay for unity I guess.

I am sure that wont cause any possible terrorist increase on american interests overseas...nope...totes gonna be great.

/welcome us with flowers.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

And my ancestors were run out of Russia during the turn of the 20th century pogroms (the Pale of Settlement was very nasty to many in various ways) I'm not using that as what to form my opinion of Russian culture and politics on.

And it was a Russian Child that saved My family. An 11 year old boy that could not read or write, nor could his parents. A Russian Family that came over the mountain into Armenia and lived among my people. What he did saved our butts. You stand as a witness to this as I am typing to you right now. Would you like to hear more?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It is especially insulting to Iraq, who's country we took over, mad a mess of and left to almost die. We are supposed to be allied with them.

The list of countries on the list is ridiculous, as they don't have people that have killed on US soil.

Business and money have kept the countries who deserve it off the list. USA INCORPORATED, a TRUMP SUBSIDIARY. ®

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That's what I call delusional drivel... the replies I mean, just to clarify.
edit on 30-1-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Our so called Muslim allies have proven themselves to be completely incompetent when it comes to dealing with Isis or any other terrorist organization. Good riddance I say.

Let try a new approach with the British or Russia. They've both proven they know how to fight.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: swedy13
Our so called Muslim allies have proven themselves to be completely incompetent when it comes to dealing with Isis or any other terrorist organization. Good riddance I say.

Let try a new approach with the British or Russia. They've both proven they know how to fight.

And let's keep the countries that had citizens involved in 9/11 ? Great idea there.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: swedy13

Nuke the soil, take the oil.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

And it was a Russian Child that saved My family. An 11 year old boy that could not read or write, nor could his parents. A Russian Family that came over the mountain into Armenia and lived among my people. What he did saved our butts. You stand as a witness to this as I am typing to you right now. Would you like to hear more?

No, because I don't care. I'm not particularly interested in exalting anyone who may have helped my own flee, why would I would I be interested in your pity party?

Knock off the victim & sympathy cards from a 100 year old event. They're not aces up your sleeve.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Fear and ignorance are the parents of anger and rarely travel without each other. Nothing has happened lately to disprove that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join