It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: vonclod
white suprematist David M.J. Aurine andMathieu Fournier
twitter.com...

finally it sound like a kkk type dumbass

well trying to get info fast i got a wrong info

It's Just a matter of WHEN and WHERE the next radical Muslim attack will come. Thankfully, President Trump's measures are lowering the odds of it occurring inside the USA.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: JinMI

it's confirm from the police

Says "Parody Account" right on the twitter page.

Somebody said they had an ak47 how the hell would you get one of those in Canada point 1 and not really a white supremicist gun in common use point 2.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Damn, I did not catch that..my bad.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The Reuter story is fake

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Are you serious?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

SKS rifle looks very similar to an AK-47 or AK-74.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No, one has been hearing about radicalized terror attacks and lone wolf terror attacks. They can be home grown . This could be Anti-Islamic for all we know.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Even after today's tragedy, Canada's Prime Minister is saying that he will accept any and all refugees? WOW.. I guess he won't be re-elected.

I think we've taken in up to 40,000, and it's gone down without a hiccup, and the people have been well received and they sure love Canada now.

The plan is probably to double that amount. It's more of a token gesture than anything as it only puts the very smallest dent in the problem.

They're well vetted, and they're not evil people, and they're great taxi drivers and whatnot.

Part of what defines Canada is our diversity as the melting pot of the world.

Our immigration policy is also strong in the sense that most immigrants carry with them advanced degrees and phenomenal skills as engineers and whatnot.

I'm sure that some of the Syrian Refugees are themselves engineers and from other professional disciplines.

Yes, we do accept them.

There's a faulty idea that's been trumped up to a high degree in the USA regarding who and what these people are, and how appreciative and grateful they are.

Thus, this happening in Canada, at this time - I don't know, but something tells me this is one of those reverse headf_ck scenarios, or a black op psyop, meaning that the patsies were probably controlled assets being monitored or even coddled by the intelligence community.

There were multiple shooters of which two are in custody - it will make for a very interesting investigation I think to find out precisely who they are and who were their connections and where they got their training..

If I were Mike Pompeo the new Director of the CIA - that's what I would want to know.

It's smacks of a black op directed at Trump by the Liberal Global Order Deep State shadow government. That's what I feel is going on and I'm sticking to it, for now while waiting to see more information come out about these characters.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
if not muslim, then theyre lone wolf, slap on wrist, a few years. if muslim, terrorists. actions will be used as political platform.

the timing is really interesting eh?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Thus, when they shouted Allahu Akbar is was as a sick and cruel joke relative to the worshippers who were praying there...

This was obviously an anti-Islamic attack.

I'm leaning that way too. The alternative just doesn't make sense at this time.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
if not muslim, then theyre lone wolf, slap on wrist, a few years. if muslim, terrorists. actions will be used as political platform.

the timing is really interesting eh?

I'm placing my bets on both of the above based upon political bias. Timing is exquisite to be sure!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
if not muslim, then theyre lone wolf, slap on wrist, a few years.

Is that Canadian law?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Yes I get it..they keep telling you it's going to happen so everyone is scared..I think it's crap..fear mongering.
I will wait for more info before I think I know what has happened here.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

My thought as well.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Are you serious?

Read it on Fox and zero hedge about an Ak47-yes serious

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Another possibility is inter-Islamic hatred between religious sects. The Sunni's and Shia also hate each other, and cases of this type of thing being perpetrated between the two are not unheard of in the M.E.

I don't know this is true, it is just a possible viable scenario as I am not aware of the extent of the population there that subscribe to Islam.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Like many on this board has said, we've got a lot more to worry about when it comes to right wing fanatics than people that are trying to find a better life escaping a war zone.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

An AK is not impossible to get on the black market..they come from the U.S. obviously.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Like many on this board has said, we've got a lot more to worry about when it comes to right wing fanatics than people that are trying to find a better life escaping a war zone.

So some I see have already made their decision based on very little factual evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
waiting on a press stand from the police in less then a hour gonna give info as soon we got more

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join