It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well yes but all we need to worry about now is how christians killed each other over in Europe back in the day. We need not see ant sort of **Muslim** infighting as a natural concomitant of the thing and something they have never moved beyond.....but see it rather like what the christians in Europa once did to each other. Yes live back in time like they still do and pat yourself on the back when cars and vest start exploding and know they are just working it out between themselves...just acting like old European christians.

edit on Mon Jan 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: edited word

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: carewemust

the talking head on the news is saying it may be a act from local pplattacking the mosque and not musulman. But no confirmation from the police.

So MSM has to be politically correct and "HAS TO" throw that it COULD BE a non-Muslim act....c'mon, enough with the BS reporting!

No, that is how news reporting works. You report what can be proved, you don;t speculate like a xenophobe on speed.

False...that is how CNN and a handful of corrupt MSM function. So the talking head on the news said it could be a non-Muslim. You are saying this (opinion) can be proved. That is true, and it being an opinion goes back to square one...BS reporting.

Tell you how reporting works and reporting on what can be proved, please watch a real reporter with unbiased and no opinionated skills does the job:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Initial fake news reports about pigs heads 6 months ago were to make people think it was anti Muslim locals who attacked.

Where is your evidence this did not happen?

Where is your evidence it had anything to do with a radical Islamic terrorist from Morocco who did the shooting?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Edit: Catching up on thread first.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Earlier it was said two suspects were detained but now I'm getting reports of only one suspect detained and the other is a witness. That means two suspects are still at large? Not good.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Of the two men detained, one has been deemed a suspect, and the other a witness. Which of the two men identified is the witness has not yet been clarified. Police are not looking for any other suspects.
edit on 30-1-2017 by Orwells Ghost because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Swills
Earlier it was said two suspects were detained but now I'm getting reports of only one suspect detained and the other is a witness. That means two suspects are still at large? Not good.

FOX NEWS is FAKE NEWS...ISLAMAPHOBIA

Suspect in Quebec mosque terror attack was of Moroccan origin, reports show

One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six men.

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed el Khadir

www.foxnews.com...

Except for this

A second man, Mohamed el Khadir, was previously identified by authorities as a suspect. He was taken into custody near the mosque and questioned, but Quebec Provincial Police said in a tweet Monday afternoon that he is no longer considered to be a suspect. He is now being called a witness.

heavy.com...

FOX still hasn't updated their story...

THIS is the shooter they have in custody

heavy.com...

link   
Just heard the white guy is the suspect and the Moroccan is a witness..interesting, stay tuned.

I see been posted.
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

Alot of people on this board are going to be eating their words either way.
edit on 30-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orwells Ghost
a reply to: Swills

Of the two men detained, one has been deemed a suspect, and the other a witness. Which of the two men identified is the witness has not yet been clarified. Police are not looking for any other suspects.

Alexandre Bissonnette (pic above) is the shooter..

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
NEWS UPDATE ONLY ONE SUSPECT Mohamed Khadir is release only Bissonette is Suspect so it's only one man and a local guy and not a musulman. www.tvanouvelles.ca...
Provincial police twitte twitter.com...
edit on 30-1-2017 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It could have been someone who couldn't enter the USA, thanks to President Trump. Canada will wise-up. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

WTF are you talking about?

It was someone likely encouraged by the right-wing's hate campaign, not someone that was the victim of it.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I expect to hear nothing but crickets now.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

He's got that same blank look in his eyes as Dylan Roof and the Colorado shooter imo. I would like to know if his family is somehow affiliated with any of the nearby military installations.

His face has MK Ultra written all over it...but perhaps I'm reading too much into that undated picture. Flame me, I don't care

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Now I'm reading that Bisonnette drove fourteen miles before remorse got the better of him and he called the police to come pick him up. He told them what he'd done and they found two rifles in his vehicle. Sounds pretty cut and dried to me, perhaps a Dylan Roof situation? It's too bad that here in Canada we don't make these types of guys swing from ropes any longer.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I think we just need to ignore it, maybe it will go away..disgusting.
I lost my cool over it last night.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Just heard the white guy is the suspect and the Moroccan is a witness..interesting, stay tuned.

I see been posted.

Alot of people on this board are going to be eating their words either way.

Sure are going to be a lot of crickets from here on out...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

I think..I'm not expecting much out of those who creamed their jeans in delight over what they were sure was an attack by Muslims.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
All political, ideological and religious issues aside.

Evil people do evil things.

Tragic and sad, no matter where it happens, when or why.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

So..tell us what you make of it?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join