It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Orwells Ghost

Wait, so it went from 3 shooters to 1?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Got anything to say?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

from 2 to one, 3 was fake news.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Pretty much all reports indicated 2..only one report(to my knowledge) said may have been 3

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

originally posted by: vonclod
Just heard the white guy is the suspect and the Moroccan is a witness..interesting, stay tuned.

I see been posted.

Alot of people on this board are going to be eating their words either way.

Sure are going to be a lot of crickets from here on out...

We will have to wait, of course, to get the full story on this but...just because (if true) a white guy named Alexandre Bissonnette is the main suspect, does not rule out Islamic Terrorism.

Last August a white guy named Aaron Driver (an ISIS sympathizer) was killed by Police in Strathroy, Ontario, as he was leaving his house to go blow something up (a subway or a train, I think) in Toronto.

Maybe this Alexandre guy is an Islamic Terrorist (witnesses said the shooter was yelling Allahu Akbar), an Islamophobic killer, or a garden variety nutbar...we'll see.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

I could of sworn last night it was three shooters. So from two to one? Initial reports are always wrong, everytime. I'm just happy they have the shooter in custody and one isn't on the loose.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: carewemust

the talking head on the news is saying it may be a act from local pplattacking the mosque and not musulman. But no confirmation from the police.

So MSM has to be politically correct and "HAS TO" throw that it COULD BE a non-Muslim act....c'mon, enough with the BS reporting!

Ironic...In that "BS Reporting" was 100% correct.

It was not a Muslim..

It was a White Canadian who "liked" Donald Trump's FB page.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So, a christian terrorist then? Will the media call him that? Of course not! We all know terrorists are muslim. Christian killers are just unstable, traumatised, lone wolves. Poor thing didn't get enough attention as a kid.

Come to think of it, it is the dirty muslims fault actually! Did they have to worship in that building which stood on the path of the peacefull killer?!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

We will have to wait, of course, to get the full story on this but...just because (if true) a white guy named Alexandre Bissonnette is the main suspect, does not rule out Islamic Terrorism.

Any thoughts on this?

Bissonnette likes the Facebook pages of U.S. President Donald Trump and French far-right leader Marine Le Pen, but he does not express support for them elsewhere on his page. Other likes include the Israel Defense Forces, United With Israel and Parti Québécois of Université Laval.

He also likes U.S. Senator John McCain, a moderate Republican who has opposed Trump on some issues, President George W. Bush, the Canadian New Democratic Party and late Canadian politician Jack Layton, who was a leader of the left-wing NDP, so the likes do not shed much light on Bissonnette’s beliefs.

heavy.com...[/ex ]
edit on 30-1-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

You seem a little desperate for it to be Islamic terror. Maybe I'm reading you wrong though.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

So no radical islam stuff..huh..imagine that.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So many here are exactly like that..it's got to stop.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Seems erratic.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: carewemust
It could have been someone who couldn't enter the USA, thanks to President Trump. Canada will wise-up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

WTF are you talking about?

It was someone likely encouraged by the right-wing's hate campaign, not someone that was the victim of it.

You blame "the right wing" and not the Muslim terrorists who commit outrageous acts of mass murder on a daily basis?

I think..I'm not expecting much out of those who creamed their jeans in delight over what they were sure was an attack by Muslims.

Most of the time it is a Muslim, right?
edit on 30-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Actually NO

Care to give us a rundown of Muslim attacks in Canada..I'll be right here.
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Orwells Ghost

Wait, so it went from 3 shooters to 1?

Witnesses to sudden shootings consistently report more shooters than were actually present.

Any Cop or Investigator will tell you that, or you can just recall every publicized mass shooting in recent times where initial accounts claimed multiple shooters.

The misperception can and is exasperated by automatic or semi-automatic rifles/weapons.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The Muslim terrorists are right wing. But that's not really the topic of the thread is it? Dude could easily have been influenced by anti Muslim rhetoric, he probably wasn't very mentally stable.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So it's a false flag then? The timing is too perfect to be anything else. You're a fool if you believe otherwise.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You asking or making the statement?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

You asking or making the statement?

That's how I feel.

new topics

top topics