It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doanld Trump, Voter Fraud, Immigration, and Alternative Facts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"For forms of government let fools contest--That which is best administered is best,"--yet we may safely pronounce that the true test of a good government is its aptitude and tendency to produce a good administration." id. at 351

VOTER FRAUD:

Our administration is fine with "alternative facts", why aren't we? Where is the bandwagon for millions of disinterested, disenfranchised, voters to rally around and crucify our fellow voting Americans??? Why didn't we see police officers outside of polling stations beating and admonishing democratic and republican voters alike? Why didn't we ever hear of an actual court case that proved that Democrats committed voter fraud in the 2016 Presidential Primaries? Hmm well, after an exhaustive five-minute search, I can say that there is proof that Republicans committed voter fraud, and we all know where there is one just like roaches, there are many. How do I know this? Well... The Hill reported on the only case of voter fraud that matters to anyone anywhere, I know this because she was the very best at what she did, I mean this is the best case of voter fraud EVER. On to the the report:

"A Republican woman in Iowa has been arrested on suspicion that she voted twice in the general election, according to a new report.
Terri Lynn Rote, 55, was arrested and charged with first-degree election misconduct, The Des Moines Register reported.
Rote allegedly voted early at an election office in Des Moines and then cast another ballot fro Trump at a satellite voting location, according to police."

thehill.com...

WHERE IS THE ARREST INFORMATION FOR DEMOCRATS VOTING IN THE PRIMARY OF 2016 ? SHOW ME.

Our current model allows for any jackwagon to be voted in as president; however, now that he was voted in our current model allows us just as easily to depose he or she from the post, my advice to all the Trumpers and to the man himself is to watch out, the free thinking world is coming for you, and we are coming for you with reason, kindness, and determination.

ON IMMIGRATION:

How I imagine the executive order on immigration went down:

"Mr. President, Power Rangers is ready to view in the green room."

"Thanks Mike, hey listen, while you rustle me up those go-gurts, cause we all know go-gurts, are the very best, best yogurt eveeerr ... let's see what we can do about all these people coming into America that didn't vote for me personally, I mean do you really want to live in a world where the Power Rangers speak Farsi?"

"Oh, and Mike, you're the best Vice president ever, there has never been a better Vice President in the history of Vice presidents, I love you."

HOW TO BEAT DONALD TRUMP INTO A PRESIDENTIAL PULP LEGALLY:

Our tripartite system is fantastic, we beat away misinformation and ignorance with ... The judiciary.

The Federalist Papers (Published in 1778):

"The accumulation of all powers legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny."[3] Tyranny is a danger because man's passions and reason are not perfectly harmonious; his reason may be distorted by desire. Although each man has by nature the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, he cannot secure these rights without joining together with other men to form a civil society, a people. Despite the legal unity of this people, it is composed of individuals whose impassioned opinions and interests divide them into majorities and minorities. As a precaution against injustice, therefore, the powers of government must be so divided that no man or group of men may wield all of them at once. This precaution would not be necessary if reason and passion were utterly harmonious, and if the whole comprising such reason and passion were a priori unitary rather than synthetic. id. at 301

Federalist No. 68, in The Federalist, ed. George W. Carey and James McClellan (Indianapolis, IN: Liberty Fund,1988), 351–52.

Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Jay [Publius], The Federalist Papers (New York: New American Library, 1961), 47, p. 301.

ALTERNATIVE FACTS:

The only way to stop a bully with a big stick is to become a bigger bully with a bigger stick, the problem with this administration's view on alternative facts is that much like Nixon we have an avenue to keep our politicians and even our president honest.

I quote: "Alternative facts" is a phrase used by Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway during a Meet the Press interview, in which she defended White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statements about the attendance at Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States.

en.wikipedia.org...

This lame excuse is what we grown-ups like to call "lying" and if Captain Trump and his administration don't shape up, right the heck now then we get to enact the something called the "25th amendment."

Which states:

"Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President."

US Const. amend. XXV, sec. 3

In short folks, we may be on a roller coaster at this moment; however, help is on the way. Madness will have its day, but reason is on its merry way to put hate, lies, fear mongering and every last person that supports them down for the count. My forefathers didn't sacrifice their lives to have anyone trample on our rights. BTW unless you are an American Indian you're an immigrant too, don't forget that. So stay calm, be safe and don't let fear ruin your day.

edit on 12/16/2012 by thekaliyuga because: Spelling Snafu

edit on 12/16/2012 by thekaliyuga because: Gramma!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: thekaliyuga

Damn!

I said all along that "everyone gets a trophy" was wrong!

I guess you proved my point!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaliyuga
BTW unless you are an American Indian you're an immigrant too, don't forget that.

I don't believe you. The ancestors of American Indians were immigrants too.

Your OP is now irrelevant. With a S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

And the 25th Amendment is what I have been afraid of all this time....Trump isn't the GOP's candidate, Pence has been all along.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

And the 25th Amendment is what I have been afraid of all this time....Trump isn't the GOP's candidate, Pence has been all along.

President Trump is a dead man walking! I don't mean that as a threat to my President, but as a warning to trust no one who is in a position to protect him. JFK found out what happens when you stand up for the people of your country.

He is a threat to the 1%, the globalists who those who are so dead against Trump are nothing more than useful idiots to those they claim to hate!

Gotta love watching people who think they are so smart wrap them chains around their ankle willingly while screaming out freedom and selectively choosing how and when they can use the Constitution in their favor while ignoring it when it becomes an inconvenience to their agenda.......
edit on 29-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This... You pretty much have to be a deer, beaver or bear to be a "native" when it comes to area now know as the United States.

This from the OP made me chuckle...

"the free thinking world is coming for you, and we are coming for you with reason, kindness, and determination."

That doesn't sound kind at all.. And when I turn on the news what I'm seeing is NOT reason or kindness.. I'll give them one thing, they are determined.

edit on 29-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

WHERE IS THE ARREST INFORMATION FOR DEMOCRATS VOTING IN THE PRIMARY OF 2016 ? SHOW ME.

Pretty damn hard to arrest ILLEGALS and dead people.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

LOL!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Well...there has been voter fraud from both sides for as long as we have been voting in America. Sinnce you say there are no reports of Democratic voter fraud I would like to provide you with some:

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.breitbart.com...

www.nationalreview.com...

dailysignal.com...

Hopefully that is enough but in case more are needed all you need to do is use your Google skills and take off the blinders. Just this past week, the state of Georgia along with Virginia and North Carolina complained about Homeland security attempting to hack state election computers. Fraud happens from both sides so lets at least try to keep it real.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There have always been and alaways will be Alternative facts.

More than one thing can be true at once. This is why we have the specific requirement not only to tell the truth but the WHOLE TRUTH in our courts.

It is funny how the low-info crowded sees this as some new revelation.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I am not sure about that, but someone sure wants Bannon to have way too much power.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

JFK found out what happens when you stand up for the people of your country.

It is distasteful to compare Trump to JFK in any way, shape or form.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
There have always been and alaways will be Alternative facts.

So sayeth the sainted Kellyanne Conway, annointed by the God Emperor.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

What search engine did you use?? Five minutes?? try "illegal voting 800,000" as a search term. That number is an estimate and may go lower or higher depending on who investigates it..

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Why?

JFK warned us of the same danger that those of us intelligent enough to vote for Trump did to prevent globalism!

You do realize that as a Progressive who hates the !% you are doing everything the 1% preordained for you to do don't you?

Shake it off and wake up! Everything you hate, is your obedience and submission to those who brainwashed you to do their bidding!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Well...there has been voter fraud from both sides for as long as we have been voting in America. Sinnce you say there are no reports of Democratic voter fraud I would like to provide you with some:

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

www.breitbart.com...

www.nationalreview.com...

dailysignal.com...

Hopefully that is enough but in case more are needed all you need to do is use your Google skills and take off the blinders. Just this past week, the state of Georgia along with Virginia and North Carolina complained about Homeland security attempting to hack state election computers. Fraud happens from both sides so lets at least try to keep it real.

Those examples mainly do not show actual votes cast or are proof positive that the amount of voter fraud is less than 100 single cases.

I did not and will not read the Breitbart article.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Why?

JFK warned us of the same danger that those of us intelligent enough to vote for Trump did to prevent globalism!

You do realize that as a Progressive who hates the !% you are doing everything the 1% preordained for you to do don't you?

Shake it off and wake up! Everything you hate, is your obedience and submission to those who brainwashed you to do their bidding!

I am doing no such thing.

Trump has not warned about anything remotely close to what JFK ever said.

I am wide awake.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

What search engine did you use?? Five minutes?? try "illegal voting 800,000" as a search term. That number is an estimate and may go lower or higher depending on who investigates it..

When Trump does, it goes to 3-5 million. Next week he will say 8-10 million. Or has he said that already, I forget.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Just this past week, the state of Georgia along with Virginia and North Carolina complained about Homeland security attempting to hack state election computers. Fraud happens from both sides so lets at least try to keep it real.

They alledgedly scanned those networks. No evidence of an attempted hack. Not defending them just stating what I read. It could be the scans were an attempt to spot vulnerabilities in order to alert them. DHS is constantly scanning Govt sites in my experience.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join