It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Responds to Immigration Order and Gets Help

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
President Trump has written a response to the hoopla about the now famous Executive Order that freezes some travel visas from 7 nations.

Saturday and Sunday so far have triggered protesting all over the place.

The MSM is melting down too as usual.

And in true form of keeping friends close and enemies triggered, we have 2 U.S. Senators helping fuel the triggering.

Senators McCain and Graham (both Republicans) made comments about the EO and Trump himself responded on Twitter.

The appearance is that of big disagreement, but that's not it.

Trump is smart and has triggered the triggerables.

McCain And Graham are running interference for controlled opposition. Smart tactic.

All perfectly timed just like the airport protests and lawyers that "happened to be there" as people were landing from barred countries and somehow knew people would get detained !!

For all anybody knows, Trump may have tipped off the NGOs that specific "targets" were coming into the U.S. on Saturday.

Conspiracies all over the place.

President Trump Responds to Immigration Order Protests in New Statement

“America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border. America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave. We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting. This is not about religion – this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days. I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

Moments after this statement was released, Trump responded on Twitter to a statement from Lindsey Graham and John McCain; both senators said that Trump’s executive order was not properly vetted and that it “may do more to help terrorist recruitment than improve our security.” Trump tweeted that Graham and McCain are both “sadly weak on immigration.” He also accused them of wanting to start World War III.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Trump's point is to 'trigger the triggerables' that is the sign he has the maturity of a 12 year old.

As for getting help, I hope he sees a qualified mental health care professional.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If Trump's point is to 'trigger the triggerables' that is the sign he has the maturity of a 12 year old.

As for getting help, I hope he sees a qualified mental health care professional.

What issue do you have with President Trumps response?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

John McCain, Lindsey Graham, to hob knobs that even conservative leaning people don't trust!

BUT BY GOD I"LL BET WE SEE SOME PROGRESSIVES STANDING BY THEIR SIDE NOW?

Man, let's just get this over with........

Edit: Too late! roflmao
edit on 29-1-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

He has no choice because he is dealing with a Kindergarten Democrat Politician Mob.

Just look at how the Democrat leadership is responding to an EO that is primarily based on laws that have been passed under former administrations and loosely enforced to cast an illusion of "no real threats exist".

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Mccain is a creep. Who knows what they did to him during his stay in Hanoi. Manchurian candidate?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ever since the hype began about the temporary ban I have wondered why the Media didn't mention Obama's temporary ban and the countries identified were the same.

We have to big a tendency here to go with the hype headline and not double check.

Something to which I must confess guilt, but learning.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
So not once has any of the Countries banned ever pulled off a Terrorist attack on the US.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
So not once has any of the Countries banned ever pulled off a Terrorist attack on the US.

Thank God for the Patriot Act !!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

They are responsible for terror attacks, rapes(some broadcast live on fb) and a rise in crime in other countries that have accepted them. We are trying to prevent that here in the United States. This policy protects both us the citizens and immigrants/refugees. It helps keep what the immigrants and refugees that are fleeing from, from coming in right behind them. I agree with obamas choices in naming these countries. I also support the President's decision to enforce these policies. It's to protect all of us.. Citizens, immigrants and refugees.
edit on 29-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: Wording

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What's Patriotic about it?

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Continued and supported by Obama !!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

AsK Obama!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That is a well put together statement.

It will shut up some around including the media frenzy.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If they are not a terrorist threat, why did Obama list those same exact counties in his policy to restrict visa waivers?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have never been prouder of my country. We finally voted a human being into Office who actually puts OUR safety first. This is about keeping this country SAFE. If these refugees pass the screening process, they are welcome. If they're coming here to cause harm, they will be rejected. It's that simple. America is a country, not a charity.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

If they are not a terrorist threat, why did Obama list those same exact counties in his policy to restrict visa waivers?

Obama made it all up.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hey Reldra, your bias is showing.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

You tell me, this is not Partisan, partisan.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

While everyone is getting triggered over the small pawns, the big chess pieces get moved with limited opposition.
The liberal loons are getting played like a fiddle, again by Trump.

Femnazis on the march
Illegals on the run
Foreign powers in a tizzy
Isis waiting for the hammer to drop

All while the Media is crying fake tears over terrorists not getting visas.

America is Greater already.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join