It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political insider says Obama and Michelle divorcing.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Seems a bit strange, such a happy looking couple with some nice looking kids. Political insider is a fairly reputable information source.As far as any are these days. Mabey the job is now over and they can clock off. Seems Obama will be staying on in Washington, where he has a house next door to John Podesta.Michelle's profile seems to be getting a ,makeover as on Facebook their was a pole asking if she would /could make a good next presidential candidate. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Barry and Michael splitting up! Who will get the dog???

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

So where's the actual evidence? Seems like weird timing for something like that. Couples divorce sometimes, even great ones.

Collectively, they're definitely the sweetest and most attractive couple we've had in the White House so it would certainly be surprising.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO

Trump didn't bring one so... maaaaaybe?

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Maybe the first honest thing they've ever done.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

We will see but it doesn't look that hot a marriage vwww.thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Note the date; May, 2016. This is OLD fake news.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I bet the divorce papers will be sealed.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Neither did Obama. Or most of the US Presidents. They chose one AFTER they were elected. Obama did so only at the request of the public.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Tabloids have been claiming this since 2014. Sounds like fake news to me. Certainly old news that was fake in the past. So most likely still fake news now.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I remember a youtube video when Obama says something like Michelle would be mad if he continues in politics. Maybe that triggered her.

Seriously, I hope they stay happy together. I never liked Obama as president but it doesn't matter.
edit on 29-1-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Can't say I'm surprised to hear this...poor Michelle has been a Golf Widow for the past eight years.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Note the date; May, 2016. This is OLD fake news.

Good catch. I liken it to odd sources I have seen saying the Clintons will divorce and Hillary will move in with Huma, LOL

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I the dog orange? He likes orange.

link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I remember a youtube video when Obama says something like Michelle would be mad if he continues in politics. Maybe that triggered her.

Seriously, I hope they stay happy together. I never liked Obama as president but it doesn't matter.

She actually said she would divorce him if, by some odd and weird machination, he was given a third term.

link   
a reply to: reldra

How much fake news has "Political insider" posted in the past? any idea.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: reldra

How much fake news has "Political insider" posted in the past? any idea.

I don't know. I can see it is old. Other than that, you didn't tip me off that I was responsible to research this small 'news' outlet. I wasn't the one who said 'fake', but I agreed with that poster.
edit on 29-1-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Seem late to the party. This 'news' broke (according to the voice in the YT vid) on January 20, 2017. For all the screams of 'fake news', 'false news', and/or 'alternative facts', you'd think that posting something from Political Insider - an unabashed, unfettered conservative media outlet with significant bias (after all, all media is bias during this political zeitgeist) - would have registered with you as, maybe, just maybe, this is not a true rumor, let alone a true story.

This election clearly exposed CNN as a liberal mouthpiece. MSNBC never hid from their bias. Mother Jones and the Weekly Standard aren't afraid of their slant. But once upon a time, CNN was considered a neutral arbiter of the truth, but that is no longer the case and I saw it unfold with my own eyes.

If we want an honest media, we should start by acknowledging these biases and hold their feet to the fire. Absolutely. But it doesn't help any one who is concerned with an honest accounting of the day's news, when you perpetuate nonsense such as the imminent divorce of the Obamas' as is stated in your OP vis-a-vis Political Insider's 'reporting'. The media has becoming increasingly partial, but that doesn't mean that we pick sides and declare war on the others...maybe, just maybe, we can see through the BS and call them out on it, hold their feet to the fire, and demand the press fulfill their incredible mission protected in the very first Amendment to the Constitution - posting this 'fake'/'false' news about the Obamas after they're civilians (just like the rest of us) does nothing to help the situation. It only diminishes the incredible mission the press were given by our forefathers and makes the USofA less than it's best self.

Don't forget - no matter who tells you 'Americans are ignorant and warmongering and deluded about "American Exceptionalism" (another thread, but this school of thought is spot-on -- "American Exceptionalism" is a GREAT thing) - we are the greatest nation on Earth and we NEED a press that represents that TRUTH.

What you linked doesn't represent the TRUTH, nor does it facilitate a press/media that is interested in discovering the truth.
edit on 29-1-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: addition

edit on 29-1-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: Obama's to Obamas

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet the divorce papers will be sealed.

sealed, maybe
fake, absolutely

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Trueman

She actually said she would divorce him if, by some odd and weird machination, he was given a third term.

Family is more important than any job. I think he loves his family more than his country and there is nothing wrong with that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join