It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with media head of the Pagan Awareness Network and Michael Visser on NDE's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just putting the word out about this show, it's new but it's getting better and the hosts are trying to find reputable sources to interview.
They touch on topics outside the norm so I thought you would enjoy.

This link is to an interview with Michelle Claire White, she is the media front for the Pagan Awareness Network who is doing all they can in Australia to have paganistic beliefs become less stigmatized and more accessible safely, she also touches on her Wiccan beliefs.
Michelle Claire White

The second is an interview with Michael Visser (First half) on near death experiences and his trends cataloging them.
Michael Visser

If you have any links to people who would like to be interviewed please try to reach out so we can get our voices heard!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
just putting this out here. Btw love seeing threads on nde, very real stuff. This is the best evidence for reencarnation. James Lininger. Its tough to debunk. he is naming names and details. unbelievable. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DiDiSiMpLucifer
Thought I'd put the vids in thread for ya'.
Snaked 'em off youtube.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
You are a legend! Sorry about that, I try to link through the website so people can see the range of guests that have been on.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hey guys,
I just want to note that we do our best to give our guests a forum without judgement and devoid of our personal opinion on the matter, we feel this allows the guests to put their own opinions forward and then allows our audience to do some further research if the subject matter sparks their interest and then they can form their own opinions. We are trying to get guests who have varying opinions on the same fields to allow this.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiDiSiMpLucifer
Hey guys,
I just want to note that we do our best to give our guests a forum without judgement and devoid of our personal opinion on the matter, we feel this allows the guests to put their own opinions forward and then allows our audience to do some further research if the subject matter sparks their interest and then they can form their own opinions. We are trying to get guests who have varying opinions on the same fields to allow this.

A forum without personal opinion and judgement, this is ats, you get personal opinion and judgement
That's the game here, it has always been
Dictators are always welcome but largely ignored

NDEs, I have a Christian perspective but I am not welcome....a guest, just not welcome to an opinion

Oh sorry, you are advertising your own site, frowned upon here, not really manner
edit on 30-1-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
That's the policy of our interviews, open-mindedness and allow the viewer to form a perspective without our judgement tainting it.

top topics

join