It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We got names..

11:15 a.m.

A Quebec court clerk has confirmed the names of the suspects in the attack on a Canadian mosque in which six people died. Court clerk Isabelle Ferland identified Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed el Khadir as the suspects. Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard says the attack is an attack on all Quebecers.

www.apnews.com...
edit on 30-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

you late in the new only Bissonnette is the shooter the other one is a witness

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

We are way past that..only one suspect..Bissonnette, the other has been released and a witness.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Lots of pages to go through. Sorry bout that. Who was the witness?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Looks like nationalist extremism. Crazy how fast people on this website blamed the Muslims and ate up the 4Chan Syrian refugee trolling. This website used to be pretty good at sorting out the BS but now its turned into an echo chamber of BS.

www.lapresse.ca...

"We see a lot of what extreme right-wing people do and say. He has made statements about identity on our Facebook page. He was acting like a troll. It also tackled the rights of women, "recalls Deschamps.

Alexandre Bissonnette has a twin brother. The Gagnon-Dufour remember the link between the two brothers. "They really behave like twins. Yes, they were introverts. It is as if they were enough, "they report. On Monday morning, there was still very little information on the second suspect potential. However, the SQ confirmed Monday at 12:15 that he had been met but was not detained as suspect. He is now considered a witness

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Why does it have to be a false flag?..people just lose their sh#t sometimes in this pressure cooker world as of late.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The Moroccan..Mohamed el Khadir

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Very weird, in the presse coference some hours ago they told us about 2 Suspects.
No names or nationality or religion named officially.

While some news outlets posted the Names and Nationalities of 2 suspects: the Quebecois and a Maroccon.

Now the police officially retracts and says only one shooter.

Noteworthy: so far i have not heard an official statement Which one would be the suspect and which one the eyewitness. (could be I missed it)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: carewemust
It could have been someone who couldn't enter the USA, thanks to President Trump. Canada will wise-up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

WTF are you talking about?

It was someone likely encouraged by the right-wing's hate campaign, not someone that was the victim of it.

You blame "the right wing" and not the Muslim terrorists who commit outrageous acts of mass murder on a daily basis?

If "Muslim Terrorists" were his motivation, why would he target Peaceful Church Attendees in the midst of prayer?

The obvious answer is that his fragile psychology was fooled by an islamaphobic hate campaign constructed and executed by the right-wing that does not distinguish between the worlds 1.5 Billion peaceful Muslims and groups like ISIS.

The Resident's of Syria, Iraq and other misfortunate places in the middle east might also make the claim, like you do, concerning "outrageous acts of mass murder" in the form of invasion and bombings by the USA or Russia.

Healthy minds can distinguish between innocent civilians and terrorist organizations or military campaigns..

Extremists paint them all the same...Muslims and Westerners are both all terrorists to extremists in each camp depending on your propaganda preference.

In the west...the Right wing is the only one selling the all Muslims are terrorists narrative..

This unstable guy was likely "influenced" by right wing rhetoric of Muslim=Terrorist the same way ISIS recruits are influenced to believe all Westerners want to bomb them from the face of the earth.

Both extremist views cost innocent lives.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Been hearing it for hours on the radio.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

provincial police twitter is one source but all media here saying the same thing twitter.com...

Only Bissonnette will be charge the other guy is a witness, btw Bissonnette should be in court at 15h pm East

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Those poor Muslims! I feel sorry for them! We NEED to let thousands more into our country to protect them!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
double post
edit on 30-1-2017 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Bingo much better said than I could.
I have the flu..so pretty grumpy and un eloquent atm

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Tempter

Why does it have to be a false flag?..people just lose their sh#t sometimes in this pressure cooker world as of late.

Because otherwise it can be insinuated that Trump's deeds and rhetoric are emboldening people to actions like this.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

What exactly did you hear?
On which channel?

(I am not trying to be a smartass, but it's not my first rodeo. So I try to collect all details and sources. And i try to not draw conclusions too early.
Sometimes it s important if an info is an official statement or the media relying on 'sources within the police'. )

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

But they likely did..why is that hard to believe?
Truth hurts I know.
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Thank you for the info. Other than speculation do we have an official motif?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Just listening to my local new station.
CKNW
player.cknw.com...#/
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

None so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join