It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Assuming it was an ak-47, you would need its serial numbers or identification marks to know where it came from.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Why would you think that bordering a country with more guns than salt shakers they aren't regularly smuggled in..along with drug's or WHY..often the trade is between weapons and drugs.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Agreed. I just pointed out the most likely scenario.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If you do a google search, the identity of the perp is starting to come out that he was not islamic.

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Like many on this board has said, we've got a lot more to worry about when it comes to right wing fanatics than people that are trying to find a better life escaping a war zone.

So some I see have already made their decision based on very little factual evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

So do tell, what else do you know about him?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

i think it fake name running around for now we gonna have more info in the police press stand soon

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

While we're waiting, do you know any good Quebecer or Canadian jokes or maybe this isn't the time and place for that..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
religion of Peace confirmed yet?
i hear tell they shouted allahuakbar

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Why would you think that bordering a country with more guns than salt shakers they aren't regularly smuggled in..along with drug's or WHY..often the trade is between weapons and drugs.

Any AK47 made after 1986 is illegal in the USA,so it would either be old or illegal,it could be an SKS but at a mosque there probably are people that can identify an Ak47.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

our joke are in french and moderator said no more french !
so we gonna need to keep that off !

edit on 29-1-2017 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You can also purchase a kit that makes your SKS look like an AK-47.

link   

I love French is the language of love.

That is unfair that people can not speak French in the board.

Anyway, I am very sad that people died at the hands of this shooter.

link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Like many on this board has said, we've got a lot more to worry about when it comes to right wing fanatics than people that are trying to find a better life escaping a war zone.

This is true. The refugees so far have been great and they're integrating nicely, and so what if they're Muslim or gay or whatever, they're people, good, hard working and responsible citizens.

The way this dovetails with Trump's EO however, I find to be disturbing unless it's just a coincidence, which do happen, but I smell a rat as part of a deeper war and struggle that's going on right now.

To me, this appears to be tangentially directed at Trump. I smell CSIS and CIA collusion.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

our joke are in french and moderator said no more french !
so we gonna need to keep that off !

merde!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

i thought the cia hated trump?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
So there are no old or illegal AKs around..I'm not trying to fight with you. I just know for a fact it happens.
And as pointed out the SKS is simular. If you were getting shot at it's not inconceivable to misidentify such simular weapons

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Would the make and model of the weapon somehow change the motive? Kinda of a silly argument.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

i thought the cia hated trump?

Elements of the CIA do, yes. The very same ones that are into black ops and who've been playing both sides against the middle for a while now.

These Quebecers are our version of redneck white supremacist-nationalist extremists.

It looks to me like another operation that's actually run on the perps for reasons that they would never understand for the life of them in their hatred and loathing, but in many cases they're played like fiddles.

Could be a coincidence... or the timing is relevant, and if so, it's a black op psyop aimed directly at Trump by inference.

Canada will then announce that we're taking in another 40K Syrian refugees by the time that Trump's ban is lifted, differentiating and distinguishing Canada from Trump's new USA (or that'll be the optics of it).

I'm not saying that Trudeau is in on it, but only that the desired agenda will be forwarded and that's how these things generally work or are designed to bring about and realize.

The aim however is really the new Trump administration and the backlash against the travel ban EO.

Again, note carefully how it was played by CNN (where everything is CIA vetted)

edit on 29-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

link   
Just want to add my opinion on this i dont think Trump got that weight on event here in Québec city this is not usa even the rest of Canada is not like Québec we are a population way more different then the other part of Canada.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

That is very true

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join