It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doanld Trump, Voter Fraud, Immigration, and Alternative Facts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Are you missing part of your brain? I'm personally a proud lesbian, I mean I love the ladies... haha

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: neo96

WHERE IS THE ARREST INFORMATION FOR DEMOCRATS VOTING IN THE PRIMARY OF 2016 ? SHOW ME.

Pretty damn hard to arrest ILLEGALS and dead people.

This 'dead people voting' thing is a meme. Investigations have found maybe 1 or 2 people listed as dead to have casted a vote. Most investigations just showed they were still on record as registered voters. If I died tomorrow, I am guessing the villiage I normally vote in will have a signature slot for me in the next local elections, but they compare it to past signatures from me.

It would be difficult for someone else to duplicate that even reasonably, just try to get that past the BOE elections volunteers here. They will slap your hand with a ruler and then call the cops.

I also think that people should, have as part of their will or on file with their attorney, that notification should be sent to the BOE within days of death. That would help somewhat.

I was just watching Fox News and heard Bob Beckel (D) confess to trying to vote on behalf of dead people, but that it's almost impossible to do... not impossible... but almost.

I did say there were instances of 'trying'. But even if people try with 10 people, it is like a drop in the ocean. That is what this has come to be, an amount of less than 100 provable cases.
edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaliyuga
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Are you missing part of your brain? I'm personally a proud lesbian, I mean I love the ladies... haha

LOL.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If you had any guts you would reply to me with a news article proving that just one Democrat was arrested for fraud while voting in the Primary of 2016, I know it tough but you can do it! I believe in you.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyScale

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: thekaliyuga

And the 25th Amendment is what I have been afraid of all this time....Trump isn't the GOP's candidate, Pence has been all along.

JFK found out what happens when you stand up for the people of your country.

It is distasteful to compare Trump to JFK in any way, shape or form.

Why? Honestly, they are two of but a handful of Presidents over the last 100 years that weren't Progressive.

OH! Because one was a Democrat and one is a Republican?

You still believe in a two party system... how provincial of you.

JFK was certainly progressive, for his time. JFK is one of the most beloved presidents we have ever had. Trump is a loudmouthed buffoon and even Republicans question his sanity.

Nothing to do with democrat. Republican. I have openly stated my like of Lindsey Graham on this site.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Well thats where we have a differance of opinion based on our core beliefs as I see Buzzfeed and Huffington Post and Brietbart as being outlandish and crazy, full of hyperbole and I am not afraid to say so when I see no matter who it Conservative or more Liberal. The links proved exactly what I said that there are cases of Democratic voter fraud, here are some more from 2008....remember ACORN

www.cnn.com...

www.foxnews.com...

The officials are accused of taking part in a scheme to fake signatures and names on the primary petitions needed to run for president. Court papers say the plan was hatched by local Democratic Party officials inside the local party .quarters.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... IQAkqwueT_blog.html?utm_term=.dc3a6f31df5b

I tried to find more MSM reports and found enough from both Liberal and Conservative news groups to show that yes voter fraud exist but it is rarely discovered and not prosecuted often because its hard to prove....a lot of fraud out there, does this mean the Donald is correct with his 3 to 5 million comment, no I dont think so, hyperbole and wishful thinking but both side have plenty to hide.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If you had any guts you would reply to me with a news article proving that just one Democrat was arrested for fraud while voting in the Primary of 2016, I know it tough but you can do it! I believe in you.

Just be thankful that those of us who are not radically conservative judge everyone who is gay based upon your righteous intolerance to those who disagree with your beliefs!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Well thats where we have a differance of opinion based on our core beliefs as I see Buzzfeed and Huffington Post and Brietbart as being outlandish and crazy, full of hyperbole and I am not afraid to say so when I see no matter who it Conservative or more Liberal. The links proved exactly what I said that there are cases of Democratic voter fraud, here are some more from 2008....remember ACORN

www.cnn.com...

www.foxnews.com...

The officials are accused of taking part in a scheme to fake signatures and names on the primary petitions needed to run for president. Court papers say the plan was hatched by local Democratic Party officials inside the local party .quarters.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.washingtonpost.com... IQAkqwueT_blog.html?utm_term=.dc3a6f31df5b

I tried to find more MSM reports and found enough from both Liberal and Conservative news groups to show that yes voter fraud exist but it is rarely discovered and not prosecuted often because its hard to prove....a lot of fraud out there, does this mean the Donald is correct with his 3 to 5 million comment, no I dont think so, hyperbole and wishful thinking but both side have plenty to hide.

Well, we have slightly differing opinions, then. That is fine.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Here you go guy:

www.washingtontimes.com...

Arrested and charged...one Democrat and one Republican....that should sastify everyone
edit on 1/29/2017 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Here you go guy:

www.politicspa.com...

Tampering with election voting machines and for electioneering at the poll....case closed

There is one. They were found out and arrested. We still haven't gotten to 100 yet.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

WHERE IS THE ARREST INFORMATION FOR DEMOCRATS VOTING IN THE PRIMARY OF 2016 ? SHOW ME.

This 'dead people voting' thing is a meme. Investigations have found maybe 1 or 2 people listed as dead to have casted a vote. Most investigations just showed they were still on record as registered voters. If I died tomorrow, I am guessing the villiage I normally vote in will have a signature slot for me in the next local elections, but they compare it to past signatures from me.

It would be difficult for someone else to duplicate that even reasonably, just try to get that past the BOE elections volunteers here. They will slap your hand with a ruler and then call the cops.

I also think that people should, have as part of their will or on file with their attorney, that notification should be sent to the BOE within days of death. That would help somewhat.

I was just watching Fox News and heard Bob Beckel (D) confess to trying to vote on behalf of dead people, but that it's almost impossible to do... not impossible... but almost.

I did say there were instances of 'trying'. But even if people try with 10 people, it is like a drop in the ocean. That is what this has come to be, an amount of less than 100 provable cases.

So you're one of those "let's wait until someone dies at this intersection before we install a traffic light" kind of people huh?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Are you a Lesbian?

I answered and asked why do you ask? If you had a reason, it might not be so creepy that you just backed off after I answered.

It seemed out of place in the discussion and that you just want to know about my bedroom activities.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So you're one of those "let's wait until someone dies at this intersection before we install a traffic light" kind of people huh?

Nope. That argument is hardly comparable.

There are traffic lights constantly being installed. The voting process seems to be fine, none, even traffic light systems will be 100% perfect, no matter how many traffic lights are installed.

What we don't want, is so many traffic lights that traffic cannot move and interferes with one's right to travel and be on their way without harm to constitutional rights. Correct?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I am not trying to get to a hundred....the OP said there was none and then repeated his challenger of asking for one and I provided several from the past and that one from this current election, neither by the way was dealing with the Presidential election but for Mayor and for weed legalization, the hypocrisy from both sides is amazing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Interesting. Hadn't heard that before. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So what you're really trying to say is you cannot find one instance to support your counter claim that Democratic voter fraud in the Presidential Primary of 2016 exists. Got it. Sounds to me like you and the Trump administration do have something in common, you're a little lite on facts.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I am not trying to get to a hundred....the OP said there was none and then repeated his challenger of asking for one and I provided several from the past and that one from this current election, neither by the way was dealing with the Presidential election but for Mayor and for weed legalization, the hypocrisy from both sides is amazing.

Well, less than 100 is about NONE in regard to our population.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Actually, those articles have no singular instance of an individual Democrat being arrested for committing Voter Fraud in the 2016 presidential primary; however, I did include that in my post.. I mean common just gimme one.

edit on 12/16/2012 by thekaliyuga because: gramma!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Grow the hell up.

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

Thats two, and heres four more.

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

You were saying?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

So what you're really trying to say is you cannot find one instance to support your counter claim that Democratic voter fraud in the Presidential Primary of 2016 exists. Got it. Sounds to me like you and the Trump administration do have something in common, you're a little lite on facts.

Is that what I said?

Good God, I might as well told you to make me a sandwich!

I said what I said! Address what I said and stop telling me what I said! How's that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join