It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

i agree the timimg is suspect
just hard to stomach hearing how incompetent trump is then hearing he ordered the cia to pull this off
or hearing the cia was trying to bring trump down for russia and now the cia is furthering trumps agenda

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
one witness live at RDI tv who was there saying one shooter talk and it was a Québecer accent.

RDI is the french CBC
edit on 29-1-2017 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Gotta admit quebecers tend to get salty easily about immigration and religious topics. I don't believe it has to do anything with trump exec orders or anything tho. Just some supremasists radicals

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Two shooters? Watch for that one to morph to one lone gunman by tomorrow AM.
edit on 29-1-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

yes it was 2 shooter but ONE only talk when the shooting took place all report say 2 got arrested for murder from the police tonight .. one was arrest like 3 street from my home :/

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

just hard to stomach hearing how incompetent trump is then hearing he ordered the cia to pull this off
or hearing the cia was trying to bring trump down for russia and now the cia is furthering trumps agenda

No, no, this doesn't further Trump's agenda, nor could it be considered something that was done at his behest or to favor him or his administration in any way.

Play the tape all the way through...

This is directed AT Trump by the rogue shadow government in a type of war that's being waged to undermine Trump.

They are just part of a satanic rogue shadow government which still runs through CSIS and the CIA, but at arms length and with plausible deniability by the hidden hands that run these ops.

You think that Trump has control of the CIA already? Are you kidding.

In my mind though, this just betrays their hidden hand and their agenda and who the enemy really is inside the gate who needs to be rooted out, and here the perps are in custody, so there are threads and chains of evidence, connections, associations and affiliations. Where did their weapons come from? Who trained them? etc etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Apparently the mosque has been targeted by vandals in the past.

This past June, someone left a severed pigs head on its front doorstep.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Holy crap..too close for comfort.
I'm keeping my eyes open for updates.
edit on 29-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I may be wrong but I think the implication would be more of rogue CIA instigating anti-Muslim sentiment. Therefore implying that Trump's policy is causing violence against Muslims. They wouldn't be furthering Trump's agenda but hindering it.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
www.tvanouvelles.ca... just said the 2 man arrest are Quebecer they are not saying where they got the info but they are telling it good sources still need confimation from the police

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Got radio coverage in english for anyone that's interested.

CJAD 800

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

so violence in canada was caused by trumps eo to stop terrorists coming to the usa?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

so they didnt do it in the usa, but in canada?

and trumps eo made them do it?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know right the mental gymnastics are terrifying, why can't we just listen to some elvis graton and boil sap into syrup, or call a terrorist what they are without fear of justifying the cause. Whatever the reasons those people were targeted because of their ideology and that should be unacceptable doesn't matter who was being intolerant first and it doesn't matter if it was done to aid or hamper an elected officials push for safer immigration policys!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Khaleesi

so they didnt do it in the usa, but in canada?

and trumps eo made them do it?

I'm just trying to interpret what Ankhmorpork is hinting at. If this was CIA, then it would stand to reason that they are trying to frame Trump for instigating violence against Muslims. It would make more sense to do it in the US but Canada is a close neighbor and their PM could then denounce Trump and his policies and claim the high road.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Canadian police are officially calling it terrorism.

I think it's safe to say it's Islamic extremism because if it was white suspects they would quickly call it a hate crime instead.

politics...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeneGesseritWitch
a reply to: shooterbrody

I know right the mental gymnastics are terrifying, why can't we just listen to some elvis graton and boil sap into syrup, or call a terrorist what they are without fear of justifying the cause. Whatever the reasons those people were targeted because of their ideology and that should be unacceptable doesn't matter who was being intolerant first and it doesn't matter if it was done to aid or hamper an elected officials push for safer immigration policys!

Your correct,yes there is a radical Islamic element but that is for police and intelligence services to deal with the shooters have lowered themselves to the level of terrorists by shooting up a place of worship

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
ok
thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Believe It or Not , Radical Islamic Terrorists Hate Canadians as Much as Americans . It's a FACT in Canada Now too , eh ?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
presser right now live www.tvanouvelles.ca...
6 death 8 injured and 39 safe
2 man arrested they not think there is other shooter for now

every question asked she awnser i dont have any infos other then the info i gave you beside they are taking this event for terrorist event.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join