It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in a mosque in Québec city

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Canadian reddit posters listening to the police radio evidently hear the names of the guys. I have a screen shot. They are unconfirmed names and official releases would have to confirm But ones name is apparently Hassan Matti(Canadian convert) and the other is Bashir al-Taweed(immigrant I believe).. Like I said NOT CONFIRMED YET.

If true that's a sticky situation as far as motif goes.

Wow. Nice spot.
Way ahead of the MSM.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

What a weird series of events.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I don't know, I seen on a page indicating the police scanners are scrambled in Quebec and you can't receive them.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: svetlana84

Website
Dunno if that helps

In view of the importance and need of knowledge and its practice in the daily life, ICQ has made great efforts towards the learning of the holy Qur'an and its comprehensive understanding. Currently the program of instructions involves reading, memorizing and understanding the Holy Qur'an in accordance with the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

This is not the correct place, it says it's in Montreal. The shooting was in Quebec City.

link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: reldra

Play pansy games what do you think?

Leaders of Countries are supposed to stand up for their people, and clearly, that ain't happening!

Do what exactly you ask?

Grow some balls and stand for the Principles of Canada. That's what brave men are supposed to do stand up for people, family, and country.

People are weak, they need to stand up for what is theirs! Canada is theirs not the asses running it!

Growing balls really isn't an answer. I know you don't mean it literally, but you have no other answer. You don't have the words. I will help you. You want Canada to possibly shut it's borders.

It won't happen. I have news for you. Canada is more inclusive than the US, more attached to the UK who is even more attached to former colonies. Never will, never can, happen.

If you feel that a clamp down on immigration is the answer, in Canada it is even more useless than in the US. A huge portion of Canada's population are immigrants, maybe even more than the US.

This yelling about growing balls is not helping or getting you the attention you so obviously wish for.

link   
This video of the mosque leaders indicates disgruntled former members started their own mosque because they thought the mosque that was attacked was too moderate.

edit on 30-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

The video is confirmed from the mosque Facebook page. It was posted on the 13th of this month.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 30-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Headline? I posted their large website. Their website describes them well. That they serve a large community. That the local non-muslim community supports them.

Like I said, you posted a 'headline' without digging any deeper, which is what liberals do. You may have beat deny and I to the website, but you didn't bother to read the website and discover that they are Sunni, which deny and I did do. LIberals gonna do what liberals do, remain uninformed.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

I don't know, I seen on a page indicating the police scanners are scrambled in Quebec and you can't receive them.

Well, if it emerges that their names are Terry Jones and Rene Baptiste we'll know for sure, won't we?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Good find, could be a connection there for sure.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
NATO, British empire handywork. This is absolutely typical modus operandi of a British attack on Trump's administration!

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Targeting non-extremists. Lame.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

This is not the correct place, it says it's in Montreal. The shooting was in Quebec City.

Dunno what you are looking at, that is the correct link, and the address there from the webpage is from QC
2520 Laval Road
St. Laurent, QC
Canada H4L 3A1

Tel: (514)331-1770
Fax: (514)331-1013
e-mail: info@icqmontreal.com

QC stands for Quebec City by the way.
edit on 30-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Tell me about it!

Updated previous post with screen shot.

link   

Canadian reddit posters listening to the police radio evidently hear the names of the guys. I have a screen shot. They are unconfirmed names and official releases would have to confirm But ones name is apparently Hassan Matti(Canadian convert) and the other is Bashir al-Taweed(immigrant I believe).. Like I said NOT CONFIRMED YET.

Uploading screen shot. Need to censor the curse words.
This is what I'm going off of.. I have not researched its validity.

This isnt a valid post as its already been tracked to troll website 4chan as the original source. Reddit already debunked. Theres still no official legit description released.
edit on 30-1-2017 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

link   

Headline? I posted their large website. Their website describes them well. That they serve a large community. That the local non-muslim community supports them.

Like I said, you posted a 'headline' without digging any deeper, which is what liberals do. You may have beat deny and I to the website, but you didn't bother to read the website and discover that they are Sunni, which deny and I did do. LIberals gonna do what liberals do, remain uninformed.

Does it matter? The website showed what they are about and what they do in the community. I have posted many OPs that dig deeply. That was just a post in a thread that is not my own. It is not my responsibility to dig any deeper here. You are new, so I understand your confusion and your odd worship of Deny.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Don't make this thread about you, and I've lurked here since 2004.
Again, you don't get to make up your narrative, I have no worship of deny lol.
Stay on topic.

link   

Uploading screen shot. Need to censor the curse words.
This is what I'm going off of.. I have not researched its validity.

That would be WAAAAAAAY too convenient.

link   
a reply to: unfor54k3n

Like I said I have not checked in to but can you please prove to me and the others following this, with other than your word that it'd been debunked?
edit on 30-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Don't make this thread about you, and I've lurked here since 2004.
Again, you don't get to make up your narrative, I have no worship of deny lol.
Stay on topic.

You are another one that is making it about me. I lurked just as long and registered sooner. So?

You should stay on topic too.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: unfor54k3n

Yeah, Alberta is still in the clear as far as scanners go, but the rest of Canada, it's getting less and less.
I love 4channel

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join