It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Responds to Immigration Order and Gets Help

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: xuenchen
So not once has any of the Countries banned ever pulled off a Terrorist attack on the US.

Thank God for the Patriot Act !!

What's Patriotic about it?

AsK Obama!

No, ask Michael Chertoff Israeli dual Citizen and the author of this Titanic size agenda written in mere days after 9/11 under the Bushie Administration.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Did Obama's order include a provision that excluded Christians and allowed them entry into the US? Because according to Briebart, it didn't.
edit on 29-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

While everyone is getting triggered over the small pawns, the big chess pieces get moved with limited opposition.
The liberal loons are getting played like a fiddle, again by Trump.

Trump is a master at doing that, but to be fair the liberal media and the liberals themselves make it so easy for him, that even if he wasn`t so good at it he would still succeed.

edit on 29-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I think your assessment may be spot on, xuenchen. S&F. I hadn't even thought about all the lawyers and protesters lined up even as they landed!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I saw a response on face book today

'' Each night i shut and lock my door at home. Not because I'm mean but because I want to keep my family inside safe ''

If true Obama signed the same orders yet received 0 backlash it just goes to show you cannot trust the pathetic media and all their pathetic followers. I understand you don't like Trump, we get it... but too bloody bad. Stop making mountains over mole hills!

Trump should have gone further and banned Saudi.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: liveandlearn

Did Obama's order include a provision that excluded Christians and allowed them entry into the US? Because according to Briebart, it didn't.

Point me to the part of the EO that President Trump signed that mentions anything about Christians.

Liink to the full EO
edit on 29-1-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Or even see an unqualified one

Your point is exquisite. Here an ignorant jackass wanting to just do this out of spite to rile up the liberals by making innocent people suffer.

Trump will be the worst president in history or the worst leader in the history of the world

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So not once has any of the Countries banned ever pulled off a Terrorist attack on the US.

AsK Obama!

No, ask Michael Chertoff Israeli dual Citizen and the author of this Titanic size agenda written in mere days after 9/11 under the Bushie Administration.

Biden wrote most of what became the PA in 1995.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: reldra

If Trump's point is to 'trigger the triggerables' that is the sign he has the maturity of a 12 year old.

As for getting help, I hope he sees a qualified mental health care professional.

While everyone is getting triggered over the small pawns,.

I resent that remark !11

I'm triggered.
Apologize !

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Only one response is needed. The rule of law is now the normal operating procedure and here it is:

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.

YEP!

False reporting and FAUX outrage for a LAW that was made over a year ago by the last administration.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

He sure did.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

AsK Obama!

Which echoed CArters FISA Act.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

AsK Obama!

Your do realize that Chuck Shumer is also a dual citizen and many other congress critters who are Jewish?

I myself think that any government representative to the people of the United States of America should NOT have duel citizenship!

So what were you saying again?

Hey! Screw professional actors and actresses! I nominate Chuck Shumer for an Academy Award!

edit on 29-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: damn spelling as usual

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Upon the resumption of USRAP admissions, the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, is further directed to make changes, to the extent permitted by law, to prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual’s country of nationality. Where necessary and appropriate, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security shall recommend legislation to the President that would assist with such prioritization.

(e) Notwithstanding the temporary suspension imposed pursuant to subsection (a) of this section, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may jointly determine to admit individuals to the United States as refugees on a case-by-case basis, in their discretion, but only so long as they determine that the admission of such individuals as refugees is in the national interest — including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution,

I guess they were talking about the Scientologists, eh?
edit on 29-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I see nothing wrong the President's statement(s), but then I also support this EO 100%. It's not what really needs to happen, but it is a step in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Big Oscar material there !!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
CNN pouring gasoline on the whole topic.

Massive reporting frenzy in progress.

Mis-info all over the place.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's not what really needs to happen, but it is a step in the right direction.

What really needs to happen?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Part of the reason the National Security Council and not Trump picked those countries is because those countries will not cooperate with the US on background checks or don't have a stable government to do so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join