It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian radio show interviews about UFO's - Bryan Dickeson & Damien Nott

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi all,

Just putting the word out about this show, it's new but it's getting better and the hosts are trying to find reputable sources to interview.
They touch on topics outside the norm so I thought you would enjoy.

The first link is an interview with Bryan Dickeson (second half), a reputable UFO-logist from Australia who is part of the UFO-PRSA and really knows his stuff.
Bryan Dickeson UFOPRSA

The second is an interview with Damien Nott, the basis of the Netflix documentary Australien Skies that explores the sightings of unidentified flying objects and the people who witness them.
Damien Nott - Basis of Australien Skies

If you have any links to people who would like to be interviewed please try to reach out so we can get our voices heard!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DiDiSiMpLucifer

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I wish the new hosts the best of luck and will keep tabs on this thread to see how it evolves... S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Thanks, I really appreciate it, we are having trouble lining up guests being in Australia but I love when Bryan is on as he is a very non-bias level headed look at the UFO phenomena.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DiDiSiMpLucifer
Hi all,

Just putting the word out about this show, it's new but it's getting better and the hosts are trying to find reputable sources to interview.

Why not Tom Delonge, sounds like he cornered the market on UFO truth.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Haha, It's community Radio, we couldn't afford him anyway!
I'll let him know he's free to stumble by, as long as he doesn't mind the oldschool music between breaks!!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

G'day Di,

Have never heard of this. Will look it up.

Thanks for the info.

bally

Northern Rivers.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

G'day Di,

Have never heard of this. Will look it up.

Thanks for the info.

bally

Northern Rivers.

Ledge, hope you give us a call sometime!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hey guys,
I just want to note that we do our best to give our guests a forum without judgement and devoid of our personal opinion on the matter, we feel this allows the guests to put their own opinions forward and then allows our audience to do some further research if the subject matter sparks their interest and then they can form their own opinions. We are trying to get guests who have varying opinions on the same fields to allow this.

top topics

join