It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Reuters confirms 5 dead. So sad

link   
Who do we blame?
Do we blame the Liberals?
Do we blame the Muslims?
C'mon conservatives I need answers!!

link   
Breaking911
@Breaking911
Québec Mosque Shooting:
- At least 5 dead
- Multiple gunmen involved
- 2 In custody

link   
The police took out a bus with 30-40 witness the dead number is still not yet confirm from the police
edit on 29-1-2017 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Live reddit www.reddit.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Is it usual for muslims to have their meetings on Sunday?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

sunday night is the last prayer of the week one musulman said they are betwenn 50 to 100 in the mosque sunday night

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.ledevoir.com...

« On m’a dit qu’il y avait eu une fusillade et puis, que la personne a réussi à recharger son arme trois fois. Et on m’a dit qu’il y a au moins cinq morts », a déclaré le président du Centre, Mohamed Yangui, en citant les informations que lui ont rapportées ses amis. « On m’a dit qu’il était au rez-de-chaussée et qu’il a réussi à monter au premier étage. »

Translation: "I was told that there was a shooting and then the person managed to reload his weapon three times. And I was told that there are at least five dead, "said Center President Mohamed Yangui, citing the information his friends reported. "I was told he was on the ground floor and was able to get to the first floor. "

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
some witness said the shooters where talking with a stong Quebec accent.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
One of the shooter was using a AK47 wich if im right is not legal here in Canada

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

From what I heard on the news, last week or so they recieved death threats and it happened many times that this specific mosque gets vandalized with pig heads and pig blood.

Voir que sa arrive ici pis pas au etats ont va passer pour une belle gang de cabochon

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Anti-Islamic hatred it looks like.... not good. The timing could not be worse.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahpuchplayer

The pig head and threats was last june.

Ouais bah j'espere juste ca donnera pas de motivation a d'autre cave comme ca. yavais de police en osti a coté de chez nous au pont de l'ile aussi

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Some of you are disgusting, your mutual admiration society ..creaming in your jeans that it has to be a Muslim that snuck over the border.
Be ashamed..very ashamed.

edit on 29-1-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

No we are saying a pig head was drop at this mosque door last summer. And calling the one doing that #tard dumbass making us looking bad.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The media say they got some names who have done this they are waiting on the police to confirm it before they release it.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
Who do we blame?
Do we blame the Liberals?
Do we blame the Muslims?
C'mon conservatives I need answers!!

You blame the person or persons who perpetrated the heinous crime.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I wonder if this could be a deep state black-op psyop of some kind run by CSIS and the CIA on these perps. It will be interesting to see what their network and connections are made up of..

The timing is very interesting, and it's already being blamed on Trump for fomenting anti-Islamic hatred.

Who are these Quebecers and do they have military and deep state ties, that's what I'd like to know.

Because you see, Canada is bringing in the Syrian refugees by the 10's of 1000's, so on the face of it, it appears to be sympathetic to Trump and his ban on refugees.

I feel like certain forces are at work which want to tear down the Trump Presidency, and that this is a manifestation of that same war. That's what my spidey senses are telling me anyway.

Need more information on the perps and who they are and to whom they are connected..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dolby_X

Sorry, I just find some here pathetic..they want it to be a Muslim soooo bad, and then load up on stars by other shortsighted members.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Exactly, Thank you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join