It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

This was a black op psyop "misfire" to try to stoke the fires of all the anti-Trump hysteria in the MSM, imho, although I don't have a lot of info other than a very questionable coincidence in it's follow-on of Trump's EO travel ban from the Muslim countries.

But why then on Canadian soil?
Wouldn't that scenario have a more profound impact on US soil?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Chances are, there will be a publication ban..pretty common.
I strongly disagree this is a black op in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

This was a black op psyop "misfire" to try to stoke the fires of all the anti-Trump hysteria in the MSM, imho, although I don't have a lot of info other than a very questionable coincidence in it's follow-on of Trump's EO travel ban from the Muslim countries.

But why then on Canadian soil?
Wouldn't that scenario have a more profound impact on US soil?

Because of the distinction between Canada and the USA re: Syrian Refugees.

Here's my screenshot of CNN's front page at the time, to illustrate the point.

Canada has taken in about 40,000 Syrian Refugees, without a hiccup and may plan for another 40K (need to look into it). Just the day before the Prime Minister himself drew the distinction in a tweet ie: the refugees are welcome in Canada (when meanwhile, even 80K only puts the smallest dent in the problem).

But it would appear that the MSM is either too dumbed down to highlight this, or, they just decided not to touch it with a ten foot poll, lest they hang themselves right out to dry while playing into a terrorist's narrative, from the reverse psy-op perspective and POV obviously, in the outrage at the attack.

And if you're someone who really hates the presence of Muslim's then that's hardly the way to go about facilitating an anti-Muslim bias. He was clearly crazy, but very well trained.

He was handled I'm pretty sure, in which case we'd be looking at the involvement of a rogue faction of CSIS colluding with the CIA, "rogue " in the sense that they represent the old establishment liberal global order "deep state" shadow government.

The guy was a manipulated target, and that's going to come out in court if he's tried according to Canadian law and tradition.

Which is why I say, watch for this to go all hush hush ie: we won't be hearing much more about it.

But that said, if I was Pompeo the new CIA Director, this case might interest me greatly, as should other similar such black ops, which involve, and some might call me crazy to say it, black magic ritual blood sacrifice "rendered" in a certain way, even if it's unbeknown to the witting or half-unwitting or entirely witless pasty "lone wolf" shooter.

This will be covered up, but at the same time, it should be going to court with lots of attention.

It looks to me like a "misfire", or a black op psyop that just didn't "take" and thus it MAY I repeat MAY represent the possibility for some serious black magic blowback in the system, because of the fingerprints that will be discovered to be all over it.

What, did the guy operate in complete isolation? Yeah right.

Just another crazed lone wolf - but can they spin that narrative successfully in light of knowledge and awareness of this guy's connections and his background and relationships?

He was supposed to commit suicide also, according to the narrative or the programming that he was playing out, but he didn't....

It wouldn't surprise me if he somehow managed to "hang himself" or be murdered by another inmate while in custody..

Who's his lawyer I wonder..?

Will his story come out?

It's possible.

If so, to be honest the idea of a group of satanic shadowy operators #ting their pants doesn't bother me, because isn't that the way it ought to be?

If Security isn't authentic, then they're all in on it like some sort of corrupting influence. And this is why we haven't heard much from the Prime Minister since, and he can't alter policy because of a single terrorist, and run with the narrative while at the same time made aware that indeed the shooter was "handled" with CISIS/CIA involvement. That would give you pause.

Bring the guy to court, but let's find out precisely what was going on and why this happened, and in particular with whom did he interact?

It was it was a "misfire" or a failed psyop, because of the way the MSM didn't take the bait, then it's also possible that it represents the potential for a terrible leak within the intelligence world, even if only an internal one.

edit on 1-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Quite frankly, I understand those times a lot better all of a sudden. I observe that Jewish commentators seem to be taking note as well. It would seem that now the reins have been cut.You could say much the same for 1930s Germany. And the good folk chose to hold their tongues. Quite frankly, I understand those times a lot better all of a sudden. I observe that Jewish commentators seem to be taking note as well. It would seem that now the reins have been cut.

Even when you understand how it happened - it's hard to accept that it was so easy

Same as you - now I see that it wasn't all that difficult or complicated

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
This video of the mosque leaders indicates disgruntled former members started their own mosque because they thought the mosque that was attacked was too moderate.

The video is confirmed from the mosque Facebook page. It was posted on the 13th of this month.

www.facebook.com...

Good find that!

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
This video of the mosque leaders indicates disgruntled former members started their own mosque because they thought the mosque that was attacked was too moderate.

The video is confirmed from the mosque Facebook page. It was posted on the 13th of this month.

www.facebook.com...

Good find that!
Is it? The caption mentions apostasy...nowhere does it exist in the video. The video also attempts to falsely fix the blame on a breakaway group. Like that doesn't happen in all faiths.
Which leads me to ask...Why would somebody go to the effort to create a false narrative around this tragic event? Isn't that the kind of thing that led one of the enfeebled to shoot up the mosque in the first place?
Secondly, why would somebody choose to pass this along, and to praise it? Are they stupid? Ignorant? Evil? Are they priming the next candidate?

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I covered this event from very early on.

Then left the thread, when it went 'too political'.

Now I am back in with a lot of questions:

- there have been multiple eyewitnesses who described 2 to 3 shooters
- multiple witnesses who said the shooterS shot from 2 floors
- both the suspect and the 'witness' got to the same University Laval - what is their connection?
- One of the killed victims was a Professor at the same Uni, what is his connection to the shooter?
- there is a surveillance cam at the entry of the mosque - what does it show
- why we still don't have a timeline of the event
- there have been reports of a car chase - on the other hand the official story is, that the shooter called 911, told them who he is, what he has done and where he is, and stayed in his car
- where did the shooter got his arms from and what arms did he use
- how many bullets used
- why call the cops, tell them to be cooperative, but we still don't have a motive

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Churches & their congregations split up and form new congregations all the time. Even the Methodist church almost split last year over LGBT issues. Why is it a surprise that the same things happen in Islam? That's the whole reason both religions have so many different denominations in the first place.

posted on Feb, 1 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

- there have been multiple eyewitnesses who described 2 to 3 shooters - multiple witnesses who said the shooterS shot from 2 floors

All the first reports that I saw said the same thing. I was not surprised to have it dissolved into a report single lone wolf shooting.

Motive? You have some good question, though I doubt if you will get any appreciable answers.

I have so much trouble understanding why people always fight the wrong enemy and think that anything is going to change. A man on a path traveling East will forever travel East. The only way to travel West is to turn around.

edit on 1-2-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Some more questions by the RebelMedia (on a side note, their first video looked like they got most information from this thread, including the video about a fringe group inside the mosque who built a new group)

Some information is new, as for example that the shooter has a twin brother.
( remember the Sandy Hook shooting with Adam Lanza who was mistaken for Ryan Lanza....)

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
Some more questions by the RebelMedia...

Just so you know, Rebelmedia is Ezra Levant, the worst kind of lying asshole. He makes AJ sound like Dan Rather. I wouldn't give is site a click if it cost me a finger!

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

True, that. Gave you a star. What you said though is even bleaker than what I said .... *sigh*

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I am aware of who RebelMedia is. And i don't like Ezra.
And sure, they have their leaning (like any other news outlet).

However, the question Faith Goldy brings up in this video are valid questions.

In general i try to listen to all sides, try not to jump to conclusions.
And form my opinion, once I got all the puzzle pieces together.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I covered this event from very early on.

Then left the thread, when it went 'too political'.

Now I am back in with a lot of questions:

- there have been multiple eyewitnesses who described 2 to 3 shooters
- multiple witnesses who said the shooterS shot from 2 floors
- both the suspect and the 'witness' got to the same University Laval - what is their connection?
- One of the killed victims was a Professor at the same Uni, what is his connection to the shooter?
- there is a surveillance cam at the entry of the mosque - what does it show
- why we still don't have a timeline of the event
- there have been reports of a car chase - on the other hand the official story is, that the shooter called 911, told them who he is, what he has done and where he is, and stayed in his car
- where did the shooter got his arms from and what arms did he use
- how many bullets used
- why call the cops, tell them to be cooperative, but we still don't have a motive

Please keep those unanswered questions coming!

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Here's a little more perspective...How to make a lazy narrative fit your desired hot take

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I do agree, something has to be done. I don't trust the Gov. Remember the past govt's they never gave their all although i did like prime minister chretien. He was cool.

These new ones now, not so much. They need to prove themselves before shooting their mouths off. You and I could run Canada better than these guys could!

I'm sure we could because we'd represent the people and do our best. It seems like all politicians are just con artists or weasels of some kind.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Here's a little more perspective...How to make a lazy narrative fit your desired hot take

That is one of the most hypocritical articles I have ever read!

I can't believe you would post it as something to take seriously.

Here is just one part of the article.

Columnists like the National Post’s Andrew Coyne and the CBC’s Robyn Urback were quick to point to the confusion surrounding the attacker’s identity as an example of the left and right engaging in the same game of premature speculation in order to prove ideological superiority. But this is a false equivalence; while it is important to wait for all information to come out in a dynamic situation, Muslims and their allies have different reasons for speculating than right-wing Islamophobes. Speculating that a white man may be responsible for a brazen hate crime is an act of self-defence, motivated by a desire to see their community’s oppression taken seriously. The far right, on the other hand, hopes to see a Muslim held responsible to push forward a bigoted narrative of a nation under attack by Islam.

In other words, both sides did the same thing, but the people on the left are noble for doing it, and those on the right are bigots.

But fine, lets take this author at their word and look at another attack.

In San Bernadino, some people were saying it was a muslin attack, and others implying it was right wing saying things like an abortion clinic was nearby.

Seeing as how the majority of people killed were not Muslim, we can say the following.

The people guessing it was Muslims were engaging in "an act of self-defense, motivated by a desire to see their community’s oppression taken seriously". Those pn the left blaming white supremacists did so with "hopes to see a (white man) held responsible to push forward a bigoted narrative of a nation under attack by (conservative white men)."

The hypocrisy from this author is astounding, and I can't believe you would promote it.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Dr UAE

When I worked with them, the most sacred time of day to pray was when there was the most work to be done and they didn't want to do it.

are you talking about lazy guys ? because the last time i checked most nations had those kind of guys, so stop judging plz

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Naw...I think you are creating a false equivalency between the two, and that is propelled by your own bias. And I don't think I can talk you out of that bias, so I'm not even going to try.

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
a reply to: Grambler

Naw...I think you are creating a false equivalency between the two, and that is propelled by your own bias. And I don't think I can talk you out of that bias, so I'm not even going to try.

Fair enough.

I gotta ask though, is that little picture inferring I am a whistling pig?

Cause I always thought of myself as more of a dancing elephant

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join