It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: reldra
originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: carewemust
the talking head on the news is saying it may be a act from local pplattacking the mosque and not musulman. But no confirmation from the police.
So MSM has to be politically correct and "HAS TO" throw that it COULD BE a non-Muslim act....c'mon, enough with the BS reporting!
No, that is how news reporting works. You report what can be proved, you don;t speculate like a xenophobe on speed.
originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Initial fake news reports about pigs heads 6 months ago were to make people think it was anti Muslim locals who attacked.
Where is your evidence this did not happen?
originally posted by: Swills
Earlier it was said two suspects were detained but now I'm getting reports of only one suspect detained and the other is a witness. That means two suspects are still at large? Not good.
One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six men.
The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed el Khadir
A second man, Mohamed el Khadir, was previously identified by authorities as a suspect. He was taken into custody near the mosque and questioned, but Quebec Provincial Police said in a tweet Monday afternoon that he is no longer considered to be a suspect. He is now being called a witness.
originally posted by: Orwells Ghost
a reply to: Swills
Of the two men detained, one has been deemed a suspect, and the other a witness. Which of the two men identified is the witness has not yet been clarified. Police are not looking for any other suspects.
originally posted by: carewemust
It could have been someone who couldn't enter the USA, thanks to President Trump. Canada will wise-up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.
originally posted by: vonclod
Just heard the white guy is the suspect and the Moroccan is a witness..interesting, stay tuned.
I see been posted.
Alot of people on this board are going to be eating their words either way.