It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Rick Hilleard on Remote Viewing - Trained by Ed Dames & David Morehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just putting the word out about this show, it's new but it's getting better and the hosts are trying to find reputable sources to interview.
They touch on topics outside the norm so I thought you would enjoy.

This is a link to their interview with Rick Hilleard on remote viewing, it's an interesting listen with quite a few listener questions.
Rick Hilleard - Remote Viewing

If you have any links to people who would like to be interviewed please try to reach out so we can get our voices heard!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am really big into remote viewing but ed dames credibility is not good.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xenon129
If you have suggestions for reputable sources and how to get into touch with them that would be fantastic! Shoot me a PM

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing i'll take a look.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DiDiSiMpLucifer

Sorry I can't give you a source. but reputable people like russell targ and joe mcmonagle have hinted he is full of it. I've heard him on coast to coast and he is selling remote viewing classes and its not genuine. i've watched so much stuff that i cant remember the source.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129

I second that.
As with other government programs that they don't want to be accepted as creditable or even in existence, there are forces they have to spread disinformation and lies while seeming to generally support the main. There is plenty of the older RVers out there that tell it straight--but as with the UFOs, many people can't handle the truth.

ETA: I heard about 30 minutes of excellent commentary from both the host and the RV person who did the very best explanation I've ever heard about how the process is decoded from the "air" into standard human understandings. All of the information that he gave about the history of RVing and the process--especially that some people have made money from reviewing the stock market--was correct. Unfortunately, after about 30 minutes, the site ceased the broadcast with a notice of an error having occurred.)
edit on 29-1-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Remember when Dr. Doom RVed Satan....classic.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I second that.
As with other government programs that they don't want to be accepted as creditable or even in existence, there are forces they have to spread disinformation and lies while seeming to generally support the main. There is plenty of the older RVers out there that tell it straight--but as with the UFOs, many people can't handle the truth.

ETA: I heard about 30 minutes of excellent commentary from both the host and the RV person who did the very best explanation I've ever heard about how the process is decoded from the "air" into standard human understandings. All of the information that he gave about the history of RVing and the process--especially that some people have made money from reviewing the stock market--was correct. Unfortunately, after about 30 minutes, the site ceased the broadcast with a notice of an error having occurred.)

Hey Mate,
Did my page go down?

Feel free to leave some love over on youtube or in the comments!
We appreciate every bit of feedback.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hey guys,
I just want to note that we do our best to give our guests a forum without judgement and devoid of our personal opinion on the matter, we feel this allows the guests to put their own opinions forward and then allows our audience to do some further research if the subject matter sparks their interest and then they can form their own opinions. We are trying to get guests who have varying opinions on the same fields to allow this.

top topics

join