It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns senators ‘looking to start World War III’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Wasnt McCain when running for President considered a "war-mongerer" by the Left ? Now , apparently they have changed their minds . Why ? Same Ol John McCain

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
trump needs to find out their phone numbers and give them out again, then when they get new phones give them out again, then when they get new ones give them out again.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

One warhawk scolding other warhawks. Because that's not the pot calling the kettle black at all, rotfl.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Are you implying Trump is a warhawk?

Youare Ill-informed. He is the opposite. He is an isolationist.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Are you implying Trump is a warhawk?

Youare Ill-informed. He is the opposite. He is an isolationist.

Not when he wants to go back into the ME, and playing chicken with China regarding the South China Sea he's not.

Edit: You want to call him an isolationist? Economic Isolationist applies. Military Isolationist does not.
edit on 1/29/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Go back to the ME?

We are already there.

He wants to end it as quickly as possible.

Albright is one of the highest ranking and most experienced dem National Defense experts and even she considers Trump and isiolatiinist.

Madeleine Albright warns Trump against isolationist posturing on Nato

Former US secretary of state Madeleine Albright has warned Donald Trump against American isolationism, telling him after his stunning presidential election victory that national security “cannot be a zero-sum activity” and the US must play its part in the Nato alliance.
www.theguardian.com...

edit on 29-1-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Actually, this proves that Trump is not a Republican.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Just about everything that comes out of Trump's mouth is a lie. The man literally makes things up on the fly. With four years of his ignorance and stupidity we'll really see who tries to start WW3.

He the worst president in history and it's only been a little over a week.

you just can't stand America, that's the problem with you.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: Tardacus
HAHAHAHA he called them out and said what A LOT of people have been saying for years,
those crazy old war mongers in congress think they are being sneaky with their backdoor attempts to start new wars,but they aren`t fooling many people.

Isn't it great to have someone in office who isn't a career politician that's afraid to say what everyone is already thinking?

Trump is a billionaire who could have spent his twilight years sipping shrimp cocktails and banging supermodels on a private island, instead he chose to put everything on the line to try to fix this mess and set the country back on track.
Yes, it really does seem that way. We just might have our nation saved yet.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
He right, he old guard Republican establishment are full of warmongers. They want nothing but war and conflict.

They know that, but Insane McCain & Lindsey backed Obama' traitorous deployment of freaking AL QAEDA into Syria, so now they get to shift the blame every time someone criticizes Obama for that mess with the whole "but but but republicans in congress voted for it too' routine.

10 years ago these same people would have been all about crucifying McSlain over his Neocon warmongering. But now if they back them then it makes Trump look bad and Obama look good (in their minds anyways).

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I feel like I may wake up one day soon to find that a Trump tweet has started a war. His tweeting is so immature sometimes that I wonder if his 10-year-old son isn't writing the material.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_begin_bombing_in_five_minutes

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-1-2017 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I never realized how similar McCain and Hillary are politically. Yet, it was right there the whole time.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
If something were to happen to Trump a Republican coup could install one of these two loonies,thats scarier than Trump.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've said several times in this forum that Graham and McCain are nearing the end of life and would like nothing more than a WWIII "going away" present.

I do believe that President Trump has staff who read this forum. Too many coincidences over the months.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I do believe that President Trump has staff who read this forum. Too many coincidences over the months.

What kind of coincidences? ATS made the list you know, you can expect to be watched.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

What kind of coincidences? ATS made the list you know, you can expect to be watched.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You see something on ATS and then Candidate or President Trump speaks on that subject or point. Happened quite a bit when he was a candidate..prior to November 8th.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

McCain is a Vietkong pawn and Graham is his female dog friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Shaping public policy, one post at a time are we?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

John Mccain is a warmongering idiot. The Vietnamese likely let him out cause they knew he'd do more destruction from within the country.

You would think that a prisoner of war would be against war? I don't get it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join