It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I gotta ask though, is that little picture inferring I am a whistling pig?

"Never try to teach a pig to whistle; it wastes your time and annoys the pig."...but I can convert that to dancing elephant if you wish.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It could have been someone who couldn't enter the USA, thanks to President Trump. Canada will wise-up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Yes they need to deport all Christians quickly and decisively. Trump needs to do the same in the US before it happens here.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
OK, here's your motive:

dailymagazine.news...
Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale says his department's forthcoming outreach office will help identify lone wolf terror threats... The goal would be to "find a way to detect this behaviour better.... and then to identify the right ways.... to intervene in that behaviour, before it leads to tragedy," Goodale told Global News. ,,,Goodale reiterated that the focus would be on radicalization of any kind...
"The most effective means of countering radicalization to violence (is) to develop intervention programs," ... "We want Canada to be a world leader in countering radicalization." .... the best way to counter and prevent radicalization is.... to detect the signs.

So bend over Canada. There is more social engineering ahead. Orwell has arisen, again.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

i thought the cia hated trump?

They do, or I should say elements therein do, but their days are numbered.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join