It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doanld Trump, Voter Fraud, Immigration, and Alternative Facts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Are you a Lesbian?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: thekaliyuga

Big trigger topic here !!

link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

And the 25th Amendment is what I have been afraid of all this time....Trump isn't the GOP's candidate, Pence has been all along.

JFK found out what happens when you stand up for the people of your country.

It is distasteful to compare Trump to JFK in any way, shape or form.

Why? Honestly, they are two of but a handful of Presidents over the last 100 years that weren't Progressive.

OH! Because one was a Democrat and one is a Republican?

You still believe in a two party system... how provincial of you.

link   

And the 25th Amendment is what I have been afraid of all this time....Trump isn't the GOP's candidate, Pence has been all along.

JFK was worse in the promiscuity department.

[As a still-single Massachusetts Congressman in the 1940s and early 1950s, he indulged himself with what his friend, New Jersey Congressman Frank Thompson, Jr., called a "smorgasbord of women."

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

WHERE IS THE ARREST INFORMATION FOR DEMOCRATS VOTING IN THE PRIMARY OF 2016 ? SHOW ME.

Pretty damn hard to arrest ILLEGALS and dead people.

This 'dead people voting' thing is a meme. Investigations have found maybe 1 or 2 people listed as dead to have casted a vote. Most investigations just showed they were still on record as registered voters. If I died tomorrow, I am guessing the villiage I normally vote in will have a signature slot for me in the next local elections, but they compare it to past signatures from me.

It would be difficult for someone else to duplicate that even reasonably, just try to get that past the BOE elections volunteers here. They will slap your hand with a ruler and then call the cops.

I also think that people should, have as part of their will or on file with their attorney, that notification should be sent to the BOE within days of death. That would help somewhat.
edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

What search engine did you use?? Five minutes?? try "illegal voting 800,000" as a search term. That number is an estimate and may go lower or higher depending on who investigates it..

When Trump does, it goes to 3-5 million. Next week he will say 8-10 million. Or has he said that already, I forget.

He did make big claims. The opposing side minimized it to som incredibly insignificant number or discredited the claim completely. the truth most likely is somewhere between the two extremes. Funny enough, I think 800,00 is within a few hundred thousand of halfway. i think Trump said 3million and liberals said zero.

Then again, can we trust whoever does the investigation?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

lol.

Now there's a globalist "protest" I can support.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Why?

JFK warned us of the same danger that those of us intelligent enough to vote for Trump did to prevent globalism!

You do realize that as a Progressive who hates the !% you are doing everything the 1% preordained for you to do don't you?

Shake it off and wake up! Everything you hate, is your obedience and submission to those who brainwashed you to do their bidding!

I am doing no such thing.

Trump has not warned about anything remotely close to what JFK ever said.

I am wide awake.

I get it!

Virtue signaling is COOL!

You have been warned!

Are you prepared to fight for that line you drawn in the sand?

Be careful what you wish for, because you and your ilk are on the wrong side of the Constitution!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What search engine did you use?? Five minutes?? try "illegal voting 800,000" as a search term. That number is an estimate and may go lower or higher depending on who investigates it..

When Trump does, it goes to 3-5 million. Next week he will say 8-10 million. Or has he said that already, I forget.

He did make big claims. The opposing side minimized it to som incredibly insignificant number or discredited the claim completely. the truth most likely is somewhere between the two extremes. Funny enough, I think 800,00 is within a few hundred thousand of halfway. i think Trump said 3million and liberals said zero.

Then again, can we trust whoever does the investigation?

All of the investigations I have seen show closer to less than 100 single cases. The larger number is dead people still registered to vote, that is a disconnect between the BOE and some other agency that should be reporting this in a timely fashion.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

The deal about the scans is that they have to ask first and when Georgia was asked they said no do not scan out network and it is not a normal thing to do especially during an election certification. I am not saying they were up to no good but the Georgia Secretary of State sure seems to think so, whether its partisan or not I am unsure but it seems fishy from both sides. It wasn't just a scan either it was an attempt to penetrate the system which was stopped by firewall protection.

Brian Kemp, Georgia’s secretary of state, demanded information about the alleged intrusion attempt in a letter sent Thursday to Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson. “On Nov. 15, an IP address associated with the Department of Homeland Security made an unsuccessful attempt to penetrate the Georgia Secretary of State’s firewall. I am writing you to ask whether DHS was aware of this attempt and, if so, why DHS was attempting to breach our firewall,” Mr. Kemp wrote.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Why?

JFK warned us of the same danger that those of us intelligent enough to vote for Trump did to prevent globalism!

You do realize that as a Progressive who hates the !% you are doing everything the 1% preordained for you to do don't you?

Shake it off and wake up! Everything you hate, is your obedience and submission to those who brainwashed you to do their bidding!

I am wide awake.

I get it!

You have been warned!

Be careful what you wish for, because you and your ilk are on the wrong side of the Constitution!

NO, it is not. The word 'signaling' is actually getting on my nerves.

After 9/11, the phrase, "We will look to the days and weeks and months ahead..." started in MSM. Then people started saying, it constantly.
Annoying.

I am not on the wrong side of anything. I have no idea of what you are talking about.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I understand about Brietbart (over the top and lots of hot air), sorta how I feel about Huffington Post and Buzzfeed but I wasnt really searching for big name news organizations but it was stated that there were no examples of fraud I felt the need to speak out. Again both sides are corrupt to the point where we will never be able to fix it.
edit on 1/29/2017 by DJMSN because: adition

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

I understand about Brietbart, sorta how I feel about Huffington Post and Buzzfeed but I wasnt really searching for big name news organizations but it was stated that there were no examples of fraud I felt the need to speak out. Again both sides are corrupt to the point where we will never be able to fix it.

Your links didn't actually prove what you said.

Breitbart is a CRAZY website. On the other hand, HufPo and Buzfeed are probably not the greatest sites for hard news. They are not crazy like Breitbart, though.

I really never thought Buzzfeed was, though recently they have been trying. HufPo has more journalistic integrity, but possibly more slanted than the average reader would like.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Why?

I am wide awake.

I get it!

You have been warned!

After 9/11, the phrase, "We will look to the days and weeks and months ahead..." started in MSM. Then people started saying, it constantly.
Annoying.

I am not on the wrong side of anything. I have no idea of what you are talking about.

Of course you have no idea what I am talking about! I thing that is quite obvious at this point!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Thank you for including a picture of what you look like, much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

If she has committed an illegal act then she should be prosecuted.

'No one is above the law' - Trey Gowdy.

Immigration is currently being interpreted to suit Trumps intentions, there are legal avenues available to counter what is perceived to be anti-Constitutional agendas.

Snipers in Bosnia is the reference point when comparing fake news.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Why?

I am wide awake.

I get it!

You have been warned!

Annoying.

Of course you have no idea what I am talking about! I thing that is quite obvious at this point!

True, I do not understand your thinking that I am not awake and other personal things about my judgement.

However, I did consider your statements about various news outlets.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I mean common, every single view point and idea on this stuff has been rode upon until dead, why not incite a little topic triggering tango?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Are you a Lesbian?

No. I would think that to be obvious from my posting history. Why do you ask?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

WHERE IS THE ARREST INFORMATION FOR DEMOCRATS VOTING IN THE PRIMARY OF 2016 ? SHOW ME.

Pretty damn hard to arrest ILLEGALS and dead people.

This 'dead people voting' thing is a meme. Investigations have found maybe 1 or 2 people listed as dead to have casted a vote. Most investigations just showed they were still on record as registered voters. If I died tomorrow, I am guessing the villiage I normally vote in will have a signature slot for me in the next local elections, but they compare it to past signatures from me.

It would be difficult for someone else to duplicate that even reasonably, just try to get that past the BOE elections volunteers here. They will slap your hand with a ruler and then call the cops.

I also think that people should, have as part of their will or on file with their attorney, that notification should be sent to the BOE within days of death. That would help somewhat.

I was just watching Fox News and heard Bob Beckel (D) confess to trying to vote on behalf of dead people, but that it's almost impossible to do... not impossible... but almost.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join