It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Days Into Trump Admin, Corrupt Employees Are Already Being Fired At The VA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Tardacus

Pills....a vet is prescribed the highest limit and given half the dose, this leaves heaps to sell on the lucrative black market. As long as the prescription issues ,matches the stock during an audit the cash rolls in.

You just blew my mind. That must be how it's done.
I keep wondering how so many people sell ADD medication.. (amphetamines) in such high volumes. I thought maybe it was like people got their prescription and decided not to use it, but just the sheer amount never made sense.

Corruption exists in gangs and cartels.. And we all know that leads to bad things, call it evil..

But it's NO different when it happens in hospitals and offices and college campuses and in YOUR own mind.

the bad drugs are still available, and are Vets are having their medical care strained because # heads want to get high or sell drugs?

Dude how could you live with that? I was in the Army and for me I was never deployed, but in my 6th week of basic they had guys come back to the states and put in quarentine for 2 weeks if I remember right. I saw them before anyone was supposed to. # and I mean #.

Gotta support the Trump administration on fixing the VA. Have to. Some of these guys are kids. I'm 30 now but when I joined at 19 I was a freaking Kid. I still feel young.

No Man left behind.

otherwise we better stop fighting.

So this is heart warming news. Thank You for it.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Its the biggest money making scam ever, Big Pharma gets government subsidies, probably three or four times the amount required, their lobbyist make sure they are on the gravy train. The percentage that roll off downtown must be colossal.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Interesting how different Obama and Trump are. Obama supports failure by letting people keep their jobs and even promote or raise their pay...Trump gets the fired.

Veterans! Welcome to your just rewards.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I can only hope that this type of leadership will propagate through other bloated and corrupt areas of our governmental machine. With 4 years to go, if it makes a difference in enough lives, and it actually is broadcast and shared for more to know, it has a chance to change some viewpoints.

I have hopes.

edit on 1/30/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow, I just mean wow...

Reading the who's who of the VA applicants just looks like a script on how to completely screw a business, people just released on credit card fraud being put in buying positions????

I hope Trump keeps to his word, sadly the same crap happens with our veterans too here in the UK, I have two friends who are security for Morrisons, both are former Gurkha's (actual Gurkha's, not people pretending to be one) and despite putting their life on the line for this country it took a famous UK actress campaigning constantly for them to even be allowed to come to the UK to live, they didn't get the same wage as a UK soldier and are denied pension rights.

So you can fight for a country, dies for a country but the country does not need to do ANYTHING for you...Shameful.

All our veterans need the help and support they deserve, when was the last time YOU needed to put your neck on the line?

Probably never, thanks to them!
edit on 31-1-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The VA has a lot of good legitimate hospitals. Their budget is not big enough to hire extra good doctors though, the government seems to want to transfer the money to regular doctors and does not flinch at the extra costs occurring with their doing so.

The corrupt Puerto Rican employees had to go, but that does not mean that the VA program must go. My late fil had excellent VA care, and both he and my mil were grateful for the VA help and care they received.

I was so sorry to read about your relatives but was not surprised by the story. Unlike private doctors, the VA has regulations about their doctors accepting gifts, etc from pharmaceutical reps, and also how drugs etc promoted by pharma reps are placed into the VA system. The VA also negotiates drug prices, helping get costs down.

The current power in govt wants to privatize the VA, so what your relatives went through in the private sector would become common place with vets. The "Concerned Veterans for America" who gets in the news bashing the VA is really a Koch funded group to promote privatization. It's not some grassroots organization. Its intent has nothing to do with providing better care to veterans but to, as you excellently put it, "transfer the money to regular doctors and does not flinch at the extra costs occurring with their doing so".

Keep Americans drugged and coming back for more, regardless of ill effects.

edit on 31-1-2017 by desert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: rickymouse

The VA has a lot of good legitimate hospitals. Their budget is not big enough to hire extra good doctors though, the government seems to want to transfer the money to regular doctors and does not flinch at the extra costs occurring with their doing so.

The corrupt Puerto Rican employees had to go, but that does not mean that the VA program must go. My late fil had excellent VA care, and both he and my mil were grateful for the VA help and care they received.

I was so sorry to read about your relatives but was not surprised by the story. Unlike private doctors, the VA has regulations about their doctors accepting gifts, etc from pharmaceutical reps, and also how drugs etc promoted by pharma reps are placed into the VA system. The VA also negotiates drug prices, helping get costs down.

The current power in govt wants to privatize the VA, so what your relatives went through in the private sector would become common place with vets. The "Concerned Veterans for America" who gets in the news bashing the VA is really a Koch funded group to promote privatization. It's not some grassroots organization. Its intent has nothing to do with providing better care to veterans but to, as you excellently put it, "transfer the money to regular doctors and does not flinch at the extra costs occurring with their doing so".

Keep Americans drugged and coming back for more, regardless of ill effects.

There are many more like us who understand this, they can see what is happening. Sadly, we are a minority now, the masses have been successfully brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Appointing this guy, would go a long way towards cleaning up the VA and taking care of our veterans. The work he has done on behalf of veterans over the years has been amazing. Not only will he straighten things out, I bet he'll do it for $1/yr.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is a good start, but there is a long way to go to fix the broken hospitals...

The criminals involved with the "wait" list scandal in Arizona need to be canned, and I am sure there are just collecting a pay check that need relieved so people that want to work actually get into position to help.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is just a tip of the ice berg that is the modern United States medical racket. When you give doctors incentives to prescribe drugs then you open the door to all sorts of corruption. If You want fair drug pricing and practice than eliminating pharmaceutical incentives to doctors and hospitals would be a good start. It makes for a conflict of interest. That being your doctors interest in money vs your health care as a patient.
Limit the pharmaceutical influence in the way we run our health care. This should be one of our biggest concerns within the U.S. health care system.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is great news, really good to see this.

You have to wonder why this is not being paraded around in the media. Although i bet that if CNN would would even pay attention to this (which they really dont want to) that all they would be doing is say " See Trump is now firing Puerto Rican's, HE IS RACIST". While if all of the MSM would instead pay attention to these things in a honest way and bring this sort of information to the public (drones) masses they would actually be helping the matter a lot and gaining widespread support and initiative to clean these sort of things up.

It really is time for the MSM to stop trying to sabotage everything and stop being part of the problem and go forward instead.

That being said i see a total lack of trump critics here. They also rather see this thread disappear a.s.a.p AKA also part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 2 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

You have to wonder why this is not being paraded around in the media. Although i bet that if CNN would would even pay attention to this (which they really dont want to) that all they would be doing is say " See Trump is now firing Puerto Rican's, HE IS RACIST". While if all of the MSM would instead pay attention to these things in a honest way and bring this sort of information to the public (drones) masses they would actually be helping the matter a lot and gaining widespread support and initiative to clean these sort of things up.

It really is time for the MSM to stop trying to sabotage everything and stop being part of the problem and go forward instead.

That being said i see a total lack of trump critics here. They also rather see this thread disappear a.s.a.p AKA also part of the problem.

There's no wondering needed for that question. It is well known that if a story does not meet the criteria of the Democratic Party, it is not really news worthy. Even if true, and easily researched and proven. No, they run with wild speculation and hard to prove items as long as it trashes their opposition.

Freedom of the press....right.
edit on 2/2/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: everyone

There's no wondering needed for that question. It is well known that if a story does not meet the criteria of the Democratic Party, it is not really news worthy. Even if true, and easily researched and proven. No, they run with wild speculation and hard to prove items as long as it trashes their opposition.

Freedom of the press....right.

Yes exactly, You should see how they do that in sweden it is much much worse the willing blindness there and the need to do "good" is staggering even worse then here. Im thinking about doing a thread on it. It is a shining example.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join