It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm gonna rant about my own country: USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

We aren't Canada and Australia. There is no reason why we can't use to our mutual benefits.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: namelesss

, rather than electing a bully who promises to take the rights away from the opposing side.

That's what Trump, Sessions, Bannon, Ryan are. They are bullies, elected by masses of weaker bullies. The same went for Obama, Emmanuel, Holder, and Clinton. Just bullies elected by bullies.....

QFT!
Well said!

But don't let the calling of people 'bullies' draw you into the same cycle of name-calling/dehumanizing categorization/'cleansing'...!
Even bullies need/are worthy of Love! *__-

(But I can easily see your Perspective!)

You're right. Its best not to fall into their game. I just want people to learn from our past mistakes.

Which brings us to a whole different discussion;
If it really were possible to 'learn from our past 'mistakes', why is the world as it is?
Surely there have been sufficient 'past mistakes' (if there really is such a thing as a 'mistake', or 'accident', or 'luck'...) from which to have learned... that we should be Omniscient, by now! *__-
Yet, here we are in a very 'dark' time of human history, and getting darker.
If we've learned anything from history, it's that we do not 'learn' from history!

The 'change' (of Heart) must come from .. 'within'!
Reflect the Light/Love, be the mirror!
(As Jesus taught. As Buddha taught. As Laotse taught...)
*__-

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Bro, I like the way you think. I'm Mahayana Buddhist but not super awesome at it. Lol.
OP is right but your perspective is enlightened.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

We go through cycles of light and darkness, but there are always a select few who learn from the past and lead a larger group out of the darkness. So I both agree and disagree with you.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

We go through cycles of light and darkness, but there are always a select few who learn from the past and lead a larger group out of the darkness. So I both agree and disagree with you.

I'm not sure that they 'learned' anything, but that who and what they are, at the moment, is sufficiently 'evolved' to be unconditional Love/Enlightenment (and 'shine that Light' through no 'choice'/effort of their own).
'Learning' relates to ego/thought.
We're always gaining Knowledge (learning?).
It is thought/ego that obscures unconditional Love!
You are assuming that the Light, that Enlightenment, can be 'learned', a natural assumption...
To pass through the door at the bottom of the rabbit hole, though, all must be abandoned, even 'learning/thought'! *__-

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

Bro, I like the way you think. I'm Mahayana Buddhist but not super awesome at it. Lol.

That's why they call it a 'practice'! *__-

tat tvam asi (en.wikipedia.org...)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join