It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of internet censorship.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If you want a response from the Whitehouse, a petition of a hundred and fifty signatures is required. This guy knows he has far more than that. For an investigation into the Podesta E mail leaks. He has posted his petition on many sites and has got many replies saying that people have seen and added their signatures.
So how does this form of censorship actually work? where you know their are enough signatures to garnish a response. Is everything on the internet that the PTB don't want getting pushed into the dustbin of obscurity? Mabey its getting time to get a carrier Pidgeon. vwww.youtube.com...

Here is the page on Voat where people who have said that they have voted, noticed that the numbers of the votes stay the same voat.co...
edit on 29-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I thought it was 100,000 that were needed?

ETA:

To cross the first threshold and be searchable within WhiteHouse.gov, a petition must reach 150 signatures within 30 days. To cross the second threshold and require a response, a petition must reach 100,000 signatures within 30 days.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
But, but, he got a response from the White House. The response was nothing. "Nothing" is a legitimate response.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There is a link at the bottom of the petition page to contact them, maybe click on the link and tell them the petition isn`t working?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Just signed it myself.
The more I learn about the COVERUPS of Pizzagate, the more I'm convinced it's an actuality.
The original conjecture was compelling enough - too many odd connections to just cast aside. I read the emails, saw the imagery, but was poised to see more hard evidence before making a committed mindset on it.

I really thought that the vile nature of this possible scandal would fan the flames enough to determine it's validity.
What I didn't expect, was that the entirety would be swept under the rug so abruptly and so well. The topic was banned on Reddit. Red flag there. Then people covering the story including Jones, Biggs, Ben Swann all just happen to abandon the topic if not switch gears completely. More red flags.

Now, this "anomoly" regarding the petition just adds to the suspicion.

WTF world? Anything involving pedophilia of any level should be investigated! And the implications of the size of this particular scandal should be enough to demand a thorough investigation. The rotten smell just keeps expanding.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Yes its a worry, the P word has shown up a lot of stuff. We already knew that the western MSM outlets had shrunk, as far as unbiased news reporting to a point as far as facts go to insignificance. When the News has been controlled to this extent, we can only ask what is being hidden?
But this has shown a pervasive control of information over the internet as well. You could argue that on a personal level your were observing confirmation bias, but far too many people are observing the same thing.
However it appears Trump is well aware of the peoples concerns over child trafficking. It seems strange that the petition for him to show tax returns registers over 300k, and the looking into the Podesta e mails cant get to the 150 mark. This page from Voat assures that a bloggers Relative is best friends with the President and he is disgusted and more than aware of the situation. voat.co...

edit on 30-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Where's the link to the petition?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Want to know something weird ?

I tried 3 times to click on this thread from the Recent List and my internet cut out twice.

Trippy

join