It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Traitors Can't be Bought?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I read the David Icke book and I have a question about the reptile dudes:

If this is all so, then why has there not been a traitor to their side? History has shown us that there's always a human who can be bribed to the other side with sex/money/whatever.

My point is, wouldn't there have been at least one reptilian who could have gotten more of whatever reptilians are rewarded with by jumping onto the human bandwagon? He would immediately become a worldwide celebrity and would be protected by humans due to his love for humans.

Am I wrong here? Wouldn't we welcome a lizard man who came to us and said, "Hey, I'm a traitor to my lizard-buddies, but they've got some wicked stuff planned for you and as proof I'll go on TV."

Whereas one can bribe an American scientist with less than a few million (unbelievably, I might add), with what does one bribe a lizard man?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps...with what does one bribe a lizard man?

Really, really big mealworms? Maybe throw in a hot rock, you know, with a cup holder?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Just a few points. Haven't read the book, don't know their 'technology' status but:

1) Couldn't the other reptilians easily track it down and kill it?
2) Are humans capable of protecting a reptilian from other reptilians?
3) What do we have to offer any of them?
4) They aren't human - would you be bribed by a monkey or a cow? (Ie aren't we monkies / cows to them?)

- Nazgarn

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Yeah, even in the V series there were reptilians who worked with the humans against the V agenda.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn

...would you be bribed by a monkey or a cow? (Ie aren't we monkies / cows to them?)

- Nazgarn

Given that in all likelihood we're probably a little low on the technology curve, but show me a primate or bovine society advanced to the point where they trade in goods valued based on their scarcity and then I'll accept the analogy.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
hmmm
sdrumrunner, you prepared a Rhandom cake on 29-1-2005, at 9:00PM. but the cake doesnt seem to be cooked and fluffy yet.

Did you refer some cook book for underaged kids, that was presented to you at this years birthday by your daddy?
good wishes for you.

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Neutron]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Wouldn't we welcome a lizard man who came to us and said, "Hey, I'm a traitor to my lizard-buddies, but they've got some wicked stuff planned for you and as proof I'll go on TV."

My guess is he'd be studied, and then cut open to see how he works. And then the whole thing would be covered up. That just sounds more like a government kind of reaction.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The reptilians eat mamals so it's unlikely one would be on our side and when you consider that they are almost in complete control of our society we have nothing to offer them that they don't allready have.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

My guess is he'd be studied, and then cut open to see how he works. And then the whole thing would be covered up. That just sounds more like a government kind of reaction.

Yeah but are we assuming they are dumber than us? If not, then we must assume that this brave lizard-man would have forseen this. He'd have to approach someone he could trust. Not impossible.

I mean, one flick of the discovery channel will tell you there's lots of snake-lovers out there, myself included. I'm fascinated by lizards.

One time, I walked out my door and noticed this little lizard trying to remain motionless on a hot rock. I froze in place and verrrry slowly lowered myself down to his level so I was nose to nose with him. If he would have noticed my movement, he surely would have bolted, but I fooled his motion-based vision. To me, that little guy was pretty cool and I admired the part of the divine I saw in him. I had no desire to hurt him.

I think there's others like me. Wouldn't the situation be analgous to the slavery situation here on earth? Like how slavers would say that you could not educate blacks for fear of the consequences. Nevertheless, there were those who were willing to be treated like a negro in order to save negros.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
perhaps there isn't any reptilian things taking over the earth.
hey, far fetched, i know, but a possibility.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthResearcher2000
The reptilians eat mamals so it's unlikely one would be on our side and when you consider that they are almost in complete control of our society we have nothing to offer them that they don't allready have.

You'd have to rely on on a moral objecter to the agenda...I doubt there's anything any human could offer them. Even among humans some people object to use of animals as food or in laboratory experiments.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
My guess is if this reptilian (I'm only discussing this in the hypothetical, not saying I believe in them) actually decided to talk to someone, that person would be dismissed as nuts by most everyone, and as soon as the government and his reptile buddies found out he'd be dead.

By even making the presumption that they would have the same thought processes as a human is a leap. I may be wrong, and I'm sure someone will correct me if that is the case
but I thought that reptiles didn't create the same kind of emotional bonds with other creatures that most mammals do, and if so, our fate wouldn't even be a consideration to them.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I have a further question: Is it totally impossible that these awesome dinosaur bones people dig up are somehow related? Like maybe this really-smart bipedal dinosaur-line SURVIVED somehow and that's what the lizard dudes are today. They are just waiting for humans to accept them. Would they be able to wean themselves off the taste of humans if they loved us enough? For example, I do not eat my kitty. I love him.

It just seems very odd to fear lizards and reptiles because they are actually very interesting creatures. They are very vulnerable and timid. They don't seek confrontation with humans. They are very delicate, in fact.

Look, if there were dinosaurs on the planet somehow cloaking themselves, as this man is proposing, wouldn't we be able to negotiate in some way? Even if they saw me as a tasty veal chop, I would like to think that there could be some sort of exchange or discussion.

Why the hell would you tolerate sentient cattle? For example, in the Matrix movie, why would you go to the trouble of having this huge matrix just to have humans be your battery source? Would you not just have actual COWS which are five times as big and electrical as humans and do not require a "matrix" to sod their minds? Give 'em hay and there's happy. PLUS they make milk! They would not go to all this trouble to have food. They'd eat something else.

I just can't buy that we're their food because if I had food as charming as me, I'd not want to eat it, I'd want to make it my pet and perhaps help it to become sentient. Is this guy saying reptiles are advanced beyond humans? When did the mammals get their day?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Reptilians form a huge very advanced community, and there is no place of exposure or any failure. There is several cure of behaviour disorder, if a traitor would pop up, he would be simply brainwashed and let go freely. No way that he would be exposed to humans, that would endanger the entire community.

Only in barbarian communities like ours, can be found bribed traitors. This is our history. But would aliens be such primitive?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Just wanted to let you guys know that is some really underground conspiracy circles, people actually believe that David Icke is a Reptilian Traitor. And that is why his knowledge of the Reptilian Agenda is so extensive. I mean he is one of the first to actually bring this concept to light.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
...But would aliens be such primitive?

The technological advancement of a species does not necessarily equate to an equitable degree of psychological advancement.

For substantiation, look no further than ourselves.
Do we not treat eachother in the same, ridiculous ways we have since the dawn of mankind? D we not still tend to label those we consider different as "threats" to our society? Do we not still rush to pick up the first rock to hurl?

However, on the flip side, the average consumer can now access the planet's database wirelessly from the comfort of his or her own commode, watch real-time events unfold from the other side of the planet, and buy a robot-vacuum and a supercomputer at the same store?

In other words, technological advancement does not necessarily equate to psychological advancement. Thus, it seems very plausible that there may exist a race of extraterrestrials capable of similar acts of barbarism as are we.

[edit on 31-1-2005 by sdrumrunner]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

some really underground conspiracy circles, people actually believe that David Icke is a Reptilian Traitor.

Wow, really? I guess that's not any crazier than what he's saying in his book.

So why doesn't he shed the cloak and let people see his scaly-self. Is he afraid of assasination? Do they have some kind of remote-explosive planted in their heads as babies? How else could the reptile-masters hold their people in line so effectively? Is it like in Jurassic Park where any rebellious dinos are denied a certain amino acid and they just die?

My ultimate point is this: If Icke cannot eventually provide proof in the form of a reptilian on film than how much can the reptilian theory be worth? Unless he's saying they are all evil, which I find hard to believe due to my observance of animals and their nature. Why would reptilians be totally unlike the rest of the reptile kingdom? Turtles, frogs, lizards are all fragile, cautious and absent of any defenses. I would be very impressed with a reptilian man who exhibited any of these same qualities and yet still found his heart. It would take much courage for him to break ranks, and I imagine that 'fear of acceptance' would be the primary motivation to not do so.

If a soviet agent defects to the US, does the US not appreciate him? All the white folks who got whipped or beaten or killed for supporting the underground railroad, are they not immortalized as heroes and martyrs?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
[My ultimate point is this: If Icke cannot eventually provide proof in the form of a reptilian on film than how much can the reptilian theory be worth?

It wouldnt even take that. All proof would require is a drop of blood from any of the MILLIONS of people that are susposed to be Reptilians, everyone from Bush to Mick Jagger. How much trouble could it be to get a DNA sample from ONE of them?

Not to even mention the millions more related to them.

Surely Shape Shifting Satanic Masonic Reptilians from outer space DNA would be different from ours

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Yeah, even in the V series there were reptilians who worked with the humans against the V agenda.

Funny! I thought Ick's books WERE about the television series.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Surely Shape Shifting Satanic Masonic Reptilians from outer space DNA would be different from ours

Exactly. A conspiracy that involves every DNA scientist is dubious. At some point, one of these people (non-reptilian) would stumble across a DNA sample that has human/frog dna in it or something. That person would be like, "WTF?!" and would publish their findings ...This has never happened, therefore we accept that ALL such DNA-skilled people are (A) Reptiles or (B) humans being bribed by reptiles. That's too many for believability.

Another thing is that he describes this way they have of bending light in front of their faces so they look to be human. Uh, what? My question is, where in the natural world do we see anything like this? Also, does this face-camo work in situations of stress? For example, let's say I'm on Iwo Jima with my war buddies and we're in a foxhole and the situation gets so stressful that one of my buddies, who is actually a reptile, loses his ability to do the face-camo and so reveals his reptilian appearance to all of us in the foxhole. Has anything like this happened? Wouldn't it happen? Or is it glued to their face even when they die, they look human?

Seems like those bodies dead on Iwo were just plain old Americans. Where are the reptiles?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join