It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doanld Trump, Voter Fraud, Immigration, and Alternative Facts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is one example, close to traffic lights and voting. Illegal stops while just trying to go on your way.

Someone here wants more 'traffic lights' installed. Theoretical traffic lights in regard to voting.

Here is a theoretical example in regard to going on one's way without being required to present 'papers'.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Sorry I cannot reply to people who makes no sense, obviously, you are beaten sir, otherwise, you wouldn't find the need to post gibberish in response to an actual question.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

None of that was for the Presidential Primary of 2016.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

How come you don't feel the same way for citizens who want to claim their 2nd amendment right?

That's the problem with you Progs. You hate everything about the Constitution UNTIL you get backed into a corner and THEN and ONLY THEN do you Marxists suddenly bring it up as a right!

Sorry, you support the piece of paper 100% or you don't! Progressives HATE the freedoms and liberties granted by the Constitution! Those of us who took the oath, those of us who believe in it? We are tired of your lies!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaliyuga

Sorry I cannot reply to people who makes no sense, obviously, you are beaten sir, otherwise, you wouldn't find the need to post gibberish in response to an actual question.

Good! I know what and who you are!

You're not the first to expose yourself on ATS and you won't be the last!

So continue your act........
edit on 29-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

How come you don't feel the same way for citizens who want to claim their 2nd amendment right?

That's the problem with you Progs. You hate everything about the Constitution UNTIL you get backed into a corner and THEN and ONLY THEN do you Marxists suddenly bring it up as a right!

I answered a similar post directed at me just yesterday, I think. I am in full support of the 2nd amendment. I look at reasonable things like registration( like a car) and change of registration when giving a firearm to a friend or family member (like a car). Also the requirement to own a locking gun safe- as most victims of firearms in the home are family members or children.

I think the several states already have reasonable background check requirements.

I am in full support of firearms needed for personal protection or hunting or target shooting.

I do question some types of guns and amounts of ammo necessary, but I am not a gun expert, so I leave it to the gun experts to figure out what is necessary for 1) Personal protection 2) Hunting 3) target shooting or competitions thereof.

Again, you throw me in with a general group, without looking at my posting history. That is just lazy on your part.

I do interpret the forming of a militia as an organized group, within a state, to protect it's constitutional rights if, in fact, the Federal government oversteps outrageously. 2 guys in a truck are not a State Militia. It must be recognized my the state.
edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seeker1963

I answered a similar post directed at me just yesterday, I think. I am in full support of the 2nd amendment. I look at reasonable things like registration( like a car) and change of registration when giving a firearm to a friend or family member (like a car). Also the requirement to own a locking gun safe- as most victims of firearms in the home are family members or children.

I think the several states already have reasonable background check requirements.

I am in full support of firearms needed for personal protection or hunting or target shooting.

I do question some types of guns and amounts of ammo necessary, but I am not a gun expert, so I leave it to the gun experts to figure out what is necessary for 1) Personal protection 2) Hunting 3) target shooting or competitions thereof.

Again, you throw me in with a general group, without looking at my posting history. That is just lazy on your part.

I'll keep that in mind for future reference!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Dude exposing yourself on the internet is against the law, I would advise against doing that if I were you. And I know exactly who you are too, just another scared person trying to immerse themselves in a blanket of ignorance. If you have an intelligent argument or a valid point that expresses your views on this matter I ask that you say them and not say things that make no sense. I've been a member on this site for a Loong time... Who are you exactly? How do we know that you aren't in Russia trying to record every keystroke and comment us freethinkers log?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaliyuga

Dude exposing yourself on the internet is against the law, I would advise against doing that if I were you. And I know exactly who you are too, just another scared person trying to immerse themselves in a blanket of ignorance. If you have an intelligent argument or a valid point that expresses your views on this matter I ask that you say them and not say things that make no sense. I've been a member on this site for a Loong time... Who are you exactly? How do we know that you aren't in Russia trying to record every keystroke and comment us freethinkers log?

I'm sure you would.

You are well versed in the art of deception aren't you?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes, keep it. I have stated as much about 15x.

You did edit out what I think a Militia is, though.

edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Here is one about an illegal alien from the Philippines. 17 counts of voter fraud, no mention of party affiliation however...

www.ice.gov...

Here is a guilty plea from Nevada...

www.foxnews.com...

While not an individual certainly affiliated with the Democratic Party

LOL...here is a Trump supporter arrested for voting twice

www.washingtonpost.com... -2/?utm_term=.a3f4c705d33c

Here is a state Rep arrested for 17 counts...most likely to get herself reelected

madworldnews.com...

Here are 3 for voter fraud while working for an advocacy group in Virginia...

insider.foxnews.com...

Here are two Somali women areested....

www.southernminn.com...

And frankly, the party affiliation is not usually mentioned as its really not relevant to the fraud as it is simply fraud. All the above cases are from 2017. I am not trolling for either side here but full disclosure, I do lean more conservative but have voted for both parties.

I don't like Trump but dis-liked Hillary even more...maybe if she and the DNC had let Bernie run he could have won but no...there was fraud inside there own mechanism before they even made the ballot. Its all a game by the politicians, divide them...they dont see what we are doing cause they argue among themselves...the old cliche "United we Stand...Divided we Fall" has never had more meaning than today...wake up

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

So, again, tiny amounts of fraud, on both sides, that wouldn't effect an election.

That has been the result of large scale investigations as well.

The 'divide them' chant is overplayed. I was divided from things I don't believe in for my entire life. I credit my mother with that.

I do see some were lured by division this time, Trump divided like no other. And he continues to do so this past week...but this time, Dems and Repubs are saying NO.

It is the last bastion of Trump supporters that were easily led that keep defending him.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Defend him from what ? He has only been in office for a week. There have been no large scale fraud investigations at the federal level I am aware of and really don't expect there to be any. I don't defend Donald for anything, so far I think his statement about fraud really stems from Democratic supporters chanting fraud demanding recounts...

Hillary Clinton could have been robbed of the presidency by hackers, a group of experts claims - and now they're calling for her to demand a recount. The team, which includes voting rights experts and computer security buffs, says it has compelling evidence that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania could have been hacked to artificially lower turnout. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... zNMf Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Then there was all the garbage about Russian interference with no evidence so yes he turned the story around on them...typical politics. Trump may have divided but the division was already being played and has been for a long time...the Us and Them game that Repubs and Dems love to use so they can point fingers and each blame the other while nothing changes and things continue the same way they have for a really long time...they get reelected and maintain control, power and get more money.

Dems and Repubs are saying NO because they see someone else from the outside and see themselves losing grip and control on their power and money...not saying Donald is the right one but darn, when you have two sides who have done nothing for at least the last 40 years in regards to the same issues facing our Country gang up on one guy then maybe its a route we need to take...if for nothing else to a least get the ball rolling in any direction, somebody will eventually kick it the right way and just maybe one day get close to scoring a goal.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I am going to answer some of that in a thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I am looking forward to it. I am working on a thread as well. As I stated , I do not believe that the Donald is a "winner" so to speak but he cannot be as bad as we have had for the last 40 years, remember the President is limited in power and except for guidance on policy in regards to EO it is Congress whom we need to hold responsible for much of the disasters we have encountered.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: thekaliyuga

Dang,I can picture you in your mom's basement,putting down your game controller and laying on floor crying and pounding fist,thats what I got out of your rant

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Dang,I can picture you in your mom's basement,putting down your game controller and laying on floor crying and pounding fist,thats what I got out of your rant

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Settlers are not immigrants...not sure why you think they are the same thing. One is Migration, the other is Immigration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join